Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS (64967 Views)

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by dainformant(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2017
This is really nice... When religion meets tradition.. A Catholic priest was shown some love after encountering a masquerade while on a duty in a remote village. The masquerade who appeared to have been overwhelmed with joy -hugged the cleric and even posed for pictures with him...These photos have gone viral online due to the how due to how "uncommon" this is...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/excited-masquerade-poses-with-catholic.html

12 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by lekejob(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2017
That's tolerance.

if it is some people now they will be shouting
FCT.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by dainformant(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2017

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by SuperSuave(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2017
New school masquerade. Awon egungun ti igbalode grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Kondomatic(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2017
Chilling with amadioha

36 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by obiremy: 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
I think this is from a movie scene

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Khd95(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2017
is the masquerade putting on helmet

20 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by adem30: 8:35pm On May 15, 2017
That moment you meet your loyal Priest customer wey they pay baba alawo very well on the road..... You can't hide the feelings

6 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Khd95(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2017
obiremy:
I think this is from a movie scene
u don too watch nollywood

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by blackmantis: 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
The gods are not to blame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by temitemi1(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
oil n blood...
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Tolexander: 8:49pm On May 15, 2017
Dem sabi themselves before jare!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by femolacqua(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm, I don't know what to say.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by RichYoungNigga: 8:55pm On May 15, 2017

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

And Christians are just brainless

What would your imaginary Jesus do ?? We would have dinner with the masquerade and even invite the masquerade to his house

Read the imaginary story on how he washed a prostitute's feet and how he let Judas Iscariot kiss him

Now, tell me a pastor or Christians who would love and embrace the "unbelievers"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by RealDannie(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2017
I remember the I rebuke you days grin

Change is always constant anyways.

2017 Model Masquerade cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by estans(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2017
NCAN Sambissa branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by MARKone(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Mckandre(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2017
How
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by PheezyLee(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
That place looks like Lejja village, Nsukka 042 smiley

4 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by chynie: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
Let's wait For the preachers to come grin

3 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by BoraWizzle(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
New school masquerade. Awon egungun ti igbalode grin

It kind of looks like the masquerade is wearing " Crash Helmet " For protection or what? grin
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Agimor(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
Satan will always show loyalty to God.... Aren't saying the Masquerade is a Satan but that is what it depict.

1 Like

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
Good..I enjoy watching maskurade dance aspa the wanz wey sabi oo,especially eastern maskurade..The energy ad the stamina behind there dance dey trip me.
Anytime I watch it on you tube I enjoy it a lot ,aspa the old skool clips.
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
This is an ecumenical aberration.

'Light' can NOT be found posing with 'darkness'. It is against the modus operandi of the church. Can this same priest preach departure from idolatrous tradition to these people?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
Abeg who mess 4 here just now??

What kind of wickedness is dis na?
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by iamwizzle(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2017
LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by Exponental(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
peace...

2 Likes

Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by naijafengist: 9:00pm On May 15, 2017
I guess that was a lucky day for the masquerade. See photos of the Royal Golden Eye Castle I go Dye presented to his mother
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/i-go-dye-present-his-mother-keys-to-new.html
Re: Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
One love ❤ keep us together. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.