Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (49873 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Bionic07: 7:57pm On May 17, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one
Keep fooling yourself, I live in Kano and i have had them all from Fulani, Hausa to Shuwa Arabs (i prefare the shuwas though they are more beautiful, curvy & neater). True many of them on the surface are afraid of having anything to do with Christian guys because of the lies they have been told but deep down a lot would love to try dating one. I have caught many of them looking at me admiringly even before i heard from them that they like Southern/Christian guys but religion remains the biggest barrier followed by language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.