Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (7760 Views)

Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. / A Letter To My Son's Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by godseyi: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Fummylolah,

nice job
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by evantical: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
@jodeci u are rite didnt know we have capable terrorist to actualise our revolution he went to waste himself over there.we need chang here not there.bingo angry
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by ifunayam(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
Well done! Funmilola, you are da bomb!
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by annie7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hmmmmm This is the best write up i ve ever seen on this nairaland house. Fumi u ve done a great job, i think u deserve an award for dis write up.

Dat boy no get sense at all,if at all he wanted to commit suicide he should ve allow yar'adua and all dis FEC ppl to be in a meeting and he should just die with them, it would ve been better.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by maxtop(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
9ce one Funmi, i love it and how i wish Farouk can read and digest this picece and air his view. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by DeepSoul(f): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
"WHAT SOCIETY WOMEN
WORE AT FAROUK and FAROUKATT's wedin fatiha
"
LWKMD grin

jodeci:

Since he was capable of suicide mission,he would have waited for PDP convention,probably on the grand finale day,He would have reduced drastically the number of those who have held us hostage with bad governance.

That would have been a lot more rewarding to HIM and to Nigeria.

But he choosed otherwise

WORD!

Onwan:

Just because your father canot afford a 4Million Pounds apartment doesnt mean someone else cannot or should not.

Just because you cannot wake up and decide what to do with your life does not mean someone else cannot or should not; he is aware of the consequenses of his action (He always had and still does).

At least he has his reasons and no regrets; maybe you should get off that small computer and do something with your low-life too.

You dey vex oh! Na ya broda? Che ya. I hope u hv learned from his mistAKES
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by timpaker(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
nice one Mr poster.
because of him anew word has been created,

A new word has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab <mu-ta-lab>; n: A rich kid who attempts to throw away his life for some silly reasons, synonymous= 'slowpoke', 'ode', mumu'. Usage Example: are you a mutallab? '
stop this mutallabness', get out of the road you muta-muta'. Local Dielect> 'wo ma mutalab ori e', 'ine me isi ka onye muta-muta ne me', she na mutalab dey wori you abi na craze?

Please use them wisely even in Exams, i'm sure your teacher would understand,
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by chinesedoll(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
Dear Fummy

I’m Nigerian, not a terrorist. I don’t kill people that are not from another part of my country.

I‘m a Nigerian, I kidnap foreigners, but I don’t blow them up. That’s not my style!

I’m a Nigerian; I’m a 419 Internet Scam artist, not a terrorist. Don’t spoil my image!

I’m a Nigerian; I destroy oil pipelines, not airplanes.

I’m a Nigerian, whenever we blow ourselves; we are actually coming, not going.

I’m a Nigerian. I smuggle cocaine, heroine and weed in my pants. Not explosives!

I’m a Nigerian. I would kill and die for political positions, not for martyrdom.

I’m a Nigerian. I murder for tribe, and not for cause. I can never make a good terrorist!

I’m a Nigerian. The only virgins I want are the ones I can marry, or make into mistresses.

I’m a Nigerian. I get my virgins before they head out to Italy. They’re not in Yemen, or Heaven.

I’m a Nigerian. The only cause I support is the one that fills my tummy, not blow off my junk!

I can never blow myself (up) to save my life. I’m a Nigerian, and not a terrorist.

Regards

Farouk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
This letter would surely make him cry. grin grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by ssumpta(f): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2010
lol. Hilarious.
But Farouk din't want it all. Dats d diff btwn u n him.
N true, if he had tried to bomb the NASS, or Aso rock, he would have bn a hero.
in no tink am well.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by CGKing(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2010
I hope it is a letter bomb; programmed to explode after reading.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by fummylolah: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2010
, Thanks all for ur comment, smiley
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by annie7(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
[b]On Wednesday, Senators stoutly rejected a proposal to confer a national honour on Umar Mutallab, father of Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab now charged to court in the United States for attempting to bomb a plane on December 25 last year.

Mutallab already holds a national honour, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON).

Pushing for the conferment of the honour, Senate Deputy President, Ike Ekweremadu, said he has “it on good authority that some countries are falling over each other to confer honours on Mutallab.

“It is good that Nigeria takes the lead by giving him a national award now. I, therefore, move that the Senate urge the government to reward Mutallab with a national honour for his courage. I so move.”

Twice at plenary, Senate President David Mark put the question on the conferment of a national honour on Mutallab for reporting his son’s radical tendencies to the U.S. embassy in Abuja last November.

Twice, the Chamber responded with an overwhelming “nay.”

Regardless, the Senate adopted the requests of the motion tabled by Senate Leader Teslim Folarin on Abdulmutallab’s action, and resolved to:

• Condemn the attempted terrorist act in its totality.

• Urge the executive to take urgent diplomatic steps to have Nigeria removed from the list of countries that sponsor terrorists.

• Direct the Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs to open up communication with its counterpart in the U.S. to resolve the problem.

• Commend Mutallab for reporting his son to the U.S. embassy and the security agencies.

• Urge the government to investigate what has happened to the information given to the security agencies by Mutallab.

