Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (49874 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Alfranco(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

I can feel the anger welling up in you already - typical of a head-slamming Jihadist; you guys can't have a simple debate without reaching out for a dagger.
Anyway, some pastors have been caught sleeping with female members of their churches but that doesn't mean all pastors are the same nor adultery is condoned in Christianity; the recent Suleiman/Otobo scandal for instance, although something is fishy about the story.
So, like I said earlier, Christians condemn fornication and adultery, especially in the house of God. Any pastor caught in the act is dealt with and his right to serve a congregation is stripped off him. But you Jihadist see nothing wrong with marrying little kids who can't even wash their panties, fvcking them and getting them pregnant. The Yerima case is an example; while the women right group came out to condemn his act another Islamic women right group was applauding him. I mean, an old Nigerian man paid a poor Egyptian father to exploit his daughter and you Muslims gave him thumbs up. It's a shame!
Their ways of life are good for themselves alone, especially up north were religion has beclouded common sense unlike in the southwest you see muslim/Christian marriages(some southwest governors married Christians without problems). That cruel,intolerant and bigot lout of a father will tell you he is a peaceful Muslim.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by MistaBabz: 8:31pm On May 15, 2017
Nigeria's number one problem is religion. If only we shall keep religion aside & face reality we shall be far better off. Some people are just ranting over their religious hypocrisy. Sometimes I don't blame free thinkers. Nigeria is crumbled today because of religious sentiments, only God can save this country

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by malton: 8:33pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
This is bullshit, Islam forbids killing of innocent peoples, it even says if anyone kills a person, it will be as if he has killed the whole mankind, and if anyone saves a soul, it will be as if he has saved the whole mankind.

This act is barbaric and condemnable, the man should be tried in the court of law, this is the kind of people that brings shame to islam as a religion.

There is no compulsion in religion and everyone should be given chance to practice what they feel like, since she's matured and she knows whats good for herself.

If just 60% of Muslims reason like you do, the world will be a better place.

You've got the right mentality.

Kudos.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by cricifixo: 8:37pm On May 15, 2017
Those pastors have never enjoyed d support of traditional rulers, government or d society. Infact they do it in secret but in d north, its very much celebrated and d mallams and even d traditional rulers send dia goons to go kidnap kids for them to fvck
youngG10:

back to you freak-@$$ be sincere tell me before you hear mallam force his whatever.... how many useless pastors can you honestly list in nairaland fucking othr men's wife and kids....plz tell me the truth i beg

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2017
praxs:

your opinion isn't relevant, jos is north and will always be part of the north. I laugh in Spanish when u said that can never happen in the above mentioned state. khadija and hadeeza are the girls I met during my service in Funtua, katsina state. I fvcked them tired. one advice I can give you is learn to be romantic, these were the confessions your sisters made to me. I am also from the north. so duk abunda zaka fadi anan wurin, zan palashe ka.. we fvcked your women in Maiduguri, Gombe, jalingo and yola. wow.. yan yola ma sun fi dadi, domin such Fulani ne, babu dirty kamar ku hausawa! stupid modafucker
Chiissooss is Lord, see punchlines, brother 3 orijin for you there

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by malton: 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
praxs:

your opinion isn't relevant, jos is north and will always be part of the north. I laugh in Spanish when u said that can never happen in the above mentioned state. khadija and hadeeza are the girls I met during my service in Funtua, katsina state. I fvcked them tired. one advice I can give you is learn to be romantic, these were the confessions your sisters made to me. I am also from the north. so duk abunda zaka fadi anan wurin, zan palashe ka.. we fvcked your women in Maiduguri, Gombe, jalingo and yola. wow.. yan yola ma sun fi dadi, domin such Fulani ne, babu dirty kamar ku hausawa! stupid modafucker

U get bad mouth guy. Where you from?

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by DWJOBScom(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
This is bullshit, Islam forbids killing of innocent peoples, it even says if anyone kills a person, it will be as if he has killed the whole mankind, and if anyone saves a soul, it will be as if he has saved the whole mankind.

This act is barbaric and condemnable, the man should be tried in the court of law, this is the kind of people that brings shame to islam as a religion.

There is no compulsion in religion and everyone should be given chance to practice what they feel like, since she's matured and she knows whats good for herself.

honestly this is the firsttime am hearing/reading anythingthis good
keep it up brother!
let peace reign

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Welcomme: 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
It has ever happened in my area. The muslim girl got pregnant for a Christian guy. They seek the advice of the imam of their mosque, he told them to abort the pregnancy and they aborted it. To think of it, the guy was the one who trained the girl when she was doing her nd and HND program.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by oladoja1(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:
And a Muslim man with 4 wives and 13 concubines is considered..?
does the Bible condemned having more than one wife?
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Orpe7(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...

