Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) (22053 Views)

NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
Following his recent appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr. Jelani Aliyu today Monday May 15, 2017 formally assumed office as the Director General of National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC).

The Acting Director General, Mr. Luqman Mamudu handed over the leadership baton to Mr. Aliyu at a brief ceremony witnessed by the entire management team of the Council.

Mr. Jelani Aliyu was warmly received with excitements and high hopes by the entire management and staff of NADDC for a most fulfilling tenure and renewed impetus in the implementation of the Nigerian Automotive Industry Development Plan (NAIDP) as well as other programmes and activities of the Council.

https://autojosh.com/naddc/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
Congratulations.

My Advise

1. Do not Abuse Public Office

2. Do not Misappropriate Public Funds

3. Use your Office to Affect Lives Positively

Kind Regards cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by dustydee: 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
Chai! see young man. I hope the staff will not undermine his authority because of his age.

7 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by ruffhandu: 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
I hope the salary difference won't be too much, because that's what may lead to stealing public funds.
This is a square peg in a square hole. Let's tap into his intellect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2017
ok
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by ephi123(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2017
I wish him the best in his new role.
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by Costello559(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2017
Now he dun enter there... I bind and cast every spirit of looting, scandal and lies.. IJN... Amen...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by topgear(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Congratulations.

My Advise

1. Do not Abuse Public Office

2. Do not Misappropriate Public Funds

3. Use your Office to Affect Lives Positively

Kind Regards cheesy

Tell am oh

2 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by linearity: 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
Dd
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by freeborn76(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2017
Good one for Nigeria! Round peg in round hole...way to go!
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by burkingx(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by burkingx(f): 2:46pm On May 15, 2017
cool cool
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by influenz: 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Northern Republic of Nigeria. Northerners everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by teaj007(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Big Boss.....welcome onboard. cool
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
I will advise him not to unpack his bags because he will be going back to the US soon.
The task he has been saddled with is not achievable at this time in Nigeria.
If and when we get to the level of designing cars, it will not be the FG that will take us there but the private sector.

We don't have power, can't pay salaries, can't conduct JAMB registration successfully, can't even keep our cows off the streets and they want to design cars.LWKMD grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by guru03(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2017
"Nigerian Automotive Industry Development Plan" (NAIDP) I thought this government will forget about another good policy of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by apoti(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
Great appointment
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by manitoba(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2017
I am sure Mr Jelani is primed for success. He would have well weighed his options before making this audacious move. I wish him the best in the service to fatherland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by jice(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Following his recent appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr. Jelani Aliyu today Monday May 15, 2017 formally assumed office as the Director General of National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC).

The Acting Director General, Mr. Luqman Mamudu handed over the leadership baton to Mr. Aliyu at a brief ceremony witnessed by the entire management team of the Council.

Mr. Jelani Aliyu was warmly received with excitements and high hopes by the entire management and staff of NADDC for a most fulfilling tenure and renewed impetus in the implementation of the Nigerian Automotive Industry Development Plan (NAIDP) as well as other programmes and activities of the Council.

YOU are the best for the task for now. PLEASE DO IT WITH UTMOST zest and do not allo them to smear you with their putrefied color
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2017
Surprisingly this Jelani guy is not on Wikipedia but Philip Emeagwali is. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by mjbaba: 3:05pm On May 15, 2017
dustydee:
Chai! see young man. I hope the staff will not undermine his authority because of his age.

That guy fit born u.

About 50 years old

5 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by engrkaz(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by shehuaz: 3:14pm On May 15, 2017
I warmly feel so impressed for this highly recognisable and meritorious appointment of jelani Aliyu as DG.
this really show us the government is well prepare in putting things in order especially in the industrious aspect. jelani is internationally recognized and is consider as one of the best car designer in the world. so his appointment is excellent decision.
wish him the best and a successful tenure.

8 Likes

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by ogunsj: 3:17pm On May 15, 2017
guru03:
"Nigerian Automotive Industry Development Plan" (NAIDP) I thought this government will forget about another good policy of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
dem used Jonathan swear for you or e juju never leave you? idiot.

1 Like

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
He will soon run back.

1 Like

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by shumuel(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Very good, i hope he is not ''Acting'' DG o
Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

Anyone can create a Wiki page, so you can go ahead and create one for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
Dem 4 just leave this man jejely for GM because I no wan make dem ruin his good name with dis dia appointment through dia corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
I'm sure among all those in that pic, he's the only one who knows what he's doing there.

The rest na quota system evil servants.

1 Like

Re: Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) by nervegasfarts: 3:39pm On May 15, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

As much as I appreciate good things coming out of Africa, I am tired of all the internet motivation craze going on! This Jelaini guy is claimed to have designed the Chevy Volt. His name is not on wikipedia as one of the designers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

FYI, Philip Emeagwali is NOT the father of the internet. Please google Tim Berners-Lee. Mr. Emeagwali managed to win $1000 in a competition about reservoir flow(oil and gas people, chemical engineers etc will know about this). His PhD topic wasn't even approved.

I hate to burst your bubble, but when I see how we ascribe other people's work to Africans, just to look good, I wonder if there is so much mediocrity and paucity of ideas in the land in terms of science and tech.

We have great guys in music, finance, management, etc, the world over...but in tech, (as in real tech frontiers, not hacking up websites), I still think we are very behind. Reasons are not very far fetched sha. There is no light, no security, no hospitals, no potable water....how could we think about tech?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death-Traps Along Abuja Airport Road (photos) / Advice Needed To Repair 2008 Honda Accord 2.4L / Picture Of The Latest Mode Of Transportation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.