Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) (25873 Views)

Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos / Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by joshkiddies: 1:06pm On May 16, 2017
A 3-year-old child, Kwabena has been left with a swollen mouth and scars on his body, after his 45-year-old dad, Mr Anokye from Oseikwame in Asunafo North, Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana, reportedly assaulted him. The heartless dad who has been arrested by Mmim Police, was said to have 'caned the little boy mercilessly for allegedly defecating in the bedroom.'

Here are more photos of the assaulted child, shared on Facebook by Nana;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photos-wicked-dad-assaults-3-year-old.html

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
Not fair na.If na another pesin pikin he go kukuma kill d child Oga o.

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
This uncalled for.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2017
This is barbaric

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
This is unjustifiable, I know of a girl whose father treats her the same way but I was later told that the father isn't so sure that the girl is his daughter reason he treats her like poo. but whatever the reason, the dad is wicked and barbaric

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by susiivy: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
this is so not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Alleviating: 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
cool
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by sirusX(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
I thought part of the baby drama is the pooping...so, if he didn't want that he shouldn't have thought about having a baby in the first place

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by talkofnaija: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
cool
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
People will just be taking out their fustratration on kids anyhow cry cry

My 5 year old once woke up in a pool of her own poop.
I just carried her and gave her a bath. That's how it should be.

Toddlers don't know what they are doing!

21 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Seyidlc(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
His own child?
God help the pikin
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
I need Tecno L8 screen if u have one for sale

I have 200$ mexican iTunes card for sale
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by rotexteymie(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
sad
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by itsik(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
Am tired. Infact I have seen enough from this world. Haaaaa
No nah whats all this. @poster below, even if its fake news, what will such an innocent kid do to warrant such beating with such marks on his body eh?. Lets say the news is fake. But who then could beat such innocent being to such extent.
Nah dog?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
someone like me dont belive such a news
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by eneez(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
Bad, if you have anger management issues then you should always seek help
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by 4rty(f): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
This is pure wickedness..i feel for the child imagine the pains he will be going through now and I also doubt his father is human watching his child with all these injuries

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
Frustrated man...Poverty bad
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
Haba fada
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by AFULA(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
YelloweWest:
People will just be taking out their fustratration on kids anyhow cry cry

My 5 year old once woke up in a pool of her own poop.
I just carried her and gave her a bath. That's how it should be.

Toddlers don't know what they are doing!
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
Tenim47:
someone like me dont belive such a news
at least show some sympathy.
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
undecided

Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by abdul4new(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
man
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by CXLVII: 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
When dem go dey born like pigs and there is no value for it anymore

Poverty stricken man using his frustration about how life has been unfair to him, on the boy
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
modelmike7:
at least show some sympathy.
sorry i dont belive the story. i fear some bloggers
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
joshkiddies:
A 3-year-old child, Kwabena has been left with a swollen mouth and scars on his body, after his 45-year-old dad, Mr Anokye from Oseikwame in Asunafo North, Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana, reportedly assaulted him. The heartless dad who has been arrested by Mmim Police, was said to have 'caned the little boy mercilessly for allegedly defecating in the bedroom.'

Here are more photos of the assaulted child, shared on Facebook by Nana;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photos-wicked-dad-assaults-3-year-old.html
. What a wicked father. He forgot that he was ounce a baby. Send him to prison as a lesson to others.
Re: Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2017
If he can't care for the child, why bring him to life, becos he mess up the room, u wan kill am, if na me, he go old for cell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / 65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.