Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (11368 Views)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
No North American or European leader has ever died of illness whilst in office, at least not in living memory.

Buhari would be the 3rd serving Nigerian leader in 19 years to mysteriously die from illness whilst in office.

If we add the likes Balewa, Ironsi, Muritala Mohammed and also those overthrown like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari and if we also add potential leaders who were likely poisoned such as Abiola and Idiagbon. You should have to say that the continued trend of our leaders have their tenure cut short, should be viewed with suspicion especially, when it always happens to those that try to fix the country.

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders; Thief Obasanjo etc, some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and likely would outlive Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by waledeji(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin be your problem sef this man.. Don't you have other things to think about apart from this your nonsense foreign conspiracy theories at all??
Abeg park we'll my friend undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 16, 2017
The timing of PMB's "illness" couldn't be more perfect for his enemies and Nigeria's enemies.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
Enlightenment not for your kind; keep walking.
waledeji:
Wetin be your problem sef this man.. Don't you have other things to think about apart from this your nonsense foreign conspiracy theories at all??

3 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2017
What if I told that in last 25 years all world leaders that have died in office from illness have all been African and the number is over 20 with exception of Chavez (who was strongly anti-imperialists)

2 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Blue3k(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
Ok let's say they did now what? This sort if situation only happens because African countries let their medical infastrure go down the drain. The leaders die like flies just like their population. Alot of African leaders have no trust in their medical instutions like Latin American counter parts.

Fidel Castro used Cuban healthcare. Nelson Mandela used South African healthcare. Hugo Chavez did same if I remember correctly.

Now let's look at some facts without the evil imperalist Zamfara would have plaugued with meningitis. When Nigeria needs vaccines they got it from the UK and World Health organization. They had warming from WHO and previous experience but didn't prepare. They didn't have to assassit.

4 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:21am On May 17, 2017
There you go again blaming the victim. You are supposed to blame the imperialists that poison African leaders.
Blue3k:
Ok let's say they did now what? This sort if situation only happens because African countries let their medical infastrure done the drain. The leaders die like flies just like their population. Alit African leaders have no trust in their medical instutions like Latin American counter parts.

Fidel Castro used Cuban healthcare. Nelson Mandela used South African healthcare. Hugo Chavez did same if I remember correctly.

Now let's look at some facts without the evil imperalist Zamfara would have plaugued with meningitis. When Nigeria need vaccines the got it from the UK and World Health organization. They had warming from WHO and previous experience but didn't prepare. They didn't have to assassit.

1 Like

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by orisa37: 5:54am On May 17, 2017
waledeji:

The same thing when you are demented.

2 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by thoth: 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
Every Smart person out there knew even Buhari started campaigning that he will not finish his tenure, i just find it hard that people are acting surprised at that.

It's good riddance anyway.

10 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
You know me, I knew the imperialists would never allow him finish his tenor and on day he was elected I was predicting here on NL that he would be poisoned and that it would be presented as illness due to age.
thoth:
Every Smart person out there knew even Buhari started campaigning that he will not finish his tenure, i just find it hard that people are acting surprised at that.

It's good riddance anyway.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 31, 2017
Convenience of Buhari sudden seemingly terminal illness couldn't have suited the imperialist powers more.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Timing of PMB hospitalisation, couldn't have suited the imperialists more.

After 1st years budget was used up on fighting imperialist sponsored terrorist "herdsmen" and Boko haram ; Pay imperialists contractors who abandoned projects money the claim we owe, so they can resume work; Bringing enough sanity to governance and fiscal discipline to ensure we meet our obligations in pay debt servicing too imperialists; Playing a role in helping imperialists to unconstitutionally remove a "thorn in their side", President Jammeh of The Gambia.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by CharlotteFlair: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2017
I knew this Op was sick, but I never knew it was this bad. If you must know, Buhari is suffering endlessly because of his many sins against humanity! When the former first lady told you all to be careful with "all this blood you people are sharing", you took more interest in her grammatical blunder than in her message, well this is it!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by SalamRushdie: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2017
We have tried our best for the dull Buhari , we all went out and voted him yet he came to used his dullness to destroy the Nigerian middle class and that is a crime that will never be forgiven...any problem he has with the imperialist is between them and we Nigerian don't care

3 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by overall90: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
So what is Buhari doing in London ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by logica(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
No North American or European leader has ever died of illness whilst in office, at least not in living memory.
...maybe because they thought it wise to invest in the health sector of their respective countries.

