Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God (44982 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by fpeter(f): 10:28am On May 15, 2017
Lala done suffer for una hand.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Pavore9: 10:28am On May 15, 2017
Very deadly.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Nobody: 10:28am On May 15, 2017
Front page straight!!!!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by kokosin: 10:28am On May 15, 2017
dats good

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by joenor(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2017
u nor serious
coolebux:
So happy to find myself on snake thread this morning
Surely, we're heading somewhere

Lalasnae where you dey?

The noisy neighbour above me, it seems your nut was cracked by a benevolent spirit... shebi? undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by hernandson(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2017
come to think of it,why do lala like snake thread?

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by joenor(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2017
Oghene Migwor, for helping am ooo
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by praisekeyzz(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
Buhardulardapc:
Why is it that Only Snakes post hit Front page on Nairaland and why always calling Lalastica on every snakes post here on Nairaland grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
point of correction! Der re more dan 50 threads on the FP of nairaland ryt now, and dis is d 1st thread of snake.
2ndly, lala is been called in snake thread because he's a lover of d goddamn creature.
U garrrit?

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by adamsfriday27(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
Is like dis snake has long tail..make me too grab am enter front page... Awon snake in d palm oil mill shadow..I hav com

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by hernandson(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2017
chijioke0037:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.
bros 0-0 correct score can never be that odd never
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by laiza(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2017
brunofarad:
Is this not black mamba ?
No. Black mamba is longer than that.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by michealdeco: 10:33am On May 15, 2017
Lala food is ready oo grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by altitudee: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed tongue tongue cry cry cry grin grin
somebody right now
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Markikus: 10:35am On May 15, 2017
oya conda style
Lalalala conda style
conda style
lalalala conda style
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by sirusX(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2017
praisekeyzz:
point of correction! Der re more dan 50 threads on the FP of nairaland ryt now, and dis is d 1st thread of snake.
2ndly, lala is been called in snake thread because he's a lover of d goddamn creature.
U garrrit?
Well, for me I thought he was referring to ONLY snakes out of every other animal that exists on earth

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Ogalanyachieze: 10:47am On May 15, 2017
rabonni:
I have an oil palm mill, where I process palm oil, I was supposed to wake up very early to go pick the palm fruit and start the process but some how I woke up late and behold when I picked the first bunch the snake ran out and it was killed . If it was dark was dark only God knows what would v happened.

Thank you Jesus
hey but how does that background translate to an oil mill. Talk true no fear efcc commando dey uk hospital
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by KCeeKCee: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Lala abeg I only want the head, u can eat the whole body. Abeg no forget.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by cardoctor(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Its not poisonous sha.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Duane212(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Ok i have always observed that whenever any snake is posted on Nairaland, i see people calling on LaLa and when he eventually visits the thread, the post gets to frontpage without any delay. So today, i want to enjoy myself and experience how it feels cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

LALA COME AND SEE SNAKE

LALA RIGHT NOW AFTER SEEING THE SNAKE

LALA LOVES SNAKES AND SNAKES LOVE LALA

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Goddess
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by ocelot2006(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Black Mambas are not found in Nigeria

They are predominantly in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

And Botswana. Thank God for that o.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by donqx: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
Small
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Donshemzy1234: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
twilliamx:
When i say snake you say LALA, snake L.......

Lala
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Jaykolo10(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2017
Lala ooo
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by banjeezay(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Make I knw wetin happen if dis Thing no reach FP....lala right now
oga e don land o

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by mikebuddy(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2017
rabonni:
I have an oil palm mill, where I process palm oil, I was supposed to wake up very early to go pick the palm fruit and start the process but some how I woke up late and behold when I picked the first bunch the snake ran out and it was killed . If it was dark was dark only God knows what would v happened.

Thank you Jesus

Nigerians should stop killing snakes!
Stop harming animals!
And we are suppose to thank God?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by joshuastar(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2017
kiss[quote][/quote]thank God oh
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by Nobody: 11:27am On May 15, 2017
nobleblood:
Many Nigerians animal right advocates are illittates.

Most times they compare themselves unduely to the west as though we are alike in development and poverty level. Its the hallmark of an intelligent mind to compare two things of like terms. Abraham Maslow talk of heirachy of needs in which human basic need are at the bottom of the piramid. (Food, shelter, clothing..e.t.c).

If you understand that this is a third world nation struggling with basic need. Then you should not compare us with the west who are not. They can afford fishing for sport. We can't. Why ..well we are still dealing with poverty at an unprecedented scale.

It may come as a shock to you. But eating meat for the average Nigeria n family is a luxury.

If your parents can provide you with good balance three meal a day. Be thankfully.

But by God! Learn to shut UUP! And don't come here and ask why people kill and eat wild animals to get their protein level up.
you man is a real social scientist ...abraham maslow's hierachy of needs is a classic .......one stage to another
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God by petishegzy(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2017
Oluwalala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Insect / Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.