Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. (1034 Views)

First Thing First, Learn To Program! / How To Program Arduino Uno / Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ViiCODE: 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
Hello all, currently working on my final year project which is creating a new programming language; and as such, I would love to know the challenge you faced the most while learning to write programs that discouraged or nearly discouraged you from going further in programming. It may be complex debugging or hard to remember keywords or anything at all.

I would like to know what to really help improve on in my own programming language which I am creating. Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by Kingdollar28(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
am not a programmer though... but I'm interested in learning
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ifex370(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
Only difficulty I still experience is laziness grin
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ViiCODE: 5:53pm On May 16, 2017
ifex370:
Only difficulty I still experience is laziness grin

Ok, what makes you feel lazy? Is it the time you spend debugging or the time you spend looking for codes to implement certain segments of your program? Please indicate the programming language you use.
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ifex370(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
ViiCODE:

Ok, what makes you feel lazy? Is it the time you spend debugging or the time you spend looking for codes to implement certain segments of your program? Please indicate the programming language you use.

I use C... My problem is that I have no challenge.. What can I develop with c? Gimme a task lemme see if I can pick up from where I stopped
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ViiCODE: 8:08am On May 17, 2017
ifex370:

I use C... My problem is that I have no challenge.. What can I develop with c? Gimme a task lemme see if I can pick up from where I stopped

Ok sir. Write a program that computes gpa with a maximum scale of 5.0 for students with 45 as Fail, and 70 as Excellent.
Re: Difficulties You Experienced While Learning To Program. by ifex370(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
ViiCODE:

Ok sir. Write a program that computes gpa with a maximum scale of 5.0 for students with 45 as Fail, and 70 as Excellent.

OK baba.. Lemme be going

(1) (Reply)

FAQ For Beginners For C# ,vb / Please Guys Advice Needed Urgently / Problem MS Access Databases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.