Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital (11212 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Nobody: 10:08am On May 17, 2017
smemud:
a blind follower.Religion is our major problem.
Religion isn't our problem instead nepotism, tribalism, ethnicity are. Even if religion is removed today, these highlighted ones still remain
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AHCB: 10:37am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Hardmirror the Enigmatic liar says he knows me offline and you believe him.

In this life i will keep a friend like Hardmirror. He said he was in my WhatsApp for a year, in that he lied, because everyone in my WhatsApp, i know well. i don't keep strange friends.

i believe two of my pictures were posted there, did i look like a wrinkle hag? Am a beautiful lady, a woman that i know. You can tell whoever post it to repost it here again. Am a beautiful clean lady and am not shamed of my picture being posted anywhere.

They said am 40 and you believed, if i say you are 15, will you believe it?

Listen, it's tested and proven that men who are fixated with virginas are impotent. if they are presented with a Virgina, they completely become helpless. I guess he is either obsessed with old wrinkled women or he is impotent.

How many times have you seen a 40 years old virgina?

Well, you're the one who opened a thread and complained, not him. So I'm incline to believe him (hadmirror) not you.

Still, why are you stressing the point of being a beautiful young lady. I read the thread where hadmirror posted his pics, dude never stressed he's handsome. But you stressing you're beautiful kinda make me wanna think otherwise...

I'm a bit curious how you arrived at the bolded. Is there any stats to back up this proven fact of yours?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 11:29am On May 17, 2017
analice107:

Bros, pls stop responding to Otem, You giving him relevance. He just maybe feeling like a normal person right now. I feel irritated like am stepping on shit in a raining.
Ignore him, he is not worth it.
Thanks dearest.
An angel just spoke...I must adhere!
I agree with you...Im irritated also.
I wont give him that audience henceforth!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 11:33am On May 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Fake member or fault finder
On point my brother. Flesh and Blood didnt reveal that, It must be by inspiration!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 11:33am On May 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Fake member or fault finder
On point my brother. Flesh and Blood didnt reveal that, It must be by inspiration!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 11:41am On May 17, 2017
akintom:
If the sheeples that take bishop Oyedepo, as a honest person, realize how foolish they are, they would impale themselves.

Oyedepo would have proved that he's honest, rational and really possess ant size power, if he had left his wife marooned in his Canaan land, and cure her with olive oil and blood sprinkling infusion.

Oyedepo went delusional, when he reinforced his sheeples indoctrination, when he said;

"can you imagine Jesus lying on hospital bed"?
akintom brother, seems you havent had much time around here?
You sha....Anything God and Jesus, you detest it.
Its well!
Mercy and Grace will still find you out.
I wont pass by without telling you that you have a bright and intelligent mind.
Stay in Peace and Settle with God!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by frank317: 12:07pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

What in your opinion can be the cause for my frustration? How exactly am i frustrated Frank? Am a graduate, doing well in my business, will soon be married. Am a born again Christian, Jesus loves me and He shows it by answering my prayers. Am surrounded by people who love me, why do you think am frustrated?

The Anger oozing out from you tells a different story. You are so angry, bitter and hateful, what do you think is responsible for that? Could it be Jealousy or low self-esteem?

I ask a general question 'What did the doctors treat Pastor Faith Oyedepo of?' and he went on ranting just like you are doing now.

It was nothing personal, i never called him to answer my question, but since he has a mouth full of invectives 'all sexual organs', he offloaded. That goes a long way to tell why you people can't come to God, rotten inside.

Everything you say to me now, someone will say to your mother 7times.

If am a harlot, your mother is, your sisters are, and your wife is too.

There's nothing you'd tell me that won't be found in your family.

again u are sounding hurt and frustrated... I am only glad my post can make u feel this way.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
frank317:

again u are sounding hurt and frustrated... I am only glad my post can make u feel this way.
Frank, you and i who sounds frustrated?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 1:45pm On May 17, 2017
enshy:
Thanks dearest. An angel just spoke...I must adhere! I agree with you...Im irritated also. I wont give him that audience henceforth!
I love you brother.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 1:49pm On May 17, 2017
AHCB:
Well, you're the one who opened a thread and complained, not him. So I'm incline to believe him (hadmirror) not you.

Still, why are you stressing the point of being a beautiful young lady. I read the thread where hadmirror posted his pics, dude never stressed he's handsome. But you stressing you're beautiful kinda make me wanna think otherwise...

I'm a bit curious how you arrived at the bolded. Is there any stats to back up this proven fact of yours?
because i am. didn't you see my pics which were posted here. If you missed them, demand for them and see if a babe that cute can have a wrinkled virgina.

Again ask you, how many 40 yrs virhinas have you seen?

Stop having sex with old women.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by akintom(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
enshy:

akintom brother, seems you havent had much time around here?
You sha....Anything God and Jesus, you detest it.
Its well!
Mercy and Grace will still find you out.
I wont pass by without telling you that you have a bright and intelligent mind.
Stay in Peace and Settle with God!!
Hey pastor enshy,
It's been a while, hope you're good?

