Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death (52691 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / My Wife Nags A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
God even knows she won't sleep in my house that day
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by TINALETC3(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
undecided Wat has nairaland gals got 2 do wt dis undecided
, see ur big head tongue
Am on top bike, com and push me down tongue
LexngtonSteele:
Plenty Nairaland girls in this category....if i mention names, i would be wink

No home training....microscopic IQs.....shout about FEMINISM because it's fashionable

Eventually at age 35 without any man to stomach their excesses....

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
damn it
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Sirpaul(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
GRA.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
RIP. Some ladys can drive men to an early grave. Some will demand you change their car, not because it is old or spoilt, but because a friend of theirs just got the latest one. So sad.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by CuddleMe(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
Man up and divorce any devil in your house. Too bad he paid with his life. All this arrangee marriages

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by AustineCJ: 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
Nagging can be very bad, tomorrow now the man start beating them they will come to stage an interview with there yeye scarf n no make up face the next hour they r on Instagram posting trash.

3 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Fkforyou(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2017
Was it that hard to divorce her...? As in kick her fvcking ass to the curb undecided

Now he is dead, now what?

Supposing this kind of man lost his cool one day now and beat the shiit out of her what would people have said undecided

Anyway he is dead and that's it. R.I.P man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
He married a narcissist. She will not feel the pains of her husband's death because she lacks empathy. But the truth is, she is possessed. Its almost impossible to deliver such a woman, because her soul is vampiric.

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by OluDare01(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
I tell you, this thing is sh*t. I broke up with my gf because of this
Mujaheeeden:
I'd rather remain unmarried than to marry a nagging wife

3 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by frank202012: 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
most nig woman are gradually getting mad,assuming it was the other way round,u would have advised the lady to quit....
live with your guilt mrs advicer.....
i just pity men who re too soft....

3 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by mekybabe1: 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
I no even understand this op sef. Na FIN cos am? Or na the girl mama cos am? wetin e wan explain sef?

13 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by aolawale025: 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
All this while. He could have chased the lady away
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by kweenkong(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2017
Op wehdone Sir abi Ma.
1) first of all she nagged her husband to cheat cos he hates polygamy. Odiegwu I hear you. Why did she not nag him to steal or be celibate. Abeg another story teller trying to garner sympathy. Why didn't he leave. Like we tell women to do he had a choice. Your mental well being or trying to save a marriage. And to all that are quick to jump to conclusion it won't hurt to understand what FIN is about. And before you shout feminist I am all for a fair understanding of situation.

20 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by LexngtonSteele: 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Wat has nairaland gals got 2 do wt dis undecided
, see ur big head tongue
Am on top bike, com and push me down tongue

Shiloh 50, loading..... grin
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by mekybabe1: 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
I tire o
Kobicove:
These people would sit at their computer and 'cook' up an incredible story undecided

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
This story looks cooked.

But make we focus on the lesson.

If your marriage is not giving you Joy.....Divorce is the way out

NO KILL YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by abbey621(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
Where are all those shouting no man should ever raise his hands on a woman, see your life? A quick slap or two would have reset her brain! Seriously tho, men be wise no situation is too hard to get out of, if your wife nags you and you can't seem to calm her just divorce sharp sharp, life is too short. For women, if a man hits you, feel free to leave also abeg love no be by force o angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Josmila(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
Rather than end up with a wrong partner, dear single guy/lady, remain UNMARRIED please. You don't get any special validation because you're married.

That man would have still been alive, if he opted out of that sick relationship called marriage.

And for that wicked woman, hope she's happy now??
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2017
The narrative started off sounding like he was under hypnosis, someone that's hypnotised can't have a side-chick. Dude wasn't hypnotised.

He didn't divorce her, he hates divorce, he hates polygamy but he loves adultery? Just when you think you've heard it all.

Shout out to everyone managing crazy spouses.
Shout out to the anti-divorce crew.

15 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by CuddleMe(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
Freiden:
This story looks cooked.

But make we focus on the lesson.

If your marriage is not giving you Joy.....Divorce is the way out

NO KILL YOURSELF
Nigerians see divorce as a taboo
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by TINALETC3(f): 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
grin God 4bid,even my mum dnt nag and since am her replica, no difference tongue
LexngtonSteele:

Shiloh 50, loading..... grin
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by tosynomolara(f): 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
Eeyaa,May his soul RIP
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by pacesetter247(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
Sorry OP, I think your title of post is misleading, you never mentioned if FIN is the reason why she nags her husband,and apparently, the counselor never gave an instance where the husband accused FIN of being responsible for the crisis in his home. I am a FIN Member and I have a peaceful home, FIN does not encourage one to nag her spouse or become a burden to her husband, I suggest you edit your topic before you spoil the purpose of your sharing this post. She and her husband had their issues and refused to deal with it properly don't say it was because of FIN afterall there are so many homes with even worse issues where the wife is a tormentor in the home and she does not belong to FIN, there are also husbands who are tormentors and vice versa, every spouse has a foremost responsibility to protect their home and partner from emotional torment.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by LexngtonSteele: 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin God 4bid,even my mum dnt nag and since am her replica, no difference tongue

Baby, you are already nagging me. And i know the solution to all nagging women. It's long, black and full of "seamen" sad
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
All these mothers and sibling giving their ladies bad advice, pls desist o. Thank God no body can give me any rubbish advice and I'll follow like mumu. Don't need any human to fear me, just give me d respect I deserve which will b reciprocated. No time for long talk over and over. Life is short biko
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by kuchikau: 4:21pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

3 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by DeRay98(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
You can all see how a bad mother coached her daughter to nag a nice man to death.
Here's the issue, the wife is a zombie. Even if her mother coached her to be so couldn't her own sense (it shows she lacked one) had told her that her husband is not the type?
This trend is not new, girls take their mothers vengeful ideas into their own marriage to avenge the ills her mom suffered from her father. This is one big reason many educated and independent ladies are feminists today.
They carry over the ills of last generation into a new generation and they pretend to be happy on the outside.
Wives like this come in hating their mother-in-law and husbands family even when those ones have not been hostile towards her.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Eneze1(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided that FIN is another form of marital boko haram group.
Now she can nag herself to death! Useless woman

The story is incomplete without hearing her side, calling her useless doesn't make you a better woman

6 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by boxer022(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
This is indeed a very touching story of what happens if you marry a bad wife. He tried all his best to bring peace into his home but the Jezebel of a wife did not want it. She said her mum advices her to do such a thing and now the result is out. He is dead. What did she gain from all she did, what will she tell her children when they ask her what happened to their father. Now she is a widow whether she likes it or not. I pity for the family of the man. God keep his soul in paradise. As for the you the mediator, you tried your best to preach peace in his home but she refused the peace. When you see her ie the wife ask her if she is satisfied with her achievement of driving her husband to and early grave.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by doyinbaby(f): 4:31pm On May 16, 2017
He should have divorced her......those where emotional abuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.