Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) (436 Views)

Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre / I Need Mature Advice From Those In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) by djeuneur: 8:56am On May 15, 2017
Good day.

I'd like to be advised to take the right step here.
I'm a graduate with first degree in a Management related course. Now that I'm done with my first degree (which wasn't actually the course I wanted, but had to because of how the school was wired) I want to start with what I actually have flair for. I'd love to go into IT and I'm prepared.
Now these are my questions I need help with:

1. How do I realize the specific aspect in IT I'd be great at.
2. Is it possible to study and be certified in IT schools with little or no knowledge, that is they teach from basic to complex?
3. Is a Masters degree in an IT field a good step? (Will they teach from basic to complex)?
4. I'm considering other countries apart from Nigeria (other countries being way ahead Technology-wise being one of the reasons) Which countries should I consider, putting permission to work and study into consideration.

Thanks and God bless you as you direct me to the right path.
Re: I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) by Laird(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany

I would.suggest You do a diploma of.post graduate diploma in 1.T in Nigeria here to boost Your I.t application for masters since You did Management as First degree

(1) (Reply)

Content That Generate Most Traffic For Blogs In Nigeria. / Microsoft To Empower 1000 Nigerian Ngos With Technology Donations / Nigerian Man Catches Crocodile Inside Lekki Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.