Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks (1061 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by CollinsMystic: 9:07am On May 16, 2017
He talked for the first time on why he
ended up committing a abysmal and terrible sin,
taking someone’s life a gruesome manner.

He re-counted to have told his friend who came
to visit him in police cells that he found
Whatsapp chats which were evident that his
girlfriend has an affair with another man.

It is also reported that he found videos and
pictures in Karabo’s phone which did not go
down
well with him.

Details are still sketchy but the
police are expected to probe him further.

Details are yet to be expected as the police digs
deep into bringing more details behind Sandile's
evil act.

www.ogbnewsnow.com.ng/2017/05/boyfriend-of-south-africa-lady-who-was.html?m=1

Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by haywire07(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2017
I thought she was 1only5yrs old
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by Nwodosis(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2017
And her crime warranted death penalty?
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by NwaObinkita: 9:14am On May 16, 2017
Cheating is a way of life for ladies people,

Get used to it

And live happy

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by youngG10(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2017
if they are muslems imagine what nairalanders will say
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by iamthulz(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2017
hmm...okay
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by BlackDBagba: 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by mzabbie(f): 9:37am On May 16, 2017
Not every guy can be fvcked with. RIP to the dead tho
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by LexngtonSteele: 5:39pm On May 16, 2017
mzabbie:
Not every guy can be fvcked with. RIP to the dead tho

Don't worry, you can with me tongue...GOOGLE my name and let's meet grin
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by mzabbie(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't worry, you can with me tongue...GOOGLE my name and let's meet grin
Lol...ashawo
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by LexngtonSteele: 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
mzabbie:

Lol...ashawo

Were you scared by what you saw?
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by mzabbie(f): 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Were you scared by what you saw?
Kindda
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by LexngtonSteele: 6:13pm On May 16, 2017
mzabbie:

Kindda

With a lot of lubrication, won't hurt so bad grin
Re: Boyfriend Of South African Lady Who Was Burnt To Death Finally Speaks by CocoMilian(f): 2:31am On May 17, 2017
I really doubt he's telling the truth. This man used to beat her up,evidently from some of the bruised pictures of her i saw and the report against him by karobo. He's just pure evil. Death penalty is what he deserves undecided rip karobo cry

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Arrests Allege Notorious Rapist In Mushin, Prosecutes 114 Miscr / How Pastor Adeboye Allegedly 'aided' The Arrest Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.