Leading debate on the motion, the Vice Chairman of the Committee on Drugs, Narcotics and Financial Crimes, Dahiru Kuta, commended Mutallab but appealed to parents that whenever they are sending their wards to other cultures, particularly during their formative years, it is a lesson that they must always keep a close watch or supervision on them.

Deputy Minority Leader, Olorunnimbe Mamora, told his colleagues not to confuse the use of a body scan, which does not “label us as a terrorist nation. We have not been so called.”

Deputy Majority Leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, echoed the sentiment that we should “commend Mutallab for his heroism in standing against his son. It became easy for us to be so classified because our international diplomacy is failing. “

But Education Committee Chairman, Joy Emodi, blamed “systemic failure” for Abdulmutallab’s action.

“We are paying a very big price with the image of our country with this terrorist act. It is not true that terrorism is alien to Nigeria. We have had a series of terrorist activities in the form of kidnapping, religious riots, and the Niger Delta crisis which has claimed several lives in Nigeria, but the U,S, went too far,” she said.

“Farouk was heavily radicalised but not in Nigeria. We can say what happened is as a result of systemic failure because the father reported his tendencies before it happened.”

Commerce Committee Chairman, Joel Ikenya noted that, “There has been Boko Haram in Borno and Bauchi and the U.S. assumed that we have not taken steps to curtail them.”

Bassey Ewa-Henshaw scoffed: “We are playing the ostrich, pretending that nothing is happening when serious issues are happening. The fact is that from Boko Haram, Niger Delta, religious extremism, burning of churches, to MASSOB in the South East, we have not taken a consistent approach in dealing with the internal crises. The same thing also happened with the Bakassi problem.

“Peace-keeping alone is not enough to make Nigeria a respected nation. The sooner we begin to appreciate that serious issues are confronting us which we must debate in the open, the better for us.

“We can start the cleansing action from among ourselves in this Chamber, just as you have suggested.”

Uche Chukwumerije added that, “The position of the motion is self-righteous. I believe firmly that the U.S. is an imperialist country which wishes no developing country any good.

“Nigeria tends to respond to sectional violence with state terrorism. A good example is the Boko Haram issue with the cold-blooded murder of the leader. Just as America’s action to us is double-barrelled, our response should be double-barrelled.

“We should do a little of internal soul searching. We should do a wake-up call to Nigeria itself[/b]
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by annie7(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
it's interesting, good story.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by Dammyray(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
Nice 1, The guy no so pe tei rara
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by Virgo83(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
Frankly speaking: I wish the dude get this to read.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by vescucci(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Nice parody. But I'd wish people took this more seriously. People almost got killed.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by dramaquin: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ poster:
really nice piece, u really are talented!

@ onwan:
if ur so affected by d letter,why not go ahead and do ur own muttallab-ing,lets see where it gets u!
hisssssssssss!!!!
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
No be small thing o!

Infact make them bring that boy come make we interrogate am ourselves.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by baybbootz(f): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
lmfao
fumi u remynd mi ov jenifaaaaa.
farouk no fit comit suicide no 9jirian can, he used style to ask for help 4rm felow pasengers,by blowing up his KINI.

he played al-quaeda 419 cheesy
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by rapstar: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2010
my guy, that was a nice one. how i wish that my father was rich.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by 77ken: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
Man! you wasted all this time, fuel (cos i know u re using a gen) talent, (u can write for sure) energy (probably just finish a plate of eba n ogbonno soup) on this mutu. (mutallab). Guy u and am no difference.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by alex406(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
He is just a bunch of tied black monkey ass,he should visit embassies in Nigeria and see how many guys want to leave the country to hustle elsewhere.I mean he is crazy!
@ poster you sabi jare,the guy head don comot finally.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by beewhyfocs(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2010
Nice one although a bit long. I wonder how he could have traded his father hard earned reputation for such a devilish inkling of mass destruction! Poor lad with a rich father!
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by flekan(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Poster

Nice one
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by lonelygem(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
sorry guys, , well presented stories channeled through a wrong route, big boys don't ply "nairaland" and I'm sure you know the calliber of peron you are talking about. interesting but not with enough wisdom as espected. if anyone of you guys is lucky to be in power, I don't mean pressidency or governorship, I mean financial liberation, you would carelesssly think of smething silly to make names with, I mean things you feel no one has done. and who are we to judge anyone for whatsoever, only God knows best!
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by keyne(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
i fink he shld be given the sharia treatment, flogged naked,his eyes plucked out ahd his limbs amputated.the guy caused lots of students to be denied visas.money miss road.he shld spend one month in kirikiri,so,his head go cool down real fast.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2010
Du u fink dat's d best punishment
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by keyne(f): 1:23am On Jan 28, 2010
@ adebayo201.yea, u got a betr one
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by Princess20: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
NICE, u did well , oda aje butas n pple who wish 2 be lik dem shd knw all dat glitters 's nt gold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Capital Dreams / Flawless (romantic And Funny Story) / Jambed Again... ( A Short Story)- Akíntayo Akínjídé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.