Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng (617 Views)

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale / I Wanna Sell My Tech Blog / Moderator Urgently Needed For My Tech Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2017
Hello guys, i have this tech website i built almost 6months ago and have been managing but the problem is i haven't really had time to do frequent updates on the website.. Most times i just update it for some days and then i go off... My academics is the major holding factor.. so i am looking for either a co-owner who is tech savvy ( the website is mostly about Android phones) or a moderator .. If you wish to Co-own the website with me, we will meet, discuss and agree on terms.. And if you wish to moderate the website.. we may also meet or chat and discuss too.. The website Url is Droid.ng .. Contact me on whatsapp 07013715550 or call me.. please Note that although the website has been online for some months but there isn't much traffic coming to it.. so if you wish to moderate it i may not be able to pay much.. and i am a student too.. Thanks
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by writers100(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2017
Tell me your budget and i'll determine on whether to start updating your site with fresh content/news. My email is below.
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2017
still searching
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by GoodYYor: 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
Codedboy95:
still searching
whatsapp me 08053701879
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by buchionwuazor(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Codedboy95 post=56563480]Hello guys, i have this tech website i built almost 6months ago and have been managing but the problem is i haven't really had time to do frequent updates on the website.. Most times i just update it for some days and then i go off... My academics is the major holding factor.. so i am looking for either a co-owner who is tech savvy ( the website is mostly about Android phones) or a moderator .. If you wish to Co-own the website with me, we will meet, discuss and agree on terms.. And if you wish to moderate the website.. we may also meet or chat and discuss too.. The website Url is Droid.ng .. Contact me on whatsapp 07013715550 or call me.. please Note that although the website has been online for some months but there isn't much traffic coming to it.. so if you wish to moderate it i may not be able to pay much.. and i am a student too.. Thanks[/quote
email me @ buchionwuazor@gmail.com
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by pesoXL(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2017
I'll whatsapp you.
Re: I Need Either A Moderator Or A Co-owner For My Tech Website Droid.ng by Codedboy95(m): 4:02am On May 21, 2017
pesoXL:
I'll whatsapp you.
i will be looking forward to your message

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Say This Blogger Stole My Content? / [hire] How To Get 10k Pageviews Per Day On Your Blog / I Am In Need Of A Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.