Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! (715 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Borehole pump please help it urgent / I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2017
I once went for an interview in a multinational company. The interview is for a training that will last for 3 months.

Shortly after the interview I got a job with a company. The pay is about 70k per month. The multinational company pay is 150k per month.
I urgently need huge cash to register for an international program to boost my career. This will take me like 5 months on my current job but will be far less if I go for this training.

I have spoken with some top guys at my work place on how to run the package, me getting someone to stand in for me for the 3 months, but the coast seem not to be clear.

I need the multinational company training, I need the cash too to go for further training. I still need my job.

Advice me
Re: Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! by sirusX(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2017
SKYZZZ:
I once went for an interview in Samsung heavy industry. The interview is for a training that will last for 3 months.

Shortly after the interview I got a job with a company. The pay is about 70k per month. The Samsung pay is 150k per month.
I urgently need huge cash to register for an international program to boost my career. This will take me like 5 months on my current job but will be far less if I go for this training.

I have spoken with some top guys at my work place on how to run the package, me getting someone to stand in for me for the 3 months, but the coast seem not to be clear.

I need the Samsung training, I need the cash too to go for further training. I still need my job.

Advice me
I'm curious though, for the international program would you still have to quit your job?
If not, then I'd say go the the option that adds more value to you

If your job wouldn't give you the level of experience and exposure as the training, then that would imply that the training would be a plus

How marketable is this international program towards getting a job when you are through?
Most people might clench what they have right now with tight fists cz of the recession and unavailability of jobs
If the chances of progression are high, then I might take a chance and risk it

Every move we make as individuals is towards career advancement, and if you play your cards right, you might get another job upon completion of the 3 months training in preparation for your international program

1 Like

Re: Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2017
sirusX:

I'm curious though, for the international program would you still have to quit your job?
If not, then I'd say go the the option that adds more value to you

If your job wouldn't give you the level of experience and exposure as the training, then that would imply that the training would be a plus

How marketable is this international program towards getting a job when you are through?
Most people might clench what they have right now with tight fists cz of the recession and unavailability of jobs
If the chances of progression are high, then I might take a chance and risk it

Every move we make as individuals is towards career advancement, and if you play your cards right, you might get another job upon completion of the 3 months training in preparation for your international program

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pls, Advice Me, It's Urgent! by sirusX(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks so much
No p

(1) (Reply)

Mr Linus Okorie The Leadership Doctor / To Graduates, Allumni: How Best To Process Your Transcript / 7 Rules To Follow If You Want To Live A Life Without Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.