Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Osama Bin Laden's Son Threatens US Over Father's Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden's Son Threatens US Over Father's Death (298 Views)

Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA / Osama Bin Laden’s Son Threatens US Over Father’s Death / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden's Son Threatens US Over Father's Death by geunik(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2017
- Osama Bin Laden's son, Hamza has reportedly threatened the US over his father's death

- Personal letters seized in the raid that killed bin Laden show that his son, Hamza, is set on avenging his father’s death

- Hamza recently released a message threatening US in his father's language According to news reports, Osama bin Laden’s son, Hamza is reportedly seeking
revenge for his father’s death and is poised to become the new leader of Al Qaeda.

Some personal letters seized in the raid that killed bin Laden show that his son, Hamza, is
set on avenging his father’s death.
Former FBI agent, Ali Soufan, while speaking to CBS News in an interview said: “He tells him that…he remembers ‘every look…every smile you gave me, every word you told me."

Osama Bin Laden's son. Hamza
Soufan also said that Hamza considers himself “to be forged in steel.” When he was younger,, Hamza was used as a propaganda
tool in his father's videos in which he was seen sometimes holding a gun.

The agent added that he had even started to sound like his father.
Soufan said: “His recent message that came out, he delivered the speech as if it’s his father, using sentences, terminology that was used by Osama bin Laden."

Hamza is believed to be about 28 years old and has been named as a “specially designated global terrorist” by the U.S., as he has recorded four audio messages in the last two years aimed at the U.S.

“He’s basically saying, ‘American people, we’re coming and you’re going to feel it,”

Soufan said. “And we’re going to take revenge for what you did to my father. Iraq, Afghanistan’. The whole thing was about vengeance,” Soufan concluded.
https://www.naij.com/1104637-osama-bin-ladens-son-threatens-us-fathers-death.html

Re: Osama Bin Laden's Son Threatens US Over Father's Death by zinachidi(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2017
waiting for when shekearu's son will threaten nigeria.
Re: Osama Bin Laden's Son Threatens US Over Father's Death by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2017
I think all this things are being propelled by some forces who had wanted the Clinton Presidency, and for the noises and challenges coming from North Korea, Iraq, Iran and others all against America at a stretch shows that America has been in the similar situation as Nigeria where its leaders are sponsoring terrorism. The saying that says, "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" have come to explain the romance between Obama and late terrorist mumuhadu Buhari in the terror events in the zoo and some part of the world. The leader of ISIS was sometime last two years arrested in Nigeria Airport Abuja by security intelligence at the Airport, few weeks after Buhari's swearing in. Buhari had said he will investigate how he manage to get visa to Nigeria (all is wash) after that no one ever made any statement as to whether the man has left Nigeria or has been imprisoned or comfortably enjoying life in AsoRock for the job well done. Obama never uttered any statement regarding the sudden appearance of the most wanted terrorist in Nigeria. Obama and Buhari are terrorists against the entire world and must be subjected to close observations or arrested that the world may be at peace.

(1) (Reply)

Tory Damian Green Refuses To Tell Pensioners How Much Money They’ll Lose ... / Gambian Ex-president, Yahya Jammeh Accused Of ‘stealing $50m’ From State / Egypt Sacks Local Security Chief After Attack On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.