Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Prerequisites To Relationship. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prerequisites To Relationship. (352 Views)

An Eye Opener To Relationship: The True Nature Of Its Roots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prerequisites To Relationship. by Onemind47(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2017
Is pathetic to see girls this day dwindling the legs of their male counterparts in search of them. when a guy sees and admire you, he walks up to you to approach you, pls never thinks that or make gist of the guy as how girls do fondly tell her friends about the guy approaching them pls stop it. when a guy simply talks to you, pls follow these steps to aid you to the best choice you would made.
1) When the guy says all and all about his interest in you, kindly Go home kneel down and ask God about this young man approaching you, yes spirituality is first and for most.
2) Make a verbal talk with this young man ask him some few questions like. a)what is love b) Why do u love me. c) why do u choose to talk to me.d) how am I interested to you.
3) If he answers you all of the questions above . Then keep him pending for three to four week to see if he lust after you or fell in love with you.
4) if he stills call you, On your own try to know develop a feeling for him, except you are a player, go to your pastor and tell him about the guy.
5) Ask the guy to come to your church with that the pastor can check him, know him .
6) Tell him to come to your parents on a good day visit . trust me if you have a dad and an elder brother pls ask them what they have to say about this young man.
7) If all of this points work out, you can go ahead with him.
so pls when a guy approach you don't be aggressive on him.

Imindibere@gmail.com
Re: Prerequisites To Relationship. by dingbang(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2017
Some girls and their factory fitted aggressive nature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cancer: How To Control Cancer With Power Food / Still Confused About Your Destiny In Life? / Court Dissolves 20-year-old Marriage Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.