Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (79965 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
Oselu28:

if truly this is your result and you are not seeking for attention(your name sef dey fear person) I'll advice that you learn a skill for the main time before next year. by the time you finally gain admission you will have something that can fetch you little money while in school...
you're just beautiful and your resplendent appearance is Basking in elegance.
Nonetheless I have several issues to discuss with you.
Can we have a te-te-a-te-te via our mailbox?

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ponti93(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=56576031][/quote] abeg pass... If u aint gat anytin to yarn
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Beejay1117(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
God bless you

this guy created tons of useless threads. and the mods kept encouraging him

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by afamaustin(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2017
My boss is frustrating my life.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by zoneboy: 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro

No kwara uni accept 150. Cant say about the private thou
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

One single shame you no get...why did you create this topic? For pity? You want people to pity you? And probably start dashing you money? For failing?

Mtxhheeew
U n the op get beef?
Y so angry.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

The amount doesn't matter lol... You are going to be d first person sending me recharge card this year. I'll be so grateful. Thank u. Just make it 100 naira in 2 places so I can convert 1 to 400 naira. Is it 400 or 300 I don't even remember.
sent.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kennydee05(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
what do you take universities in Kwara state for?
Firstly, Unilorin is far better than the federal university in your state. similarly KWASU is better than any state university in your state

Back to the toipic, brother you aren't a failure, the ill system failed you. wish you all the best.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by cutesimplycalm(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2017
I wonder wat dis generation has turned into, u r even proud of urself to showcase ur failure. How would u nt have failed wen all u do is surfing d net for irrelevant things rather dan spend better time studying. I hope d upcoming generation won't be worse
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by plantae(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?

You want to pass JAMB with kind of English?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
chiefobdk:

i kno you are trolling. but. ur English alone don do
thanks
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
jaxxy:

Ure not a failure! Ure only a failure wen u give up!!! The most successful people failed bt never ever gave up. So don't!

And change dat bloody moniker of urs pls
ok. Thanks.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

From ur moniker it shows u re not even a serious student.
You spend all ur time on niaraland , now I hope niaraland will give u an award.
See ur subjects very poor . U couldn't even average at least 50% in any of d course.
Leave socal media and study ur books.
i will.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
Invisibleojay:
. Nlproblemchild nobody is above failure but I assure you if you will take my advice you won't ever regret it come and do Ijmb in our centre in Ilorin Kwara state I assure you that you will pass %100 and we will help you to process your ADMISSION to unilorin if you wish to go there call me and let's discuss believe me you will still meet your mate that want to enter university this year you will still meet them in 200level next year because Ijmb result guarantee your ADMISSION to 200level in your preferred university my number: 07062876622 I wish you success
my daddy won't hear this.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by pheonixdld2(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!
It's people like you that when they are carefully investigated are failures and unsuccessful.
It's people like you that are the scums that push people to suicide.

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Gentlesoul96(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Jfrankination post=56569989]bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro

And which kwara state University will accept this..??
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by justseyi(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
percyshelu:
were d screenshot

Bro don't give up. I wrote jamb 6 times. By the time I found a way out. All my mates have graduated. But I didn't give up. Next time always have a plan B. Contact me via whatsapp. There are Alevel programs you can run that will help you catch up lost time and enter university. 08094214558
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Obason22(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
it gud for u , ping and chat have taking ur brain away.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Adefiery05(f): 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
I think this guy here needs encouragement and not insult......moreover, we nt equally its might be dat he's nt academically good nd he's willing to go to school....even if its a scam as someone said earlier. ...dere is no nid to insult.....frm my on perspective I tink he needs tips on how to study more...and also be prayerful
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by maldino: 7:48pm On May 16, 2017
Minimize the distractions...ban urself from all available distractions..maybe U start from social media
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by BentSpoon(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
Bro stick ur head up and dare ur obstacles. This year jamb came with a lot of hitches believe me ur result is far better than many people own. So smile in the face of this threat and say 'I believe in my dream no surrender'. God bless u and I.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by DLondonboiy: 8:08pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
:

good morning sir. i will be glad if you can help me. i rely on u here ever since u said u could give me the money am a truthful person sir. i know u don't know me. nd u want to help me. i will never disappoint u sir. Nd i will be very grateful.
ur children will never lack. you

plz this is my acct number
Azeez Saheed Olamide
Gtbank

i knw u didn't request for it. sir. but you can help me sir.

YhungPablo:

please man consider me too. i started this
thread with ur former Moniker cc finalboss
i keep quoting u but u keep ignoring.
sir please consider this my last quote. i need to
buy hands out and some foodstuffs
#hungerbad.
Bleep Poverty
GTB
I swear nothing is too small. i will be grateful
Sir.

Lemme just leave this here and quietly walk away.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
sent.
Confirmed! Thank u so much... Thank u so much sir!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2017
hard luck there, there is always another umte on the horizon, don't give up
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 16, 2017
Aliyu333:
thats if you don't mean BUK or the dissapointment wey go await u no go get part 2.
I was supposed to write 195 lol... I'll modify the post now
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Pluskid(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Yeah but if he got 80 in English Language think of what his total score might be.
Yes, he would have had a better score.

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Mouthgag: 8:42pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Only me?
Yes you!
You failed. grin angry grin
Olodo
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

Yes you!
You failed. grin angry grin
Olodo
God over Everything!
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Confirmed! Thank u so much... Thank u so much sir!
you wlcm
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
Obason22:
it gud for u , ping and chat have taking ur brain away.
hahaha too much whatsapp and also big brother Naija.
Hahaha na small boy sha
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by riczy(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
did u think its only people who doesn't study do fail?
Stop spewing poo on Media, the secret behind success is hard word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.