Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41108 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Honos: 11:10pm On May 16, 2017
ChikezieU:
people always answering what they are not asked, were you told her health is at risk? anyway your comment proves you are inhuman (abortion is not murder in your words)
I was just giving instances or example where abortion is necessary. Yes, abortion is not murder according to science. A fetus is not yet a human being. It is more like a seed or sprout of a human being. It is ‘alive,’ but that is also true of all the other cells in a woman’s body. It has no life of its own yet. It is not yet a separate life from the life of the woman in whose uterus it is.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Ipinola(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2017
Did u ask nairalanders for skills to mk luv wth her? Abeg wakapass with ur yeye story grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by doctorseven: 11:23pm On May 16, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day, I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure..the test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone .l know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family,that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.. thanks

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 16, 2017
GreatChizzy:
One tablet of mifepristone...
48 hours later, let her take 2 tablets of misoprostol per vaginal and another 2 tablets of misoprostol under her tongue...

It works perfectly fine...
Get d drugs in a good Pharmacy
true, but is mifepristone sold or even legal in nigeria, most pharmacies wont sell mifepristone to you, and would not sell misoprostol especially to a single girl, cant he look for a doctor/nurse who will do menstrual regulation/manual vacuum aspiration instead. It has less risks since the pregnancy is just two weeks.it has no risks of future infertility.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by CrownStarPro(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2017
I have 13 methods of abortion...
Use postenior 1 or postenior 2...thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by PossieSlayer: 12:22am On May 17, 2017
paracetamol and blood tonic

Then continue to lash her for 8months to flush it out

Charlieeeboi:
Good day, I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure..the test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone .l know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family,that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.. thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 12:57am On May 17, 2017
Use Misoprostol it works. Next time use a condom or a contraceptive if you must go raw

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by pocohantas(f): 4:25am On May 17, 2017
johnbuck81:
it works for me.
How do you know it works?
If only God can open our eyes for a day,we go cool down.

You concluded it works because she has never told you she missed a period? Not every girl will tell you. If you both break up, you'll naw come for her wedding and give that "remember the abortion look". She might also take pills.

Some of you have also not considered the fact that you sperm could be similar to body cream, zero effect, not potent.

I'm not saying this is your case, but guys shouldn't be too sure.

With how people be having multiple partners these days, I'm surprised some are still having unprotected sex. It could have been HIV.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by tempest01(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2017
@,OP don't mind the nay sayers. If you are not ready, then abort. Tell your girl to ask around, a friend she can confide in has gone through the process and would av the link.

Or Ask a pharmacist you are close to
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by sneak3(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2017
The combined efforts of your gf, Doctor and nurses should do the magic in nine months time.

Thank me latee
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Bobbyrobby1(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2017
janefrancisca:
oga "non-saint", u get hand type becos dem no abort you bah... anyways op my own na since u said you want the baby and ur gf is saying otherwise, inform her parents and tell them ur stand...shud in case she decides to abort and things go haywire, no one will blame u. Meanwhile say no to premarital sex, it does more harm than good. Imagine the thinking wey dis young man go dey give him self now...pikin wey be bundle of joy wen gotten in the right way is now a source of wahala to the op and his gf.
baba I understand u,abortion is a terrible sin and evil,but can they cope,see wat d girl is saying na,and if that boy really wants d child,he will convince her and her family,to me d guy is sounding funny,e just by dey talk he wants d baby mean while inside his mind he is happy that she wants to abort

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by zinnywonders(f): 8:11am On May 17, 2017
Please don't abort the baby but if she insist on aborting it, don't be a party to that and if succeed in doing that.... Abeg end whatever you share with her.

Haba! She knew about her family, then she had unprotected sex and didn't take care of herself.... All these Slay Queens without brain, I raise one nyash for una ooo oooo!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by izospindle(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2017
jusRadical:

Fornication alias pre-marital sex is a SIN. It is as bad a abortion.
thats a lie......the concequence of abortion is far more than sex....that what the devil use to force people to greater sin .......abortion is very bad this might be your last chance for redemption......once you do it you conscience goes under
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Princeboca12(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am not sure you read d story well before judging and abusing me...but z all gud

Bro, i admire ur courage. First and foremost i want to congratulate you for accepting that it's ur baby. Secondly, are u an under-graduate or a working class? Thirdly, if truly u want to keep the child then u must make ur gf see reasons with u. Ensure u avoid abortion or better still avoid sex from futher re-occurence... But God told us to abstain from pre-marital sex... Well its ur cross to carry. Congrats DADDY.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by nc201016(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
how old are u pls@op
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Princeboca12(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
teejaymos:
Guy tell her you want the baby n do introduction.. pls don't remove the baby o Abeg. Am a young father am telling u from
Experience

Young Daddy! How were u able to handle ur case?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by niceguy7(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2017
Your girlfriend na runs girl/olosho....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by niceguy7(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2017
When she was opening her legs, what was she expecting before.... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by exlinkleads(f): 9:28am On May 17, 2017
how old are u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by DeLioncourt: 9:29am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

bro. sent u an email. reply me asap.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Suko110(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u want us to help u kill an innocent baby abi na embryo (thats if this bleeped up story is even true) so God go punish all of us together when e be say na only you enjoy the fvck eh?

My guy u are heartless and extremely wicked
you and the bleeped up lady

mtcheeew
U just increase d dude misery grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by dingbang(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
ebukahandsome:
She want to remove it or you want her to remove it.
Examime Your conscience bro
If her mother removed her, you wouldnt have known her and vice versa
are you this stupid.?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Humility017(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
why should your girl be engaging in premarital sex if she knew she can't keep a pregnancy.

if you're truly serious wit your plea for her to keep the baby... make up your mind and let her know you will pay her dowry before the pregnancy shot out.
with that move I believe she will keep the baby but please I won't advice abortion
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by DJInfluence: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks
You do know that sex before marriage is also a sin right? So saying abortion is a sin seem like you are selective of what ís regarded a sin. Anyway, she doesn´t want the baby outside wedlock, and you don´t want abortion, then the compromise is marriage. So my dear, do the needful and ger married to her so you can have your wish of having your baby and she will have hers of not having a child outside wedlock.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2017
imma2:
Look for a better story to cook up next time.. angry

Lol.. No mind am, the last part is the real deal.

Op, I know you want her to do it, slay Queens and pepper dem gang will come to your rescue, hold on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

why would I cook up a story? am I begging you for money for d drugs or wat?

Do you mind people and their stupid comments?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by lepaciousfunmi(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Damibiz:
Mix Otapiapia with ogogoro nd rat killer with petrol nd honey the original honey oh,nd them put both ur blood small quantity withe ehmmmm if u like oh u go put the leaves of kerosine mango...drink first them after two days gv her to drink.that is all thank me later

You won kill person ni? Hahahah sad shocked dats too much dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Give her alabukun mixed with Andrew liver salt and small engine oil to drink it will make her to see her menses
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

Thanks

let her see a doctor. if she does it wrongly and she dies, you would be held responsible. wash your hands off from the abortion thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Mistadora01(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2017
d no d sell condom for your area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.