Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50160 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ipobarecriminals: 10:33am On May 16, 2017
sad LINUS undecided sad u waka go buy suya and a young boy appeared from nowhere and asked u stewpid qwesion.NONSENSE
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Sirpaul(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2017
JESUS is the way! the Truth!. and the life
that whosoever cometh to him shall not perish but have everlasting life...
good morning

4 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amberon: 10:34am On May 16, 2017
His brain has been obviously frozen.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by MaziOmenuko: 10:34am On May 16, 2017
lol...the most important thing is that christians will be going to allah's hell fire while muslims will be going to yaweh's hellfire. And I heard allah's hellfire is hotter than yaweh's.

5 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Moreoffaith(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by matrust198(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2017
This guy always has an opinion
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by jnrbayano(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.

Tell me the process and the fruits of being a born again pls

Are you born again after saying "the repeat after me prayer"?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by DollarAngel(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2017
Freeze is a joker

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by vozinugeri: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Sad
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by lohresloco: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Freeze just expantiated his level of idiocy for all to see. When unbelief is thrown out there like its the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by somehow: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Yahoo yahoo pastors according to freeze
kevoh:
how insensitive! angry Who tells a kid who just lost his mother that his mum will roast in fire for eternity? undecided
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amberon: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Telling the truth according to our religion isn't being "insensitive".
kevoh:
how insensitive! angry Who tells a kid who just lost his mother that his mum will roast in fire for eternity? undecided
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by oshorstan(f): 10:40am On May 16, 2017
The things are God are foolish unto the most wise. They are simple that's why we fail it. Daddy Freeze !!!!!!! smhhhh

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by thunderbabs: 10:41am On May 16, 2017
Now, i think doz demons in freeze pass the number wey dt prophet talk say hin see sad

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ndustan(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.
That's the problem with Religion, thinking that the other person has to be like you or join your religion to be saved. Forgetting that 250 years ago non of us in Nigeria were either Christian nor Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Mujaheeeden: 10:41am On May 16, 2017
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father

Freeze read this place again and ask if Muslims believe Jesus is the Son of God?

Freeze is an Antichrist

4 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Tocheagle(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
THE PROBLEM WITH FREEZE IS THAT; HE HAS A BRAIN THAT IS FROZEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2017
All these religion threads shaa
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by alizma: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
I am a Christian and I want to say this. God has the final say as to who enters heaven and who will not.
preach repentance, preach love for one another, preach Justice and leave hatred. God sent Jonah to tell the people he was going to destroyed the city but he had Mercy on them and change his decision.
do not judge says the Bible. do not add what is not in the Bible, stop where the Bible stop. May God help us all. I

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by BCISLTD: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Bro...must Muslim holy books were written in times of war..hence the harsh verses found in them...

Modern muslims her more reasonable now..

I think most holy books need a review
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by deedeedee1: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You can't make heaven without Christ. No one cometh to the Father except through Christ.

No one can do those things you listed above without having Christ's guidance. Christ is the only perfect person that lived like the above. So, if anyone wants to do those things you listed, he or she must have to follow the example set by Christ himself.
Are you telling me the indians, chinese and japanese who are about 3 billion will not go to heaven because they do not follow your christ? This must be the dumbest comment i have seen on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by mmsen: 10:45am On May 16, 2017
There's no evidence of heaven.

We all become plant food when we die.

Tell the child the truth instead of furthering the lie.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kevoh(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Telling the truth according to our religion isn't being "insensitive".
I see! Telling young children who are still mourning the loss of their mother on mother's day that their heavenly father will roast their mother in fire for eternity is truth according to your religion! And you say it's not insensitive! Issorite! undecided undecided no further comment!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by bolaji777: 10:48am On May 16, 2017
there is no where in holy QURAN entirely, that God say u should kill each other or kill a mankind

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by abbey621(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2017
When religion overtakes common sense, this is what happens! When people value religion yet know nothing about the God they claim to serve, the result is confusion!

Let's leave religion for one minute and reason this as intellectuals:

1: If only Christians can make heaven, does that mean over 1.6 billion Muslims are going to hell?

2: If only Muslims can make heaven does that mean 2.2 billion Christians are going to hell?

3: What about the 16 million Jews?

4: Who is likely to make heaven? Someone that goes to church every Sunday or prays in the Muslim way 5 times a day but ignores his neighbor dying of hunger OR someone that has never been to church or mosque but dedicates his life towards ending hunger and poverty in his neighborhood?

The simple truth is that God is mysterious and only he decides who goes to heaven or hell, if you think otherwise then tell me who you are? Are you God's secretary?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

u called him dumb, have u checked urself ... What he said was actually right for the first time i agree with freeze .
You dont expect all d muslim folks to follow everything in the quran, I know Christians dont. Jesus has given the most important laws love God and love ur neighbor, i dont see how u wont make heaven with this 2

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2017
this guy is sick. if your not born again no heaven. that's the first step
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by dovetark: 10:50am On May 16, 2017
The Bible also said I shouldn't judge! So who am I to? Only God knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.