Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee (27816 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Helps A Pregnant Woman Abandoned By Her Husband / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by joshkiddies: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
Nigerian celebrities are really giving back to the society in their own little way, and someone who just made headlines is Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke.

Adewale who was begged by a follower to assist with his N175k project fee, asked his follower @Alex_Mischief, who is a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University, to provide proof of claim and immediately he sent him the proof, Adewale helped him out with that.

The excited student, has already taken to Instagram to share proof that Adewale really sent the money.

Here's what went down on Instagram;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/davidos-brother-adewale-helps-follower.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why you guys always post your Kind deeds Online...

Anyways you did well but stop posting it online

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2017
Its time to troll dbanj..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
Very generous of him not to show receipt of drinks and tramadol you consumed in a nite club.

9 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by youngest85(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
Mtchew....... I give out 250k every wkend and I've never bragged about it

7 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont mind them they want people to knw that they are helping people

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So they should post the bad deeds abi?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
lofty900:
So they should post the bad deeds abi?

undecided
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by benedictnsi(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

you don forget say na Naija we dey everybody wants to compete..... especially our celebrities.... with their publicity stunts

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:

You are right. They use those tools to remain relevant in the social media and also score cheap Popularity and attract Praises from Emotional Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

undecided
is it not better than those who post *my husband beat me* online

11 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
lofty900:

Its same thing.... These guys should learn to get a life

Since KCee got Busted, he has gone back to a normal life.

Such kind of life can kill in the long run or lead someone to depression.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:

27 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are right. They use those tools to remain relevant in the social media and also score cheap Popularity and attract Praises from Emotional Nigerians
Lolz almost all the naija stars do that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Akinwale14(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Its same thing.... These guys should learn to get a life
Since KCee got Busted, he has gone back to a normal life.
Such kind of life can kill in the long run or lead someone to depression.
Lolzz
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Khd95(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2017
it who is that beggi beggi somebody,begging from project fund,is she one of his village pple

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Khd95(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

youngest85:
it was the excited follower that posted it online,not the adeleke,at least its much more acceptable nd commendable than the one that spend on booz nd Gucci posting the receipts online

22 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
Way to go......

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by bar45ay(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
wow....175k, that's something... kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
clap for him

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2017
Scammer, he has just been scammed but he doesnt know.

1 Like

lofty900:
I wonder o
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by SexyNairalander: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
booked
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
you too, help someone now.
Enemies of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by coldsummer: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
Better than his big head brother spending millions on drinks and putting girls in the family way.

Silly spoilt ugly child
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by PrinceDekunle: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
Why is there chukwudi in his name? angry undecided
Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
Kindycute:
Scammer, he has just been scammed but he doesnt know.
and na u e dey pain?!
Is it your money?!
Some people self!!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by BrutalJab: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
Lolz almost all the naija stars do that shit.

StephDamielola:

StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

benedictnsi:

you don forget say na Naija we dey everybody wants to compete..... especially our celebrities.... with their publicity stunts

StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy he helped posted the proof online himself not Davido's brother.

You guys should stop embarrassing and disgracing yourselves and intelligent Nigerians home and abroad.

Dull yoots everywhere.

15 Likes

Re: Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

he was asked for help on social media, how was he suppose to reply? Call 911?

If they help in public, you lot call it show off, if they help in private, you call them stingy. How many have you helped?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday / Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim & Uche Jombo Stun At Glo Event In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.