Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (7761 Views)

Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. / A Letter To My Son's Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
undecided
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by ayobase(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2012
Keep it up Funmi!
A piece in a million!

Finally, the guy has been jailed for life![color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
ayobase:

Keep it up Funmi!
A piece in a million!

Finally, the guy has been jailed for life![color=#006600][/color]

Imam Earouk still plead for mercy shocked,funmy he needs your help! grin
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by vb0mb(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dat farouk na real naughty son of somehow a good father
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by adebayo201: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
vb0mb:

Dat farouk na real naughty son of somehow a good father
probably the black sheep in the family wink tongue
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2012
nice and funny cheesy cheesy
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by count(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2012
Now you've said it. It remains how you'll get it to him. I'm sure he'll find it interesting.
Something I've observed tho, is that, a lot of this rich kids, though they live in affluence but, they are also depressed. I can't say I know the cause of it but, that may be what got into him. The need to live, to do something daring, to feel the way we normal folk feel.
But, that's just my perception on things.
Re: A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) by ralphraphael(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2013
semid4lyfe:
Very apt and funny! The guy had everything going for him and he had to F!u.ck up like this. Truly, the guy get cap but no get head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / Capital Dreams / Flawless (romantic And Funny Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.