On your wish, My simple and honest lifestyle, can't possibly accommodate God idea, in my internal and external dealings.

Cheers!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AHCB: 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

because i am. didn't you see my pics which were posted here. If you missed them, demand for them and see if a babe that cute can have a wrinkled virgina.

Again ask you, how many 40 yrs virhinas have you seen?

Stop having sex with old women.
Oh I didn't see the pics. Please kindly name the moniker in question let him share it again, this time, he won't be breaking any rule cos you gave your consent.

Well, I'm hate old cargo and usually go for young, nubile and soft girls. So, I'll pass. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 5:01pm On May 17, 2017
AHCB:
Oh I didn't see the pics. Please kindly name the moniker in question let him share it again, this time, he won't be breaking any rule cos you gave your consent.

Well, I'm hate old cargo and usually go for young, nubile and soft girls. So, I'll pass. tongue
I have made you relevant long enough, now gerarahia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Bmedels26(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
Distributors wanted to resell the (Redeemed & Winners Chapel) church customized flags and Car stickers
Are you looking for a business that you could start little capital and earn at least N500k monthly? Look no further! Let me introduce you to the business of selling/supplying Redeemed & Winner Chapels churches’ promotional customized flags and car stickers. We produced and stocked the customized car sticker & flags for these two churches because of their membership size and market potential. However we can also produce for other churches based on special request and order.
Car Sticker
The car stickers are designed with Redeemed & Winners Chapels church logo, and they are usually pasted at the back of the cars to promote the image of the churches. The stickers are usually water proof and they gum firmly to the cars.
The Distributors Price ——-N300/pc
The Retail unit price………..N500
Church/ Reseller/Marketers’ price —-N400
Customized church flag
The customized church flags are designed with Redeemed & Winners Chapels church logo & Name, and they are usually hung inside cars to promote the image of the churches. They could also be placed on top of tables in offices and homes
The Distributors Price ——-N100/pc
The Retail unit price………..N200
Church/ Reseller/Marketers’ price —-N150
Market potentials
The market potential for the Redeemed & Winner Chapels churches’ promotional customized flags and car stickers is so huge when you consider the number of their church members, global network of branches and their aggressiveness to also recruit new members. Another reason why the product is hot is based on the fact that every church member, nowadays, loves to show off the identity of the denomination he or she belongs to. Churches also need the stickers because it is a source of extra income for the church as they could easily convince their members to buy for personal use and also for evangelism
Profitability of the car sticker
How to make N500k reselling the car stickers using sales boys/girls
The profit potential for the sticker is so huge and attractive! As a distributor you get the car sticker from us at N300/pc .You recruit sales boys and girls who sell to car owners at N500. The sales boys/girls get it from you at N400/pc and they make N100/pc as their sales commission. Your sales boys/girls could visit The Redeemed & Winners churches within your location every Sunday. They would make huge sales during their special programs
Your profit margin is N100/pc. If you recruit enough sales people that can sell 5,000 pieces, for example, in a month, you would make about N500,000( N100 x 5,000) profit per that single supply. Wow! Is this not a cool business? The interesting thing about this business is that there is assurance for continuous sales, because these churches do constant evangelism
How to make N500k reselling the customized church flags using sales boys/girls
The profit potential for the flags is so huge and attractive! As a distributor you get the church flags from us at N100/pc .You recruit sales boys and girls who sell to end users. The sales boys/girls get it from you at N150/pc and they make N50/pc as their sales commission. Your sales boys/girls could visit The Redeemed & Winners churches within your location every Sunday. They would make huge sales during their special programs
Your profit margin is N50/pc. If you recruit enough sales people that can sell 10,000 pieces, for example, in a month, you could make about N500,000( N50 x 10,000) profit per month.
Marketing strategy
1. Sell Directly to church branches: Identify a particular branch of those churches and send a proposal addressed to the branch pastors introducing the car sticker and flags to them, highlighting the promotional, evangelical and income generating benefits of the sticker to the church. There are Redeem & Winners Chapel churches everywhere. So, identifying one won’t be a problem
2. Recruit Resellers in a church branch: Get a business minded reseller in any of the church branches to partner with you. You supply the reseller while she sell to her co-members
3. Recruit Sales People: This strategy is very effective as the sales people aggressively sell the items to church members during weekly programmes and special events
4. WhatApp Marketing: Whatapp marketing is a very effective marketing strategy because it enables you to send detailed description of your product with pictures, and the possibility of getting potential resellers or end user
5. Social media marketing: use facebook, twitters, intagram, google+ etc to market the product
6. Classified Advert: Post the advert of the car sticker on free classified advert online. People searching for such product will locate and patronize you
7. Newspaper advert: you could run advert on local and national newspaper to attract potential churches
MAKE PERSONAL INVESTMENT,TARGET OTHER BIG CHURCHES AND PRODUCE TO SELL DIRECTLY TO RESELLERS /ENDUSERS
If you have some money, you could invest in producing for other big churches and sell directly to resellers and end-users. You could target Salvation Ministries, for instance, The production cost of the stickers from us is N300/PCS, and you sell @ N500 to end-users; sell @ N350/PC to big Distributors; sell N400/PC to petty resellers and marketers
The following marketing tips could be helpful
1. Identify individuals/ pastors in branches/parishes of target church. Supply them the car sticker at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc to end-users.
2. Look for shops within or outside that sell the church materials, you could be interested resellers of the sticker, you would supply them at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc to end-users
3. Recruit marketers/ sales person during you target church events: crusades, convention to sell the stickers. The sales persons get the sticker at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc. They make a commission of N100/PC as their remuneration
4. Finally, you could get big Sub-distributor, who will make huge financial investment to buy large quantity of the stickers, you sell to them at N350/PC, while they sell at N400/pc to resellers or N500/pc to end-user
To take immediate advantage of this money-making opportunity and become our distributor
Call/ whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by AHCB: 5:59pm On May 17, 2017
analice107:

