Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview (11110 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Ics-limited-invitation-test-interview / Tranos Contracting Limited Invitation. Anyone With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by rillchritty(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
"Unicane Industries Limited invites you for interview. Date: thus 18/5/2017 by 9:00 am. Venue: Unicane Industries Limited, Jamata, Lokoja, Kogi state by Murtala bridge Jamata. Pls call: 0905******* or 081********"

Did anyone else get the same invite? I don't remember applying to any company with that name, though nowadays one cannot be sure. I couldn't find any useful information about the company. Does anyone know if such a company exists? Thanks.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Nkulobecky: 7:56am On May 17, 2017
Its fake
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by einsteinyunusa: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Please that company exists, you should go there for the interview, I saw this late... it's the sister company of UNIKEM industries Ltd.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by einsteinyunusa: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Nkulobecky:
Its fake

Please in the future, before making such assertive comments, do a proper research. This young man here may have just missed a lifetime opportunity to work with UNICANE

2 Likes

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by wableo: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think the company is real. But anybody knows about their package. I am coming from lag. I don't want to waste money
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by idylnoble(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
The company exists, I even submitted my CV there by hand but have not heard anything from them. Bro make sure u go for it, very real 100%. It's along abuja/ibaji road. When u get to lokoja at natako to precised, ask people how u can get there not far in fact its #200-#300 from there. Wish u success bro

1 Like

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by idylnoble(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
wableo:
I think the company is real. But anybody knows about their package. I am coming from lag. I don't want to waste money
Tho l know little, its a new company still under construction last time I visited, am sure by now production should av started
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
broz........the company is real. am currently working at unikem industries limited apapa.....

1 Like

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by toygod2: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
lahnreyamos:
broz........the company is real. am currently working at unikem industries limited apapa.....
What do they produce?
Please, is there still vacancy in ur company.
I want to work biko
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Obalola88(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
I also wish my self best of luck as well because i shall be there on 06/07/2017 for my interview, as for people that pocess the heart of negativity, if u are not sure on a trending issues of this platform pls dont discourage others .........
idylnoble:
The company exists, I even submitted my CV there by hand but have not heard anything from them. Bro make sure u go for it, very real 100%. It's along abuja/ibaji road. When u get to lokoja at natako to precised, ask people how u can get there not far in fact its #200-#300 from there. Wish u success bro

1 Like

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by wableo: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
lahnreyamos:
Pls where u are now are they paying well? How much do u think they can pay for electrical engineer? I am coming from far.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by lonelydora: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
lahnreyamos:

I need info about them. I know they are into sugar.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by otkconcept: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please poster. Was thé interview conducted n how dis il go i was invitéd to Lagos for an interview. News updte pls on how it is like
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Lekzen: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Rillchritty, pls did u evenyually make it for this interview, and if so how did it go by, pls if u wouldn't mind i will like to have a one on one chat with u, thanks
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by rillchritty(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lekzen:
Rillchritty, pls did u evenyually make it for this interview, and if so how did it go by, pls if u wouldn't mind i will like to have a one on one chat with u, thanks

Hi, unfortunately, I didn't make it to the interview then. However, they just rescheduled me again for next week. According to them, it is going to be a practical interview, in which you show them what you can do.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by jamesrichard(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
rillchritty:

Hi, unfortunately, I didn't make it to the interview then. However, they just rescheduled me again for next week. According to them, it is going to be a practical interview, in which you show them what you can do.

Hello, i got an invitation from them slated for wednessday @10. Please try an contact me lets share idea.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Bankyshinani(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2017
lahnreyamos:
pls,aw much are dey paying at unikem chemicals, apapa
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by BrilliantMind: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Pls how did you people apply?

pls kindly share the email address of the company.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by teebabs123(m): 6:32am On Nov 19, 2017
lahnreyamos:
Goodmorning bro. Pls can I have your number, I need to call you to make some few inquiries about something. I have an interview with Unicane industries limited in Kogi. Pls do reply with your as soon as possible, I have just limited time left to conclude on what to do. Thank you.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by teebabs123(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2017
wableo:
Goodmorning bro. Please I need to ask you if you were able to make it for the interview with Unicane when you got an invitation and if you did, how was their interview like? I have an interview with them for tuesday, I don't mind collecting you number to call you so we could talk. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by teebabs123(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Obalola88:
I also wish my self best of luck as well because i shall be there on 06/07/2017 for my interview, as for people that pocess the heart of negativity, if u are not sure on a trending issues of this platform pls dont discourage others .........
Goodmorning bro. Please I need to ask you if you were able to make it for the interview with Unicane when you got an invitation and if you did, how was their interview like? I have an interview with them for tuesday, I don't mind collecting you number to call you so we could talk. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by teebabs123(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2017
rillchritty:

Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by iwayeye(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning@ Rillchritty, please I need an information about Unicane, I will appreciate if you can be of help.
Bode
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Oba1ni(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
good evening everyone,
pls. I need information about UNIKEM, like what they are into, cos I have an interview with them tomorrow.

I am sorry this is coming late but someone should help a brother in need.

thanking everyone in anticipation.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Onyiye0691: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
It is task driven. What you can do differently.

Which position are you applying for.

The interview depends on the position
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Mackin: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
wableo:

I knw a guy who got job wit dem last year earn 90 to 95k with out academy background but years of industrial experience.
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Onyiye0691: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oba1ni:
good evening everyone,
pls. I need information about UNIKEM, like what they are into, cos I have an interview with them tomorrow.

I am sorry this is coming late but someone should help a brother in need.

thanking everyone in anticipation.

How was it
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Ineedajobpls: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
teebabs123:

how did you apply sir....can u pls share d application link
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Ineedajobpls: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
good day everyone....how do I apply for this job I need the application link pls,Biko,dallah
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by Remmy7(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Good day here, anyone that has done Unikem interview should please let me know how it was and what the interview was about. I received a message for the interview next week. Also let me know how much they want to pay. Thanks
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by ThatKING(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2018
rillchritty:
"Unicane Industries Limited invites you for interview. Date: thus 18/5/2017 by 9:00 am. Venue: Unicane Industries Limited, Jamata, Lokoja, Kogi state by Murtala bridge Jamata. Pls call: 0905******* or 081********"

Did anyone else get the same invite? I don't remember applying to any company with that name, though nowadays one cannot be sure. I couldn't find any useful information about the company. Does anyone know if such a company exists? Thanks.
good morning, I was going through this post and discovered it was 2017. Please how did the interview later went ??
Re: Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview by sparko1(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2018
Remmy7:
Good day here, anyone that has done Unikem interview should please let me know how it was and what the interview was about. I received a message for the interview next week. Also let me know how much they want to pay. Thanks

Please, how did your interview go, I was invited for tomorrow. Please any information will really help.

And the location, 20 old apapa whalf, how do I get there from Lagos Island

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Wage / Newly Advertised Jobs For All Fields. / Why Are Some Bosses Abusive To Their Employees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.