Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh (2183 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2017
Having found out that nothing in this world can satisfy anyone, it's very glaring that we are all hopeless without after life home, come to think that life doesn't go on after the flesh time makes you hopeless, don't agree to it, fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on to eternal life to which you have been called and given.

If life starts and ends in this world then life is meaningless indeed, your inner self know that life goes on forever because your spirit man never die, but lives and exist in the spiritual realm for ever. Each time I remember that there is Heaven and have been shown this holy place many times I laugh and encourage myself and those around me to keep up the good fight of faith and to lay hold on eternal Life to which we have been called to inherit.

There have been questions wether heaven or hell is real, I tell you, the more you keep wasting your precious time with these doubters the less you will realise it, the truth is, the future of doubters have been determined ahead of their coming, so marvel not if the world hated you, it's because they do not know your heavenly father God Almighty. There have been doubters and there will always be doubters until the world is no more. Remember how Psalm describes them;

"Blessed is the man that walks​ not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sitting in the seat of the scornful"

" But his delight is in the law of the LORD CHRIST of God Almighty; and in his law does he meditate day and night. And he, the meditating man shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that's​ bringing forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper.

" The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind is driving away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the LORD God Almighty knows the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

If you follow the counsel of the ungodly about heaven and hell you will be confused and left stranded not knowing what to do with your time. But if you can hear the voice of the invisible God Almighty who by CHRIST JESUS his son created the universe, you will be encouraged and match on to inherit your reward.

There is Heaven and the lord God Almighty actually wants you to begin experiencing the taste of it and so he has given us eternal life and filled us with the Spirit of holiness and the fruit of the Spirit. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Aspire to know, ask to be taught and desire to be shown the glory world.

There are no other teachers leading men to experience this mystery, it's only the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth. You heard what the scriptures said that the lord God Almighty have given us his Spirit that we might experience his free gift. Many are struggling to be known and famous in this natural world. We labour night and day to get the good news of the glory coming to us to all men so that they can believe and experience the love of the living God Almighty.

There is Heaven and our salvation have gone ahead of us to prepare a place for us and when he is back he will receive us to himself and crown us with glory and honour.

After you have suffered and endured afflictions on earth relax. There is a home prepared for you.

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which has great recompence of reward.

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2017
Thanks much Christ Jesus
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by bennyann: 12:16pm On May 21, 2017
Thank God for Jesus
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2017
We rejoice
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
Christians after-life is bondage and illusion.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by obinna58(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2017
Thank God for the flying monster

2 Likes

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2017
There are no such things as God/gods/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Living one life isn't mean life is meaningless. Something's are special to us, because it's has it's limits.

Nothing last forever, even matter.

We all were nothing before we were born, we are something now, and will be nothing after death.

1 Like

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
Hati13:
There are no such things as God/gods/heaven/hell/luck/miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Living one life isn't mean life is meaningless. Something's are special to us, because it's has it's limits.

We all were nothing before we were born, we are something now, and will be nothing after death.
Ever studied quatum physics?
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ever studied quatum physics?
Yes, but not that much. I know there saying that consciousness will not end after some dies and bl bl bl........

What difference someone consciousness from other people consciousness is our unique genes and memory. When we die, those two things that differentiate us from others will vanish.

Even someone who lost his memory ability and proper brain function is different from the person he/she was before.

You are your memory and unique genes and when you die, you will be eternally nothing.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, but not that much. I know there saying that consciousness will not end after some dies and bl bl bl........

What difference someone consciousness from other people consciousness is our unique genes and memory. When we die, those two things that differentiate us from others will vanish.

Even someone who lost his memory ability and proper brain function is different from the person he/she was before.

You are your memory and unique genes and when you die, you will be eternally nothing.
Okay. You will be surprised my friend, i was once an atheist.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Then, what makes you to believe in God or gods?
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

Then, what makes you to believe in God or gods?
Ever Astral travel or seen ghosts? We as human have mistaken God's true nature. God is neither male or female nor a being but pure spirit. We as humans, animals, plants, advanced beings like the one we call gods are all part of god. Everything you see around you is an expression of the true God. Yahweh and the rest ain't the true God, but the true God is the universe itself. gods and goddesses exists but they are not the true God. We are still evolving and one day we will be gods to others.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ever Astral travel or seen ghosts? We as human have mistaken God's true nature. God is neither male or female nor a being but pure spirit. We as humans, animals, plants, advanced beings like the one we call gods are all part of god. Everything you see around you is an expression of the true God. Yahweh and the rest ain't the true God, but the true God is the universe itself. gods and goddesses exists but they are not the true God. We are still evolving and one day we will be gods to others.
So, you don't belong to any religions. I truly believe Aliens exist and had visited us in the past and may still be present as we speak. Do you believe in this?
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

So, you don't belong to any religions. I truly believe Aliens exist and had visited us in the past and may still be present as we speak. Do you believe in this?
Yea, i believe.

1 Like

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
so says the demon possessed.

1 Like

Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 7:39pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
But you are now a satanist.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

so says the demon possessed.
Lol, after Yahweh failed to deliver your twin sister analicaboth.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

But you are now a satanist.
Since Yahweh is satan, you are the satanist. I serve the God of yahweh, atum, artemis, enki, marduk, e.t.c
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Since Yahweh is satan, you are the satanist. I serve the God of yahweh, atum, artemis, enki, marduk, e.t.c
So says the confused demon possessed. Yahweh is satan yet you serve his God?
What a twerp.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by analice107: 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Lol, after Yahweh failed to deliver your twin sister analicaboth.
Ah, here he goes again, demon possessed.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Pastafarian: 8:23pm On May 23, 2017
booked
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2017
Love expression dear

Speak by love. Don't be cut off by argument
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2017
analice107:
Ah, here i go again, fake deliverer.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Taste and see the lord is good to his word
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Taste and see the lord is good to his word
Call on me on that day and i'll rescue you.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

I know that you have not experienced his tender mercies and passionate love.

I don't choose people, but I pray if you are chosen to experience truth, I pray your mind is open and love of God Almighty poured into your inner self

With tears, and strong faith. Amen
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Call on me on that day and i'll rescue you.

Yes that is what the scriptures said CHRIST would accomplish in you at the time of final departure from earth.

When you are ready to go....
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Yes that is what the scriptures said CHRIST would accomplish in you at the time of final departure from earth.

When you are ready to go....
Are you reading upside down? I said i "Tobi" will rescue you if you call on me.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2017
Greetings
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Are you reading upside down? I said i "Tobi" will rescue you if you call on me.

I know that you haven't experienced his tender mercies.....
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I know that you haven't experienced his tender mercies.....
Aiiit, just STFU.
Re: The thought of heaven fills me and I can't describe the feeling oh by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Aiiit, just STFU.
maybe not.......

Grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrate With Me. I Just Got A Scholarship From David Ibiyeomie Foundation / Note: satan In Human form Is ruling a Country / Why Do "good" Girls Remain Single But "bad " Girls Get The Best Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.