Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User (835 Views)

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man / The Last Wish For A Death Row Inmate .(pic) / OAU Student Who Retweeted A 'Death' Tweet Dies 5 Days After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2017
My phone was stolen in April and I just got a new one this evening, and I saw some backlog messages on my Whatsapp from a particular guy who threatened my life because of something he said I wrote about here on Nairaland. It is really scary cos the guy has refused to tell me what I wrote about that made him want to kill me.

I have gone through my posts from January to April, and I discovered two of my write-ups about a particular pastor (I don't want to mention his name) made front page few weeks apart. I suspect this is what the issue is about. I am going to report the case at the police station tomorrow as I have his number. I just posted this to tell people to reduce the amount of information they reveal about themselves on Nairaland. There are dangerous and sick people out there.
Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Arsenalholic1: 10:41pm On May 15, 2017
Definitely there are sickos out here and all over the internet.

But you should be guided with your moves concerning the issue at hand.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Definitely there are sickos out here and all over the internet.

But you should be guided with your moves concerning the issue at hand.

Yea.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Ajewealth123(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
For your safety,paste the guys no and pics here

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:

My brother just called up his Inspector friend, and we are on the matter. Let me see how things go first. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Nobody: 5:16am On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:

abi ooo.... And our safety too.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Justuceleague2: 6:30am On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:

That's common sense

Unless there's something else involved
Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Nobody: 7:10am On May 16, 2017
kayo80:

My brother just called up his Inspector friend, and we are on the matter. Let me see how things go first. Thanks for your concern.

Couldn't you have just called this inspector friend first and skipped posting about the anonymous threat?

If you're bent on full disclosure, you can also post the number of the guy here.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Nobody: 7:11am On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
i concur....
Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Couldn't you have just called this inspector friend first and skipped posting about the anonymous threat?

If you're bent on full disclosure, you can also post the number of the guy here.

Are you trying to say I posted this for attention? I pray you never get a death threat. I posted here to warn people of the dangers of revealing too much information about themselves on nairaland.

The guy has apologized so there is no need to post his image here. The police and my closet friends and family have the screenshots of his threats, his number and pictures... I feel that is good enough.
Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2017
kayo80:

Are you trying to say I posted this for attention? I pray you never get a death threat. I posted here to warn people of the dangers of revealing too much information about themselves on nairaland.

The guy has apologized so there is no need to post his image here. The police and my closet friends and family have the screenshots of his threats, his number and pictures... I feel that is good enough.

Notice that you only revealed the apology in this post.

Your topic reads: "I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User"

And Nairaland is a platform we share.

So this is not a personal issue for "closest friends and family"

The least you can do is to forward the FULL details of this "threat" to the mods.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by columbus007(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2017
Op,so you allow one small pikin for nairaland dey make you shake,poor guy so confused, seems you are new here that shows that you haven't been batched from all these faceless individuals, move on Son cool
Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by BuhariApcfool: 9:17am On May 16, 2017
kayo80:
My phone was stolen in April and I just got a new one this evening, and I saw some backlog messages on my Whatsapp from a particular guy who threatened my life because of something he said I wrote about here on Nairaland. It is really scary cos the guy has refused to tell me what I wrote about that made him want to kill me.

I have gone through my posts from January to April, and I discovered two of my write-ups about a particular pastor (I don't want to mention his name) made front page few weeks apart. I suspect this is what the issue is about. I am going to report the case at the police station tomorrow as I have his number. I just posted this to tell people to reduce the amount of information they reveal about themselves on Nairaland. There are dangerous and sick people out there.
This Op is a new comer here . just imagine you took someones batched to you on faceless forum serious. you are wasting your time and money with your senseless brother and his Inspector friend grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just imagine the rubbish

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 9:35am On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

Notice that you only revealed the apology in this post.

Your topic reads: "I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User"

And Nairaland is a platform we share.

So this is not a personal issue for "closest friends and family"

The least you can do is to forward the FULL details of this "threat" to the mods.

Thank you

Okay.

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Nobody: 10:12am On May 16, 2017
kayo80:

Okay.

My brother, threatened assassination is not something you brush under the carpet because of an "apology".

Let him follow up with a police statement.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by Jabioro: 10:18am On May 16, 2017
Get the fool arrested.. teach him ugly lesson

1 Like

Re: I Got A Death Threat From A Nairaland User by kayo80(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2017
alignacademy:

My brother, threatened assassination is not something you brush under the carpet because of an "apology".

Let him follow up with a police statement.

Cheers

Yeah, we are already working on that. Thanks for the concern. Have a lovely day.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This / Video: Yahoo Boy Calls 5 Native Doctors To Place Curses On Whistleblowers In Edo / Corpses Of 18 Soldiers, 30 Others Slain By Boko Haram Arrive Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.