Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) (1468 Views)

Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by chimere66: 6:03am On May 16, 2017
According to reports,the thief pictured below was caught on Sunday while trying to burgle a boutique opposite Ogodo Primary school at Okpe road in Delta alongside his friend around 10pm.After raising alarm by people,his friend ran away leaving only Kelly in the boutique.He was given the beating of his life by mob before he was taken to police station by 11pm after receiving treatment at Central Hospital.

Also attached below is a photo of the whole they broke on the wall with hammer and chisel to gain entrance into the boutique.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/boutique-thief-beaten-almost-to-death.html

Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by StRichard(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by himkers2: 6:21am On May 16, 2017
Though stealing is bad , but jungle justice is worse.

Lets stop killing souls we cant create - in this country
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Godfullsam(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2017
See beating ....

Only if just one of our useless polithiefians can be treated this way undecided
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Jaabioro(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2017
I hope he received enough Roman's Reign super punch..
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 16, 2017
himkers2:
Though stealing is bad , but jungle justice is worse.

Lets stop killing souls we cant create - in this country
will you sharap there?, if you like dont go and advice your friends and loved ones to flee from criminality. what of the innocent souls lost at the hands of these thieves?? any thieve caught in the act should be dealt with mercilessly and handed to the police, but if armed, just put tyre on him or her, by doing so you would have saved an innocent soul (potential victim) somewhere.
however if you catch me in the act with arms robbing, please put tyre on me too, dont spare. simple. no body holy pass! but going about with arms robbing and killing innocent people over phones and laptops is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Extremist: 7:32am On May 16, 2017
Chai too bad
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by himkers2: 9:23am On May 16, 2017
gocac:
will you sharap there?, if you like dont go and advice your friends and loved ones to flee from criminality. what of the innocent souls lost at the hands of these thieves?? any thieve caught in the act should be dealt with mercilessly and handed to the police, but if armed, just put tyre on him or her, by doing so you would have saved an innocent soul (potential victim) somewhere.
however if you catch me in the act with arms robbing, please put tyre on me too, dont spare. simple. no body holy pass! but going about with arms robbing and killing innocent people over phones and laptops is unacceptable.

Who is dis fool?
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 16, 2017
himkers2:

Who is dis fool?
my bro... advice no be curse! but if you no wan take my advice home, dont worry one day you will be caught and set ablaze...... maybe thats when you'll appreciate my advice.
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by josephine123: 9:40am On May 16, 2017
hmmm.. too bad
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by himkers2: 9:43am On May 16, 2017
gocac:
my bro... advice no be curse! but if you no wan take my advice home, dont worry one day you will be caught and set ablaze...... maybe thats when you'll appreciate my advice.

Take the advice to ur father. I dont need it
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
himkers2:

Take the advice to ur father. I dont need it
are you sure you need bro..... it could save the life of somebody in your family oh...cos tyre they wait for you ooh..
Re: Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2017
StRichard:
Good for him
PVSSY NIGGA,YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WAILING IF IT WERE A FEMALE...lets condemn jungle justice irrespective of gender

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In / My Husband Beats Me, Makes Love To Me As Our Children Watch —wife / 10 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.