Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) (39156 Views)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:03am On May 15, 2017
This young man can't even wait for his traditional marriage day to come for him to show his mother-in-law his "Dobale" skills. Lol

The happy husband-to-be, Mario Ese showed his fiancee's mum that he is so grateful to her for raising an amazing lady who is set to be his wife by prostrating to her shortly after he proposed to her daughter. Awww

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/man-prostrates-to-his-fiancee-mum-after.html?m=1

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:04am On May 15, 2017
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2017
hmmm

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by buzquet(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2017
That lady is too young to be his mother in law joo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by hylyne(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
I suspect the mum is an CEO,watch her posture.
Career woman. Don't try them.

The young has really gained access to that wealthy family.
Welcome to the world of millionaires.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
There's a native saying : "Bowing down for a dwarf doesn't mean you won't be taller when you rise up"

The girl don scramble him brain with some high-quality BJs the type that cup your nuts while tongue-teasing...

Anyways, the wife-to-be still has to kneel for doggie no matter the number of times the groom prostrates for her parents

48 Laws of Power : "Play a sucker to catch a sucker, seem dumber than your mark"

What would really be impressive is doing this 10 years AFTER marriage.... this "humble" handsome guy fit be playboy as you dey look am.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Opeedo(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
hmmm
I
What undecided
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by harffie(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by inositol88(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
hmmm!!!!

AFONJA SKILLS ON DISPLAY !!!!

ABEG WIA DANGOTE WIFE DE

I WANT DOBALE FOR HER!!!

EVEN IF NO WIFE IS INVOLVED!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by harffie(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
Opeedo:
I
What undecided
Boss
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 15, 2017
sad
This one is a pure woman wrapper..
How will his wife's family respect him after this or command any respect from his wife?

His yeye fiancée is even inspecting his dobale;

Odiegwu,

After giving me list of almost 3million, I will still prostrate join.

Wait for me, I dey come

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
Omo Karo Ojire... Omo luabi.

Waa ta'gba.

Even if he is not Yoruba, he has demonstrated the humility of a Yoruba race and as such, he can be regarded as Omoluabi.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
The mama sharp o
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Ronnicute(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm....respect
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2017
hylyne:
[s]I suspect the mum is an CEO,watch her posture.

Welcome to the world of millionaires.[/s]

Nigga, like seriously?? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by PqsMike: 10:36am On May 15, 2017
hylyne:

5 Likes

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dayleke: 10:36am On May 15, 2017
That other lady wan swallow the ring ni fa?
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Esepayne(f): 10:36am On May 15, 2017
don't even know what to say
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Congratulations to him

He try

13 Likes

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Just the beginning . grin

He should prepare for more prostrating .
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Dottore: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Prostrate to her for what. Has he chopped the mother or the mothers friend before. Maybe na he wan use style tell am to cool down. I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by orjikuramo(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Looks like his boss n not mother in law to be
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Mezurum01: 10:37am On May 15, 2017
slowpoke man, that's how you will be prostrating to her for everything even when she is wrong in the marriage eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by icedfire(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2017
Some will gladly choose the mother over the . Don't ask me why
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by mekstaniac(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2017
He's letting her know he will knack her daughter very
well

And seeing how young the mama is sef, a party can sufficegrin
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2017
hylyne:

Welcome to the world of millionaires.

As in ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:39am On May 15, 2017
Is that how to dobale? He's doing press up he said he's dobaleing.rada rada

When you dobale ,you're meant to lie flat with your tummy and your overall front body on the ground, holding the mother's feet.

Alaileko omo cool

I'm waiting for the trolls, come and bark cool tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by ajimotoke(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
and this make FT…… .na today person they prostrate for inlaw?
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by eleko1: 10:40am On May 15, 2017
cool very right.He have home training. U expect him to stand up and give her 5 (handshake )?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.