Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour (33836 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Actress Chika Ike Arrives Monaco In Style For Vacation (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2017
Pussy business is Big business

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:38am On May 15, 2017
sukkot:
whats she doing in muslim country ? thought ipods hate muslims ?
Just look at your life outside

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Duru009(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2017
Big time runs mama....

I pity the married mumu man DAT this lady is chopping her money!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sukkot: 8:39am On May 15, 2017
eosigwe:
Just look at your life outside
kedu my brother
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2017
Nigerians can hate for the world, if you are poor they will drag you, be rich they will drag you too, no escape from their frustration induced tantrums
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by bizza45: 8:41am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

I hear they pay like REAL Magas!!!

Her goal in life is to compete with Daniella Okeke in p*ssy selling!

If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

Business trip my foot, Holiday my clit shocked

babe I swear u wicked pass Osama..... this is d most funny stuff I have seen today

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2017
sukkot:
kedu my brother
You and who dey do kedu? Alaye Fa ra ba le

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 8:46am On May 15, 2017
davodyguy:

True talk.

90% of female in the movie industry in Nigeria are into one form of prostitution or the other.

Yoruba and Igbos.

I heard this from a reliable source yesterday. The lady siad, How much is there to be made in the movie industry? She said for one movie they give them between 150-500k, but their lifestyles are worth millions of Naira.

How many of them have stable or successful marriages?

Reason why their marriages failed is cos their real life husbands can't match the money from maga, then they choose to cheat.

Mercy Johnson Vs Adams Oshiomhole
Gbenga Daniel Vs Bukkie wright.
Apostle suleman vs Daniella Okeke and Iyabo Ojo
Toyin Aiyemaku.
Mercy Aigbe.
Ini Edo.
Kate Henshaw.

The lady said both Yoruba movies and Nollywood gets to be watched in many parts of the world, hence they showcase themselves to the highest bidders. From Politicians in Senate, to House of Rep, House of Assembly to Sate Governors, to commissioners and ministers.

Nice forensic analysis

However; you left out Hausa actresses
Are they free from this trend of prostitution

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ishilove: 8:49am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:
Another Moroccan Billionaire Ashawo Man has invited this runs Babe for some serious 'knacking' grin

If there's really money in Nollywood why do old veteran actors die regularly in abject PENURY?! cry

Even the young sharp ones BEG for HELP when the dreaded KIDNEY FAILURE comes knocking! cry

I don't think she needs to be drilled by any rich man because she is from a wealthy family.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sukkot: 8:49am On May 15, 2017
eosigwe:
You and who dey do kedu? Alaye Fa ra ba le
ile ishe yin oni jano sir. eku igbadun
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by rightwingz: 8:52am On May 15, 2017
sanpipita:

Go and knack your own and stop unnecessary hating, they are not using your pussy for it

You have the lowest IQ in Nigeria.
So she should go and start ashawoabi?

If that is the case, no need to condemn Abacha and other thieves or criminals..... GO THIEF YOUR OWN

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by AfroSamurai: 9:04am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't think she needs to be drilled by any rich man because she is from a wealthy family.
many runz girls are from rich families...

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Amarabae(f): 9:04am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

this is coming from a lady? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by joebeckz(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2017
[s][/s]
anwulica:

She can afford it na. She has been acting nigerian bluefilm for a while now just that some of her movies are not released. [s]
anwulica:

She can afford it na. She has been acting nigerian bluefilm for a while now just that some of her movies are not released. [/s]
anwulica:

She can afford it na. She has been acting nigerian bluefilm for a while now just that some of her movies are not released.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Blaiseikenna50: 9:10am On May 15, 2017
anwulica:

afonja hating on Igbo successful ladies

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by raymond1550(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2017
why you dey decieve us na naging tour,
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by raymond1550(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2017
she don marry sel f , or she get piki?
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Ishilove: 9:15am On May 15, 2017
AfroSamurai:
many runz girls are from rich families...
That's news to me. So what motivates them if not money?
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by IpobAreFools(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2017
Vtrendx:
Actress Chika Ike arrived Morocco in a private jet for her tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUFEhyElORY/?hl=en

Igbos actresses and whoredom
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by AfroSamurai: 9:18am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

That's news to me. So what motivates them if not money?
Money of course or just adventure, but mostly money. Remember, "my father's money isn't my money".
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2017
rightwingz:

You have the lowest IQ in Nigeria.
So she should go and start ashawoabi?

If that is the case, no need to condemn Abacha and other thieves or criminals..... GO THIEF YOUR OWN

You are very stupid, do you have any proof she is into maga runs? why can't our society grow up, what's the hate for? are we saying we no longer have legit successful people again and all im seeing here is a silly bandwagon effect, everyone is calling chika ike runs girl cos of one silly post are you not mad like that?
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2017
but we are not mumu na.
we know the money from acting can't afford your lifestyle.
when last you act sef? 4 years ago!

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

that can afford to put her in private jet, designer clothings, G-wagons, building projects etc.

abeg what's the name of her rich family?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2017
Joavid:

that can afford to put her in private jet, designer clothings, G-wagons, building projects etc.

abeg what's the name of her rich family?

May hate not ruin you Nigerians, may you be successful and never be judged this way like you are doing

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by sanpipita(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2017
It took one post for people to decide Chika ike does runs, I used to think telling people to receive sense is insulting but you all need to receive sense seems its all empty, you just join a bandwagon without thinking.
Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

If you are so pained, why don't you start selling your own instead of giving it free of charge to Musa the ogogoro seller or Tunde the mechanic.

Most of you girls are just walking with empty skull aswear. Because you are unable to progress in life, you tag every successful person a criminal or LovePeddler.

Hope you will call your elder sister, aunt, mum or any member of ur family same name you are calling her

I'm not saying she got her money from acting anyways but she has endorsement deals with different brands, she have brothers and family members that can sponsor such trip.

How much do you think a private jet is being leased out? Let us learn to be reasonable for once.

If it was Kim Kardashian or one of these White, you will be here cheering them. Let's stop the bitterness, I know the country is hard anyways. #Peace

What have you used your own brain not even preek to achieve Nonsense
what is wrong with this one? How can I use preek to achieve something when I'm not a gay

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by vickylincon(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

You have said it all..
I feel like giving yu a HUGE hug!!!
I always look out for your memes

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by longerthroat(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2017
Tour of Morocco as a musician or a motivational Speaker??

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by Smellymouth: 9:37am On May 15, 2017
vickylincon:
I always look out for your memes

Thanksssssssss... cheesy

Re: Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour by vickylincon(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Thanksssssssss... cheesy
lols. go joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.