3 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:

Buhari would be the 3rd serving Nigerian leader in 19 years to mysteriously die from illness whilst in office.

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and may outlive Buhari.

What if Buhari breaks record?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2017
But why is that when we have corrupt leaders they never die in office?
logica:
...maybe because they thought it wise to invest in the health sector of their respective countries.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Also why always the patriotic presidents, never any other members of their cabinet Or opposition leadership ?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by logica(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
But why is that when we have corrupt leaders they never die in office?
According to you, Abacha was not corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Abacha was absolutely not corrupt.
It is corrupt imperialist and the corrupt Thief Obasanjo that called him corrupt. I personally researched allegation against Abacha and found him to be patriotic and a great leader who would have developed Nigeria . And yes the so called "Abacha Loot" is simply and invention of the same corrupt Thief Obasanjo and imperialists and of course our imperialist controlled news media.
logica:
According to you, Abacha was not corrupt.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2017
He may not even know that there is an imperialist agenda to assassinate him and any other competent patriotic African leader. He is likely surrounded by advisors who are imperialist stooges recommended by imperialist stooges in the leadership of APC.

Did you notic how when it seemed that Buhari may stay in Nigeria until Saraki was unable to delay appropriation of 2017 budget, there was news of UK doctors arriving in Nigeria and about 3 days later, Buhari was going again to London.

Nobody seemed to notice that how soon after Buhari left, that Saraki finally released the appropriation bill which till this very moment is still a secret.
overall90:
So what is Buhari doing in London ?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by oloyesaso(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by chinoxstock: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
It is corrupt imperialist and the corrupt Thief Obasanjo that called him corrupt. I personally researched allegation against Abacha and found him to be patriotic and a great leader who would have developed Nigeria . And yes the so called "Abacha Loot" is simply and invention of the same corrupt Thief Obasanjo and imperialists and of course our imperialist controlled news media.

Wow..

Blood of thelondonboiy!!

1 Like

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
What does this mean?
chinoxstock:

Wow..

Blood of thelondonboiy!!
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Beremx(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
So if Buhari eventually dies, what happens to your moniker? grin

1 Like

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by naptu2: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and may outlive Buhari.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Pope John Paul II, Franjo Tudjman, Thomas Klestil, Ibrahim Rugova?

3 Likes

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by SuperS1Panther: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:

Really!!!!!!! Lakuli agbari omo iya yakuba!!!!!! Chaiiiiii

Apostle must hear of this!!!!

He is patriotic sha. He is the only dead person still donating money to Nigeria 20yrs after his timely and fortunate death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Not in my living memory and Iam 53. Leave popes and royalty out of this, they are meant to die in office of old age and not illness.
naptu2:

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Pope John Paul II, Franjo Tudjman, Thomas Klestil, Ibrahim Rugova?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by naptu2: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
Not in my living memory and Iam 53. Leave popes and royalty out of this, they are meant to die in office of old age and not illness.

Hahahahahaha. You've already started qualifying your statement (which was an over statement), but you still haven't answered my question.

When and how did Franjo Tudjman, Thomas Klestil and Ibrahim Rugova die?

(I clearly remember when and how they died. Do you?)
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yet none of the so called Abacha loot the imperialists claim they repatriated has ever been traced in our treasury coffers. In fact PMB has been asking them to return the remnants of the so called. Abacha loot till today imperialist world bank and nations have been unable to return a single kobo. Another reason PMB's "illness" has been very convenient for the imperialists.
SuperS1Panther:

Really!!!!!!! Lakuli agbari omo iya yakuba!!!!!! Chaiiiiii

Apostle must hear of this!!!!

He is patriotic sha. He is the only dead person still donating money to Nigeria 20yrs after his timely and fortunate death.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
GenBuhari:
What if I told that in last 25 years all world leaders that have died in office from illness have all been African and the number is over 20 with exception of Chavez (who was strongly anti-imperialists)
interesting!
meaning that something is hppening

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Oborevowre Accused Of Bribing Traditional Rulers With N10m (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Releases Prophecy On Winner Of Ekiti election / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.