Fastest growing for terrorism

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:

my brother lets be truthful here, was it not out of fear for their lives the meccans submitted to mohammed in the conquest on mecca seeing they were already "outnumbered"?what exactly is the goal of terrorism?how did the sokoto calliphate come about and spread over a short period of time?u an sugar coat things as u want and say no compulsion, religion of peace...but u realy cant change the truth. islam and violence towards non-muslims has always gone hand in hand from the beginning not 20 years ago

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by bejeria101(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
Where is the peace in this religion? Then you would say he isnt a real muslim. You are more confused than.....

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by blingxx(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:

And a Muslim man with 4 wives and 13 concubines is considered..?

4 wives 13 concubines?.. undecided u no sabi cook lie
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2017
*The boy's pregnancy indeed* The boy is a disgrace 2 christianity...shaa such's nt new
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by oladoja1(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2017
emmaitive:
islam is stupid and devilish religion..anybody dea s doomed for hell
and Christianity is stupid and devilish religion..anybody dea s doomed for hell
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Amberon: 8:46pm On May 15, 2017
Wow that's good news. I hope your family took it in good faith.
Mujaheeeden:
That's why i left the Islamic religion grin

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by CplusJason: 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
We can see forceful conversion daily.

I was a Muslim before i joined Seun in his atheistic mumbo jumbo but I'd rather be with Seun mumbo jumbo than become a Muslim again
No wonder. grin I been dey suspect your moniker.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by blingxx(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
Orpe7:

Fastest growing for terrorism

ode ..... since, you chose to remain in your vacuum of ignorance ...fyi islam is not even responsible for 5% of the worlds terrorism ...you lack knowledge cry
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
Religion will end African grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Kdon2: 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
That guy and his family better be careful since this is happening up North.

They can eliminate him and his family in one night and no one will know... "Nothing will happen" (as usual)

killer religion.dimwit

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by oladoja1(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2017
fruitsville:
Islam is a violent religion period! No peace near it at all!!!!!
Christianity is a violent religion period! No peace near it at all!!!!!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one

that is not true, even in your so called kano my close friend (a Christian) is dating a muslim girl. whether he would marry her, I don't know but he is fvcking her very well.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Amberon: 8:58pm On May 15, 2017
buhahahah
enemyofprogress:
Christian prick is longer, bigger and sweeter the the Muslim prick

Christian prick 1-0 Muslim prick grin grin grin grin

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by naughtyendowed(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2017
Islam and their rubbish...fvcked up religion..

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
Mintayo:
Islam and hypocrisy. it's okay for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman, but for a christian man to marry a Muslim woman is haram. Smh...
because that's he only way to spread Islam, that is why they even give any man who marries a Christian a reward
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by factwriter(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
A woman is helping in the cover up of the rape of a SIX MONTH OLD baby by "not helping to expose and prosecute the culprits".

This woman happens to be the wife of a SENIOR PASTOR at the RCCG,

This pastor also happens to be the VICE PRESIDENT of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3774936/6-month-old-baby-raped-husband-mothers

...and the best you lot can do is quibble about some juvenile who got pregnant outside a legitimate union.

They have cast spells on everyone, the entire 180 million population are in bondage.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Afonjafucker(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2017
emeijeh:
This is how you spot a man who gossips too much

#wackyenglish

As much as I admonish ppl who don't speak good English, I believe he made more sense than you.
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by dragonking3: 9:07pm On May 15, 2017
CplusJason:
Never forget Yunusa (a.k.a Yellow) and Ese Oruru.

Bloody head slamming hypocrites. cool
Stop talking like an illiterate. Ese oruru case was that of paedophilia. It is a crime. Ahmed Musa married a Christian woman, did you see any one complain?
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by HAD3S(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one
... Oga shut up. Dont speak because you seek attention. Those states you mentioned including Sokoto the seat of the caliphate these things happen. Truth is muslim girls prefer dating Christian guys but most of them are scared just a few are bold enough and as such, you'll see them sneaking in and out of Christian guys room...
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by lastmaster(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...
growing religion my foot, Islam convert people by violence (force) that is why it's the growing religion.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by DPCHUKS1: 9:13pm On May 15, 2017
ISLAMABAD. ....capital of Pakistan wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos)