Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death (52746 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Meet Chetachi Nwoga Ecton: When In Need (W.I.N.) Foundation Boss / My Wife Nags A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Gabriel252: 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
Thatz why i love wife beaters..their wife no dey Bleep up
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Ifebazz(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
ebusfav:
A member of 'Females in Nigeria' group on Facebook, which Charity Aiyedogbon a.k.a Chacha belonged to before she went missing, reportedly nagged her husband of 9 years to death. According to Facebook user, Azubuike Chinenye, the lady's late husband who was pushed into having a girlfriend outside his marriage, reportedly died of cardiac arrest because his wife 'won't give him peace at home.'

Here's the emotional post she wrote;

"So today I received double bad news. I am so down. I have been crying and begging God to remove this guilt. I will write about the particular one eating me up.
I met him some years ago. Such a nice man. Friendly. Free spirited. Quiet. And a good father. He came to me for advise about his marriage. He's far older than me and I respected him for meeting a small girl like me to advise him about his marriage.

He has been married for 9 years and in this 9yrs he doesn't know the meaning of peace. He hates polygamy and wants to raise his kids under one roof. His wife wasn't his first love. He visited his father and his family introduced her to him as his wife. He refused telling them he has someone already and he's waiting for her to be done with her masters. Long story short, he visited again, she was in the house, she served him his meal, he was drowsy, he managed to bath and slept off. He woke up the following day and felt uneasy like someone had sex with him.

After some months, he noticed he kept visiting home and started developing love for this girl. He tried resisting the temptation and told his love he wanted to get married, that since she's done with her masters, she should return and let him do something. She refused that she wants to stay back and do her PhD. He kept persisting until the girl broke the news that she's pregnant.

Years later, he helped her get a job, told her not to disturb spending her money in the house since he's wealthy. Unfortunately she became something else. No respect. No love. No care. Always shouting, any little thing is quarrel, today he's a fool next day he's a weakling. He's an educated man at least a PhD holder and he managed his home well, there's nothing like authority or "I'm the head", " be submissive ". He made his home a friendly place.

She became a nag, he kept enduring. Several times he reported her to her family yet she won't change. She started abusing him, became violent, killing his emotions. He has sat her down several times asking what the problem is, sometimes it is her car which he must change and he obeyed yet no peace. Another time, her phone yet no peace. Later, she needs vacation to different countries yet no peace.

Jhoy, I met a young girl at the airport when my flight was delayed. Her battery was down and she used my phone to call her brother who was to pick her up from the airport. We discussed the economy meltdown, boarded, landed and that was it. In the evening, she called to thank me for the benevolence and from then, she sends me happy new month messages and goodwill texts. I finally picked up courage to call her on her birthday that's 9 months after meeting, sadly she was hospitalized due to appendectomy. I was worried and still kept in touch. Madam, finally we started dating. Its been 2years and this girl gives me peace of mind. She respects me. Gives me business ideas which helped boost my career. She's everything I want in a woman but I'm married.

After much advise, I concluded by telling him that I don't support adultery. Try and fix your home. No woman wakes up to be abnormal towards her husband if something didn't trigger it. Please take her on a date and ask her where you've gone wrong. I pray she talks but keep me posted. He agreed.

A week later he gave a feedback that she finally opened up and said, her mother advised her to be firm so that he will have fear for her and not misbehave. I laughed through out the date and assured her that I am not that kind of man. I told her the best way to win my heart is giving me peace. I want a lovely home. A peaceful home and I promised not to give her any reason to to feel insecure. Now, how do I tell this other girl that my wife is a new person. I told him, just tell her the truth. From all you've said that girl sounds like a good person.

After a long time, he sent a chat telling me how she hasn't changed and they had a minor misunderstanding because he put the nanny's name on their business class trip to Dubai, that he should fix her younger sister not the nanny. He refused that it will be unfair of him and before he will start his car, she used her kitchen pestle to destroy my windscreen. I have been in a hotel for two days just to clear my head. I even miss my kids badly. I begged him to calm down and pray. I went ahead to request for her Facebook handle which he gave. I monitored her page and found out she's a FIN member. Well, I told him to use prayers and help his wife. He still complained about her late nights and frivolous lifestyle. In his words, Jhoy I'm sorry I have to call my girlfriend. She gives me peace.

Last month, I met with his wife at an event and she came to congratulate me for being a strong woman. In her words, well its because you're not firm. My husband can't even try such with me. If he says one, I have said ten. I laughed and said, then your home is a battle field because your husband might be lacking peace. She said, who cares? No man can control me oh... If you're hard, they will fear you and do nothing. I smiled, I hugged her and said, whatever rocks your boat I wish you the best.

I finally met her husband and he came with his girlfriend. She's such a beautiful and intelligent woman. I almost gave them my blessings. I still preached against adultery and encouraged him to work on his home but I still supported him and said, no matter what do what makes you happy. Any home that lacks peace isn't a home.

This night his girlfriend called to break the news that he's dead. He died of cardiac arrest. How? His wife asked him to allow her organise a children's day picnic where she'll invite her friends and he said no problem remind me on Wednesday. She seized his keys and demanded he writes a check immediately. He insisted giving her on Wednesday and walked out to share with the kids in their car. On their way he complained of not being able to breathe. He was rushed to the hospital where he died and the driver called his girlfriend first where she was able to kiss him final goodbye.

I have been crying. I feel bad. Why didn't I advise him to divorce. Why didn't I tell him to marry his girlfriend. Why do I feel like his ghost is behind me. God please make him wake up. He's too nice to die. Someone please wake me. Wake meeeee. God give him another chance. Allow me advise him to cheat. He only married a bad wife. He doesn't deserve death.

Friends please I need your support and prayers. This news is too much to bear. God please.
Mr. ....... I am sorry ........... I am sorry....."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/females-in-nigeria-fin-facebook-member.html

Where did all these cock and bull stories emanate from sef? I just don't even get the narrative or explanation or descriptive or whatever or whoever is doing the talking/writing. Is it the dead man or the girlfriend or the wife or the friendly friend? The story reeks of Mills and Boon.

6 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by deflover(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
She broke his windscreen and he left her
He is a weak man
My friend died like dis cos of a woman
His mum forced on him
Today the gal has moved on after she stole his money took his car
Left him mad till he committed suicide

Weak men
For me
She is do gone
Rest in peace weak man
You would be just left her ass and care less about what people would say about a broken home
cry cry
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Loski26(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2017
Foolish man. He's another proof that PhD is not necessarily common sense. 9 fcking years!! Whatever happened to DIVORCE. He was probably concerned with what people will say. Well now he's dead, people will come and ear rice and still say what they deem fit. Dem never born the useless woman wey go give me headache for 1 week sef talk more of 9 years.

2 rules....

* Never have anything intimate to do with a woman who will not worship the ground you stepped on literally. She must have unquantifiable respect for you before you take her to the alter. Love is neither necessary nor enough. Respect is all.

* Should you make a mistake as per one above, see if she can be steered to the right path. If she's incorrigible, SCRAM IMMEDIATELY!!

I'm tired of all these stories that touch from beta males.

Twwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by passion247(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
Nothing happened to FIN.

5 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Krystalzkris(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
Some things I see online make me scared.. . What happened to humans?
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by madridsta007(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Still waiting to find that lady that'll nag at me continuously or try to control me. I'll just laugh and IGNORE her totally. She ain't getting nothing like emotions or cash from me... Nothing! In the end when she sees that her tatics aint working, she'll get back to her senses

Well, my face is always hard and serious!

LOL.

When "she" starts to nag, I take my leave in a relationship. And it is final. Ruthless. No amount of begging can bring me back.

Young men, especially the working professionals, if a lady is a nag, please leave. You wont die. She wont too. You can easily see these traits because nagging, like smoke, never stays uncovered.
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by dominique(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin so finally F.I.N is out in the open, all the females around and that i know are all Finsters; my mum, sisters, friends e.t.c 1 thing i love about the group is how they support eachother, I only hope my sisters wont also nag their husbands to death.

To all Finsters on NL grin

I see you tongue

@bolded
Actually that's what I hate about the group, all they do is support and hail one another even when they are wrong. A woman posted how she insulted her husband's friend, they hailed her. Another postee how she insulted her ex classmate who asked her on whatsapp if she was married, she replied with heaps and heaps of insults bordering on curses and happily took screenshots to post on fin. The finsters were hailing her but some scolded her that she went to far with the insults. The admin quickly turned off responses. Another came to cry out how she was scammed by a fellow finster who went on to delete her (or his) profile, I was one of the lucky few to see the post because the admin took it down shortly after. That was when I started wondering what this group is really about. Now this one has killed her husband with her nagging, I'm sure some of the finsters will be hailing and praising her that she did right. Seems the admin wants to give impression that the group is about squeaky clean ladies holding hands and singing kumbaya. Too much hypocrisy going on there, I just can't deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by mamatwiny(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2017
dominique:

@bolded
Actually that's what I hate about the group, all they do is support and hail one another even when they are wrong. A woman posted how she insulted her husband's friend, they hailed her. Another postee how she insulted her ex classmate who asked her on whatsapp if she was married, she replied with heaps and heaps of insults bordering on curses and happily took screenshots to post on fin. The finsters were hailing her but some scolded her that she went to far with the insults. The admin quickly turned off responses. Another came to cry out how she was scammed by a fellow finster who went on to delete her (or his) profile, I was one of the lucky few to see the post because the admin took it down shortly after. That was when I started wondering what this group is really about. Now this one has killed her husband with her nagging, I'm sure some of the finsters will be hailing and praising her that she did right. Seems the admin wants to give impression that the group is about squeaky clean ladies holding hands and singing kumbaya. Too much hypocrisy going on there, I just can't deal.

Auntie dominique, u are breaking the rules.
E be like say u go chop ban for fin.

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by preselect(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
sad I dnt no y gentle and Gud men end up wt nagging wives

bc bad women are skilled in identifying good men,and latch unto them, while good women are still doing hard to get. Conversely bad men are skilled at identifying good girls and latch unto them while good men are busy doing gentleman. Bad men and Bad women know each other and avoid themselves for the most part.

#BlameBuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by eyinjuege: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
Then you helped his wife to kill him.

Why would you encourage him to keep going back to a place he'll keep on getting mentally abused?
You are also culpable.
It's not everything that's broken that can be fixed.
He should have left her and had his peace. His children are fatherless because of the stress put on him.
No be by force o

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Juillianne(f): 6:21pm On May 16, 2017
I'm a proud FINster and I know what the group preaches. there are always 2 sides of a story. I don't wanna conclude on this one. but if the story turns out to be true, then i'm totally disappointed in that FINster. maybe she has just been in the group without learning anything. I'm not married, but I have learnt a lot from FIN that's gonna help me in my matrimonial home sometime in the future.

9 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Tenderlover(f): 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
Pple sha,she would have said fin members killed the woman husband. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Tenderlover(f): 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
@ dominque why share fin stories? If u are not okay with d group and how it operates leave,its nt by force. Ur types are the ones given fin a bad image but sorry o.. for me o..fin any day any time. Fin all d way. They can bring up more stories for all i care cos i know wat fin preaches.

9 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by aboveonly(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2017
chubbygal:
People of this generation are bleeped!
No true love,
No loyalty,
No trust,
No honesty.
Relationship nowadays is like a party,once the cake is finished the party is over.
Nobody cares.
To find a wife material is war now.
You cant be dating someone now and expect to be the only one,just pray your the highest shareholder in their heart.

2 Timothy 3:1-7
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by dangotesmummy: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin so finally F.I.N is out in the open, all the females around and that i know are all Finsters; my mum, sisters, friends e.t.c 1 thing i love about the group is how they support eachother, i only hope my sisters wont also nag their husbands to death.

To all Finsters on NL grin

I see you tongue
I see you too tongue

Fin love tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by prisiliveth: 6:36pm On May 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided that FIN is another form of marital boko haram group.
Now she can nag herself to death! Useless woman
Naaaa!don't link FIN with Boko haram.am a proud FIN,anyday,anywhere anytime. FIN rocks.....

6 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
Super story
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by ifewise(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
Xmen149:

Its not easy brother mostly if its the man that the love bug bite in the relationship..

a man died the day he married a bad woman ,.I tell people definition of a family is your wife.

5 Out of 20 of violent marriage is caused by the min with violence running in their family genetic codes..the rest is the women

They will be playing selection during courtship when its supposed to be the guys job ,and the guy will busy following his eyes satisfaction.. when you meet people with violence (mostly guys you will know) but that of girls can hide till they gain grounds.

Guys take ur time,even if takes you to 40yrs of age let it worth it,don't be driven by beauty

Ditto: found out lot of beautiful girls have terrible marriage qualities compared to average and below ,just my observation sha
U right Bro,That why its nt advisable to marry based Love or physical Emotions,Marry Great personality.The man saw all this signs frm d beginning but he overlooked d signs
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by repogirl(f): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
If your marriage is hell...abeg leave o and enjoy life. Marriage should be enjoyed, not endured.

Just hearing about this FIN group sha
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by dangotesmummy: 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
dominique:

@bolded
I see the hypocrisy too

They hate telling each other the Truth. All they want to hear is that women are always right. My friend was even saying Lola whobis the founder of that group is a smart business woman.its all about the money so bad publicity and criticism of members will affect her own cash and reduce members so it's best all of them are there living in delusion grandeur and deceiving themselves while Lola is making money from t-shirts and wrist bands.

Many women aren't thinking at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by prisiliveth: 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
repogirl:
If your marriage is hell...abeg leave o and enjoy life. Marriage should be enjoyed, not endured.

Just hearing about this FIN group sha
are u serious? u are missing dear sis,kindly check it up on Facebook u would be glad u did.FIN all d way......

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by shumuel(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2017
dominique:

@bolded

Well the group is all about girl power, feminism and all that, it's a group created by a woman for women to support women, but trust Nigerians... you know the rest,, anyways am sure it was created for a good purpose under a good intention.

And the ''Support'' i was refering too was how they help eachother out financially, morally e.t.c the lawers and activist among them are ever ready to help out during or if meted with marital abuse, some give out old babies cloths & stuff, Home appliances, cloths & shoes, even Cars, accomodations and Jobs/contracts, some even teaches Vocational skills to finsters in their location,, it all depend on your location, the best is Lagos and Abuja; obviously.
May be you joined late or it's the other group your are part off, coz i remember my sister complaining of those who were banned from the group who came together to create their own Fin page, after their much plead was refused, maybe thats the one you are part of, though many of them come on to the group to complain bitterly and were giving bad advises.

5 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by AlphaStyles(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2017
una mean fin for fish Ba grin

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by shumuel(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
Swissheart:
I hear you jare

kikiki Lol grin so you are a Finster, now i know wink
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Angy55(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
simplemach:
Never heard of FIN before sha. But for the Nagging, there's nothing women cannot do. I fear them
I'm a member of FIN
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by PastorAji(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
Women........

I had to stand my ground today on a matter. Why

I recently got a job and had to move to Lagos. God used the company's nurse to secure a sleeping space in her sister's house and then all hell broke loose (from my wife)

infact, I'm planning to relocate to Sambisa
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Angy55(f): 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
Juillianne:
I'm a proud FINster and I know what the group preaches. there are always 2 sides of a story. I don't wanna conclude on this one. but if the story turns out to be true, then i'm totally disappointed in that FINster. maybe she has just been in the group without learning anything. I'm not married, but I have learnt a lot from FIN that's gonna help me in my matrimonial home sometime in the future.
Thank you. I'm also a member

1 Like

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by PastorAji(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
Women........

I had to stand my ground today on a matter. Why

I recently got a job and had to move to Lagos. God used the company's nurse to secure a sleeping space in her sister's house and then all hell broke loose (from my wife)

infact, I'm planning to relocate to Sambisa cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Angy55(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I see you too tongue
Fin love tongue
Fin love

2 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by Priceless200(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Why tag FIN in this post anyway? I don't see the necessity. Or are you saying that she nags because she is a member iff FIN?

People fail to understand purpose and therefore misunderstanding is always very imminent. FIN group on Facebook is not a family training group, it's not a religious group or a moral instructing group, no. It is basically and solely a women's support group. Where women are thought how to show pure love to fellow women, to stand up for each other no matter who or where you are coming from.

dominique:

@bolded

Your post is laced with bitterness, are you among those kicked out of the group? Let me tell you dear, FIN is a support group for women, where women are encouraged to share their stories by themselves and instead of the harsh, victim attitude such women would have received outside the reverse is the case in there. Also It's not by force to be in the group too, if you feel like many others that what is happening there does not conform to your values, you can quietly leave.
Women are not bashed in there, they are showed love and even if you should be corrected it is done with love and care. They don't in anyway encourage women to nag or turn bad in their family (it's not their duty anyway or business how you live your life at home).
I see all of you FinSis

7 Likes

Re: Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death by shumuel(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I see you too tongue
Fin love tongue

Lol grin i knew there would be Finsters on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.