Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) (75486 Views)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / 20 Kg Of Gold Bar Free Retrieval From A Glass Box In Dubai, Nigerians React / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2017
It doesn't work this way. You don't just apply for UAE visa, buy a ticket, fly there and be in search of jobs upandan. There are different types of visas and to be able to work easily in UAE , you should apply for the visa which enables you work immediately you arrive there.

The company where you would be working will already be aware or perhaps, employ you prior to your arrival. It's usually a 2 years visa.

These folks must have being issued a tourism kinda visa

5 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by JARUSHUB: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Make the most of what you have in Nigeria. Do Dangote, Otedola or Innoson beg for Visa before they travel?

6 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by eezeribe(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Fireson:
It's everywhere! Like I tell people, things are not always the way they appear. undecided
Which people do you tell

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by oyetpel(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
vayne:
Are there jobs in nigeria I better take my chances with another country than remain in this disastrous experiment gone wrong!
Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
My dear jobless youths, don't be decieved. There is job in Dubai, there are jobless in Europe...

If you have your way, leave this useless country for the politicians and their cronies...cos of you remain here, you would end up a laughing stock, playing bet9ja up and down like a fool...

Go out there and hustle..

That there is no job in Dubai, does that translate to plenty jobs in Nigeria?

Don't deceive yourselves.

Buhari has scattered this country.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Odingo1: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
life is not easy,no easy way

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Jumbus31(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Shortyy:
Only whoring job. That's what they do there.
Quote me at your own peril
I don quote you, where is my peril? grin

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by mfm04622: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
mmafhew:
Noooo ooo. They will rather die in dubai than to start small in nigeria..

I.e They will still go.. Nigeria mentality be like, lemme go first and see if is tru or not

The money they use to get to Dubai and other places would have set up a small business in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Odingo1: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Abeg which one b diz...teach me abeg...i need monii
when they scam you now you go begin to cry fowl,na so them dey pack dollar for pc dey withdraw abi

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Odingo1: 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
oscaruzie:

bros, please be my God-sent. I have been searching for ages on how to make money online, even if it's not full time, or if it has to be full time no problem. please assist a brother. I've got a lot of responsibilities and they're weighing me down, pls bros.
grin grin grin,meat for scammers don land shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never ever work for anyone in my life

There are millions of self employment and businesses in Nigeria

The question is how smart are you to find them

I know people who are millionaires​, what business do they do ?? Selling handkerchiefs​, bicycle tyres, traveling bags, sunglasses and those little items

They started with buying 39 pieces to buying 5 cartoons and then importing them from China

Ask yourself, all these wealthy small boys, what do they do, they sell goods at Nkwo Nnewi, Onitsha main market, Alaba market, yet they're worth millions of naira

Pple like them are the reason y Nigerians are looking for job ...importation is destroying our economy .its one of the reason y dollar is unable to crash high dd for $

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by pauljumbo: 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
bro count yourself lucky to have this mindset

it's not easy for people to change beliefs of over 20 years

we have been brainwashed that going to school and get good grade we will get good jobs and settle and make it in life.

once you have this mind that you must be employed it's very difficult to do business

RichYoungNigga:

I know people who are millionaires, what business do they do ?? Selling handkerchiefs, bicycle tyres, traveling bags, sunglasses and those little items

They started with buying 39 pieces to buying 5 cartoons and then importing them from China

Ask yourself, all these wealthy small boys, what do they do, they sell goods at Nkwo Nnewi, Onitsha main market, Alaba market, yet they're worth millions of naira

4 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by naijaboy756: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
My dear jobless youths, don't be decieved. There is job in Dubai, there are jobless in Europe...

If you have your way, leave this useless country for the politicians and their cronies...cos if you remain here, you would end up a laughing stock playing bet9ja up and down like a fool...

Go out there and hustle..

That there is no job in Dubai, does that translate to plenty jobs in Nigeria?

Don't deceive yourselves.

Buhari has scattered this country. Leave the country for him
Your blood dey hot

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by pauljumbo: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
mfm04622:

The money they use to get to Dubai and other places would have set up a small business in Nigeria!

that's true if you have a business mindset

some people all their life is to work for people

they can spend millions just to get a job
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by doyinbaby(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
No job anywhere in the world....

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by freeborn76(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:
Not only in dubai but even in european countries like the u.k. You will see many stranded nigerian youths who cant come back to their country but will rather stay there. Right from 1960, nigeria has always been an hell. Dont tell me things were better then because they were not!! Unlike today, there was very few university graduates then. So competition for jobs were not like today. Remember the song "suffering and smiling"? It was sang in the 1970s. Four decades ago!! No be today nigerians dey suffer.

Your grammar ehn! You are one of the reasons Nigerian graduates don't get job.

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by DrUche3(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I know people who are millionaires​, what business do they do ?? Selling handkerchiefs​, bicycle tyres, traveling bags, sunglasses and those little items

My bro I like your type I must confess!
Nigerian youths need to look inwards and discover opportunities that lie within them.
December 2015 I resigned from a salary job and today I'm an employer of labour.

7 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by tehinse1(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
I disagree with her o, There are no jobs in almost every country but Nigerians who are not lazy type are still surviving in dubai. U can even compare there labour benefits to ours in Nigeria. The least u will get for a menial jobs is #100k in Dubai.
People should stop spreading rumors and untrue story, if u things are not working for u doesn't
ean it won't work for another person.

3 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
there are jobs in Dubai ok..
my sister work there and she's living well. it depends on the connection .. beside we Nigerians don't like to work, we like yahoo yahoo and other dubious means of making money. Dubai is bae

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nigeriadondie: 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
eanestca:
it is better to be stranded in UK, Dubai etc than in buhari's country
U re on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Baroba(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
mfm04622:

If only my stupid younger brother listened, he was hell bent on leaving Nigeria.. the whole Dubai scam ( tourist visa with promise of work and accommodation) cost me and my bro..1.3 million. The visa was meant to cost 200k but the contact in Enugu arranging the whole thing collected 450k for tourist visa, he pocketed 250k for himself..

He is out there sharing room with other guys, all searching for one menial job to another..

All the biz ideas I floated he was never interested from farming ideas, to small scale factory.. anyway I don do my own..

I know Nigeria is tough, but it ain't exactly easy on the othe r side, Nigerians have destroyed our image in Dubai with fraud and drug business..

People should be careful..

11 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by stagger: 12:43pm On May 16, 2017
If there are no jobs in Dubai, is it here in Nigeria that there are jobs? People should stop hunting for jobs but seek to create them. Entrepreneurship is the way. Every society has needs. Identify the needs and fill the gap and you are in money. Even if you put me in the Sahara desert, all I need is my internet connection and solar-powered laptop and I am good to go.

3 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by chuksjuve(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
check my signature
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by MOSICATED5(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
If there are no jobs there,

So what do Mercy Aigbe, Daniella Okeke and the other one (African Diva) go there to do
they carry market from Nigeria to go and sell there. Lol

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
chynie:
@OP there is no job in Nigeria too
is better I remain unemployed in Dubai
than unemployed in Nigeria
Are you sure you want to do that. Nigeria is one of the best place to remain unemployed if you ask me. Some things you can still enjoy if you don't have money

3 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by joinnow: 12:48pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
If there are no jobs there,

So what do Mercy Aigbe, Daniella Okeke and the other one (African Diva) go there to do

For vacation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.