I have made you relevant long enough, now gerarahia.
I'm already here. So please stay. You never told me if you are 40 or have wrinkled puss. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by jonbellion(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
Robynwelo1:
Your pastors cannot cure SH!T. They are all fake people. Look at their private jets, expensive schools, their mansions, their wealth and you followers cannot afford to send your children to public school yet check out where their children are schooling. You will still open your mouth to defend your stupidity. Carry on people!
are you a lady ma'am?
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by gwama: 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
The ways of God are unfathomable
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by GooseBaba: 7:04pm On May 18, 2017
AHCB:
I'm already here. So please stay. You never told me if you are 40 or have wrinkled puss. grin

Make una wait ohhh.... So 40 yrs old is considered old... Una two dey craze... grin

All these 1990's children...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by GooseBaba: 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
gwama:
The ways of God are unfathomable

Exactly!!! so when I say he suvks his own covk... You should agree.... His ways are unfathomable for real...
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by hopefulLandlord: 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
GooseBaba:

Exactly!!! so when I say he suvks his own covk... You should agree.... His ways are unfathomable for real...
grin
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by realmindz: 8:43am On May 20, 2017
frank317:

U felt the heat, it was obvious. You jump into people's mention, running your mouth like an old harlot who has no respect for her self and family. He gave u what u deserved and put u in the place that best fits u.
U make Ur frustration obvious whenever u type anything on Nairaland.

I tell you, one of the most frustrated person on this forum is analice107.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Droldnallufepoh: 8:57am On May 20, 2017
GooseBaba:

haha cheesy
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
smemud:
Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB)

Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital And You The Gullible Church Members Are Giving Her Husband Your Money To Heal You In The Name Of Jesus, Nigerian Man Drops Grandfather Of All Bombs (GRAFOAB) https://.com/pastor-faith-oyedepo-was-treated-medically-in-a-south-africa-hospital-and-you-the-gullible-church-members-are-giving-her-husband-your-money-to-heal-you-in-the-name-of-jesus-nigerian-man-drops-grandfa/
and you the e.diot keep chattering like a monkey with that your 2kobo blogsite while well-meaning nigerians keep flexing around the world, rabbish!
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by analice107: 3:04pm On May 20, 2017
realmindz:

I tell you, one of the most frustrated person on this forum is analice107.
Really? Bullshit.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by Loui225: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
enshy:

You made no sense to the Wise at all.
Only the gullible would appreciate this depth of 'folly in words'
Our Faith teaches that 'it is appointed unto man once to die...'
Death for us isnt end of life per say...it is our transport into eternal life.
We must all die if Jesus tarries, death makes us all equal.
God will keep no one alive forever on earth.
This simple truth you dont know keeps you groping in the darkness of folly.
Man,pause and read the meaningful posts so you can be Wise!

So when Christ raised Lazarus, it wasn't appointed for him to die once abi? Nigerians are the most gullible set of creatures ever to roam the earth. The scriptures told us that Christ went about doing good and he didn't even own a donkey while the ones with private jet here can not heal the mad man or woman on the same street where their churches are located and people can't see them for the scam they are. Truly, its because of Nigerians Christ wept! We are all free to make our choices, but supporting religious leaders fanatically (the same class that Christ called FOOLS, VIPERS, WHITE WASH TOMBS... Etc) is the worse service you can render to mankind.
Re: Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital by enshy: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Loui225:

So when Christ raised Lazarus, it wasn't appointed for him to die once abi? Nigerians are the most gullible set of creatures ever to roam the earth. The scriptures told us that Christ went about doing good and he didn't even own a donkey while the ones with private jet here can not heal the mad man or woman on the same street where their churches are located and people can't see them for the scam they are. Truly, its because of Nigerians Christ wept! We are all free to make our choices, but supporting religious leaders fanatically (the same class that Christ called FOOLS, VIPERS, WHITE WASH TOMBS... Etc) is the worse service you can render to mankind.
It's unfortunate you have not found a purpose for this year yet else why all these?
How many of Christ's words have you obeyed?
What have you done for mankind? What impact have you made among friends and family?
Pls this year, let's learn to stay within limits!
Face your issues first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.