Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41103 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by wizod(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
Posh3:
Why not go to there house, come there when are parents are around and tell him not to dare abort ur child . make sure her parents will hear it, then let d parents now force her to keep it.
have u asked him if he is ready 4 marriage or after disgracing her b4 her parents he will treat her like a slave.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by brojoshua: 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
May God help her not to add murder to her other sins and not to acquire the name, murderer. Amen.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by fpeter(f): 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
Report yourself to her parents...runaway from abortion, in a few years to come, you'll regret it, if you do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by ekamaobobaro891(f): 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
use pregnoxinxogen capsule
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
taurusmena1:
Look who's making sense..whose consent did you seek before having sex with her which I believe is on numerous counts.Grow up nd stop been a cry baby.

I can't remember crying to u..I only asked for matured response and since you ain't matured enof to drop ur opinion, u Bleep off my mention.. you've done worse and you know that
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by JesslordKay(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
Why not hurriedly marry her. Let people find out she's pregnant while you people are already living as spouse
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jclassiq(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2017
solasolasola:
I wonder o. Some people will just be talking out of scope shit. The op needs an answer to a question yet some people will be saying something else. I'm sick and tired of this.

SO WHY DONT YOU ANSWER IT
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by kidaby: 1:50pm On May 17, 2017
Ifymma:
OP give her two alabukun missed with dry gin half glass. let her take it in the morning before she eats.

When she dies, this person will not be there to serve jail time with you tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Jboogie912: 1:56pm On May 17, 2017
guy, your pull out game is weak.. bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2017
jclassiq:

SO WHY DONT YOU ANSWER IT
The only sensible thing to do is to either give the right answer or shut up! Anything apart from these two, that is stupidity. I chose the latter.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by taurusmena1(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
You are not even matured enough to take full responsibilities of your action else you won't come crying for advice neither are you matured enough to recognise a matured advice when you are given one.why don't you go seek advice from your parents on what step to take?it will do you a lot of good.
Charlieeeboi:

I can't remember crying to u..I only asked for matured response and since you ain't matured enof to drop ur opinion, u Bleep off my mention.. you've done worse and you know that
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Kylekent59: 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
Dis is why I hate nigerians. They are good at castigating someone.
Nobody holy pass my brother.

Most of u here are just casting d stone upon d guy whereas u might have committed d same.
My advise is that u both to go and see a doctor cus doctors must have seen cases relating to dis from experience. So they will give u both d best advise and after that comes d parents. Tnk u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by barristerzinny(f): 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Charlieeeboi post=56570138]

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?[/quo
te]take mistroprostol, it will flow like a normal period. its not yet a foetus, its still a ball. Tell to buy mistroprostol and pad. then antibacterial drugs like ciprotab.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Posh3(f): 2:30pm On May 17, 2017
wizod:

have u asked him if he is ready 4 marriage or after disgracing her b4 her parents he will treat her like a slave.

He said he already asked her to marry him but she said no!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
taurusmena1:
You are not even matured enough to take full responsibilities of your action else you won't come crying for advice neither are you matured enough to recognise a matured advice when you are given one.why don't you go seek advice from your parents on what step to take?it will do you a lot of good.

by all standards..am matured enough to take care of my responsibilities, read d story again and apply sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Christaks(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2017
I knw its late .....

But u knew u came inside her ....and u jst decided to let it be...da1 ,day 2 and even day 3=......without taking any action afterwards....

Hw old r u......

Dt drug is jst 400 naira nw....
Nw see..

Advice: dnt abort.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Christaks(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

Nobody will kill u for what uve done......

Might u might b killd for d action u about to take....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Quinn22(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi

Why can't she wait until the baby is being delivered, she gives you the baby and then walk away since she doesn't want the baby. Then you take full responsibility of the child.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by holluphemydavid(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2017
am here to read comments
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Elle277(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
Terminate it and you will forever regret it, that's if your conscience still dey "tick tack"..pls man up to ur responsibility, the child is urs too not just hers alone
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by kaze4sure(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

Try talk 2 her about the danger in aborting and try as much as possible to tell your people as to make quick arrangement.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Sarah20A(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
Don't abort the baby, if she won't marry you look for a way to pass the news to her parents undecided she'll hate you for now but ones the baby is born she'll calm down kiss but don't forget to show her love
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by mranarchy: 3:13pm On May 17, 2017
Do you the girl very well if yes, talk this with an elderly person maybe your brother or uncle. if you love her go See someone like an anty to her and discuss it. she might actually be scared but never mind just do your part and try to be free.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2017
why is she refusing , are you in a position to carry out fatherly responsibilities?

She is security conscious?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by kendraloops(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
hmmm, I was in your gfs shoes some few years ago. I don't think she is as scared as I was. na me be last born for house. I was still in the University too. an "experienced " friend took me to a pharmacy where I paid 700 for injection to abort (my 300 change still dey the man hand sha cos na 1k I give am, lol). the pharmacist even gave me one better lie to tell my oga so I'll go through with it.

as I was heading back to the pharmacist to be injected, my oga called me and said "don't do it". I still don't know how he knew where I was going but I got down from the bus and went back home and that was the end. that baby today is now 5 years old, very smart, handsome and cute. my life's better with him.
my oga was also very scared then but he said he'll never abort his child for any reason.

Be firm and stand your ground. Inform her parents too or a close friend or her fave sibling. Yoruba's say "oro ti a ni ki baba ma gbo, baba lo ma pada pari e".

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by thinkmoney(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2017
Tell her she is trying to kill your kid. If she is bent on carrying out the abortion, arrest her for attempted murder. Be vigilant too, some ladies will agree they eount abort but later claim they have a miscarriage. Run from a lady that can't love her baby enough to keep it. She is selfish and is incapable of truely loving any other person including you. Love is sacrifice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
aameyah:

You can't force someone to do this. The baby is in her body. She will carry him/her for nine months. Birth. And tend to him/her afterwards.

You simply cant force this.
Nobody is forcing... Like I said it's solely her choice. if she insist on abortion, she should Not blame anybody. and I will advice the OP to leave her for good.

Wetin many girls they beg for, "Responsible man" she see she dey play with him. mind you, she's also playing with her life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Aston02(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2017
Just try to let her know how much you cherish having the baby, and that you are ready to be committed to her. However, if she's made up her mind on going for an abortion, I don't think that there is anything you can do about it...(she might have her own reasons, and I'm not in the position to justify if they're right or wrong). Sadly enough, you might have to deal with the pain, guilt, and anger of losing a baby all by yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by aameyah(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2017
Omotayor123:

Nobody is forcing... Like I said it's solely her choice. if she insist on abortion, she should Not blame anybody. and I will advice the OP to leave her for good.

Wetin many girls they beg for, "Responsible man" she see she dey play with him. mind you, she's also playing with her life.

You asked OP to put his foot down.
Mind you, I am not saying she should abort please....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Bipolar(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
Sigh.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by akinz1234: 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
shocked[color=#006600][/color] what th f**k

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Eaugusta(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2017
Do all u can to protect that child, he/she might be the president of his/her generation. You have committed the sin of fornication, pls don't add the sin of murder.
NB: I am not condemning you but encouraging you to do what is right to correct the wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.