Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company (34049 Views)

Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Youths Dance Round Coffin As They Ambush Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Again. Photos / Lagos Inaugurates State Oil Company, Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (iogc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by deomelo: 11:51am On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

you just typed trash. you didn't even address my post but you were in a hurry to type off point. the question is "why will Lagos state have a state owned oil company but the Niger delta states that produce the bulk of the oil have non?

smh for the injustice in the country

You are mixing up competence with Injustice.

The Injustice here is the corrupt and incompetent leaders and governors in the Delta because nothing prevents them from doing the same thing.

I don't even see the Injustice in Lagos state exploring for oil on their own land and in their own water

Please stop crying over nothing.

30 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by 7lives: 1:15pm On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:

To be very polite,your post is unintelligent.
AGIP is Italian
SHELL is Dutch and
TOTAL is French do those countries have oil?
Nestlé is Swiss do they have Cocoa or Coffee?
Oil companies are Value Addition entities. That means they are intelligence intensive industries, a concept that will totally elude you
If those states have NONE maybe it is because they allow themselves to be led by the likes of Ibori, Uduaghan, Odili, Amaechi and Akpabio. If they have the same quality of leader that Lagos had since 1999 we would surely be singing another song

Leave them jare, let them continue to wail marginalisation as if those managing Lagos are not Nigerians.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Yyeske(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
I think this is a good idea, Anambra already has hers. Those lazy states in the Niger delta should hold their governors responsible instead of disturbing and hating on those who would want to move ahead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ZelibeKristien: 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
post=56599967:

Really?

You can never contribute anything meaningful except posting rubbish links everywhere. Face what Hoebingo employed you to do here and stop disgracing yourself.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

You can never contribute anything meaningful except posting rubbish links everywhere. Face what Hoebingo employed you to do here and stop disgracing yourself.
Ok

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ZelibeKristien: 3:10pm On May 17, 2017
post=56609415:

Ok

Better.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

That false news

The Oba has dismissed those behind it as idiottts grin
Provide the link

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ModsWillKillNL: 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
post=56609722:

Provide the link

Pained Igbo mods immediately moved the thread from politics section to the culture section before it could gain traction.

I'd have to find it.

No time!

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ZelibeKristien: 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Pained Igbo mods immediately moved the thread from politics section to the culture section before it could gain traction.

I'd have to find it.

No time!

Stop wasting your time on that slave.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Blue3k(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:
why will lagos have her own state managed oil company when non of the Niger delta states has none? I weep for this country

Why does this matter to you? The oil and gas sector driven by private sector in those states. In Texas there's no state oil company I know of. Do you want state owned company because Lagos has one now?

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by AbakalikiPress: 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

Come and see Lagos state indigenous oil company o!! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
sammyj:
Good initiative. Hope the corrupt politicians will not exploit this wonderful move by the Lagos state government !!! angry cool

I believe you speak the minds of most of us.....great initiative but am scared that greed ,selfishness struggle for supremacy will destroy it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by AdonaiRoofing(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
Great news

Contact us for all tyour roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by drey08(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
hmm
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Franzinni: 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
grin some people go vex!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Crestedguy4real: 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:
why will lagos have her own state managed oil company when non of the Niger delta states has none? I weep for this country
because your leaders in that region lack focus, nothing to show appart from looting and drinking ogogoro

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by leofab(f): 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
Was here
Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by sshalom(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2017
Good initiative. Lagos should take a cue from the mistakes of the FGN and put proper structures in place.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by enigma2007(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

you just typed trash. you didn't even address my post but you were in a hurry to type off point. the question is "why will Lagos state have a state owned oil company but the Niger delta states that produce the bulk of the oil have non?

What are you saying? A state decided to go into a business venture for itself to maximize its profits or 13% derivative and you are complaining. Should Lagos set up an oil companies for the ND states or what are you driving at? or has Lagos state govt turned to the FG now according to your logic?

Why not go and hold the govs of those states accountable?

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by muffyt05: 7:13pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

I just hope you could read ur question again and understand better. The Lagos state oil exploration right was just approved recently and the government is taking a giant stride in having a state owned exploration company and you're there fuming why your governors over there couldn't take same initiative? I beg,whose fault is that? Blame you woes and worries on your leaders and not our proactive leaders you lots love to hate

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by aviationguy: 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
Governor of Lagos State Mr. Akinwunmi ambode. is doing a good job investment initiative is on point at all times to develop Lagos State,am glad I voted for him because am sure he will not disappoint me.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by SalamRushdie: 7:17pm On May 17, 2017
While the South East is still clamouring for physical secession Lagos has quietly seceded it self economically from this un progressive quagmire called Nigeria

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by kolexy(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

Most Niger Delta states got Oil blocks during Obj, but the blocks were converted by the unscrupulous Governors

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2017
When we said the south south and southeast misused their opportunity. Now look how they are been played.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by monex(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

i dont understand you and your zionist mentality

That Lagos has a state-owned oil company does not mean the oil is owned by the state. All oil is owned by the federal government (at least until we have true federalism) and Lagos will will only enjoy a 13 percent derivation of federal government revenue. This company will explore oil like any other private company and will purchase an oil prospecting or mining license like any other company.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by monex(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
enigma2007:

What are you saying? A state decided to go into a business venture for itself to maximize its profits or 13% derivative and you are complaining. Should Lagos set up an oil companies for the ND states or what are you driving at? or has Lagos state govt turned to the FG now according to your logic?

Why not go and hold the govs of those states accountable?

exactly I tried to understand the rationale until i saw his zionist moniker.

secession is tough. lets start with true federalism.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by ooshinibos: 7:23pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:
because it was lagos state that sponsored the oil exploration ...ondo had the opportunity but Gov Agangun ate all the money ...all the governor of delta state since 1960s should be arrested for not forming state oil companies

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by zoomman(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:

He is ignorant but he thinks he knows it all a double tragedy.
We have only just started. .We shall soon launch an airline,bank and telecommunications/mobile network company
That is how strategic thinkers plan for secession and not by creating rogue radio stations and hanging out with oloshos
U nailed it brooooooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Scetrocom: 7:24pm On May 17, 2017
igbozionism:

What stopped Niger delta States from having there own?
Or is there any part of our constitution that says Niger delta states should not be allowed to own oil company?
There is no need to be unnecessarily mischievous.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Smooyis(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2017
Let's forget about Tribalism. We should all be proud of the giant strides of Governor Ambode and the Lagos State government as a whole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company by Natzsmart1(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
Issoky small time we will hear something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.