Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (3230 Views)

10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2018 / Cool Whatsapp Tricks You May Want To Know / Lady Empties N500k Worth Of Champagne To Wash 4 Of Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by invincible560(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2017
There is no need to start introducing whatsapp if at all you don't know what WhatsApp is, then i must assume you are still in the primitive of ideology. WhatsApp, is used by billion of people in the world every. It is the Most loved messaging app but, still most people have not come across some useful tips and trick about it.
This morning, I will be sharing 4 of the best WhatsApp tips and tricks you can use on your android device.

1. Marking a Favorite WhatsApp Message
Maybe you need to save an important message or chat on your WhatsApp chats.
Just go to the conversations, long press the message then you will will the star icon

2. Check it Here http://www.techfashy.com/2017/05/4-of-best-whatsapp-tricks-and-tweaks.html?m=1

3.Finding Individual Contacts and Messages
If you need the details of a particular contact on your WhatsApp or even messages you don't need to starting scrolling from top to the end just click the magnifier icon at the top menu to do that.

4. Sending Location or a Contact Number
You might want to send your location or even a friends contact to another person just go to chats click on the paperclip icon you will see contact and location there.

Source: http://www.techfashy.com/2017/05/4-of-best-whatsapp-tricks-and-tweaks.html?m=1

Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by amnesty7: 6:59am On May 15, 2017
Good.
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by Olibboy: 9:33am On May 15, 2017
Stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2017
nice but tell me sometung I dont know
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by donkossy(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2017
Old gist.. I thought u had something new
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by invincible560(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2017
donkossy:
Old gist.. I thought u had something new
don't worry new tricks still coming
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by sheanzy(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2017
u want us to visit ur site
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by invincible560(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
sheanzy:
u want us to visit ur site
yes sir grin
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by jericco1(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2017
undecided I didn't see any trick.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by Segzee1(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2017
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by invincible560(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2017
How To Pause WhatsApp Status For A Very Long Time Without 5seconds Limit
http://www.techfashy.com/2017/05/how-to-pause-whatsapp-status-for-very.html?m=1
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by oluwadubem: 3:19am On May 18, 2017
invincible560:
There is no need to start introducing whatsapp if at all you don't know what WhatsApp is, then i must assume you are still in the primitive of ideology. WhatsApp, is used by billion of people in the world every. It is the Most loved messaging app but, still most people have not come across some useful tips and trick about it.
This morning, I will be sharing 4 of the best WhatsApp tips and tricks you can use on your android device.

1. Marking a Favorite WhatsApp Message
Maybe you need to save an important message or chat on your WhatsApp chats.
Just go to the conversations, long press the message then you will will the star icon

2. Check it Here http://www.techfashy.com/2017/05/4-of-best-whatsapp-tricks-and-tweaks.html?m=1

3.Finding Individual Contacts and Messages
If you need the details of a particular contact on your WhatsApp or even messages you don't need to starting scrolling from top to the end just click the magnifier icon at the top menu to do that.

4. Sending Location or a Contact Number
You might want to send your location or even a friends contact to another person just go to chats click on the paperclip icon you will see contact and location there.

Source: http://www.techfashy.com/2017/05/4-of-best-whatsapp-tricks-and-tweaks.html?m=1

lol so na traffic yu want ba,anyway me go visit am,still bigger yu me pray.....onedai ya hustle gotta bring a lot of cash in ya table....(*.*)

#peace#
Re: 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u by spaggyy(m): 5:33am On May 18, 2017
Op u try....but I see say u just start to dey use WhatsApp...

Tell me how I can hide a certain WhatsApp message without clearing or deleting chat, so side chic A won't see what side chic B is saying about last night

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Suggest A Good Phone budget btw 70k - 100k / Cnn Live Application On Your Mobile / Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.