Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

"Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video (62842 Views)

Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by snowden9(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
Funny
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by ilohemmy(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by eezrell4luv(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
smiley Dis pple culd be igbos...na dem dey bury hummer jeep wit dead body
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2017
Funny Africans grin
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Must be Kenya.

Ghana _chale_
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Dansiki1: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
People and foolishness
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by mekleelex200(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I know a 90 year old man who loves traveling in Aeroplane, he will love to be buried in one of these
My Nigga I catch ur drift.

Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by AleeDee(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2017
Shey d deceased na pilot?
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Sameto: 10:48pm On May 16, 2017
everything for naija nah news SMH!

https://obsvng.us/
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by gr8minds: 11:03pm On May 16, 2017
all I can see here is creativity in carpentry, it has nothing to do with the dead.
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by doctorseven: 11:04pm On May 16, 2017
Heavens Airways......Afonja passenger...... Offa Airport...
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Duru009(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2017
African and their poverty mentality
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Kebreal92(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2017
Alhamdulilah I'm a Muslim.... If I die today,bury me immediately without casket,no wasting of money on burials.
Use the money to take care of the living instead.

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by etzskillz(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2017
African mentality sha
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2017
will that coffin still enter six feet grave? just wondering aloud though?
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by 9jatatafo(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2017
The folly of men
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 16, 2017
Larryfest:
If he happens to be a cruel and bad person when he was alive the angels might just direct his plane casket to hell fire airport .....airplane casket doesn't guarantee heaven atal
And what if he repents at the point of dying or had repented before
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2017
I hate it when people spend money on parties especially, funeral ceremony. You lost someone to death and you are busy wining, dinning, singing and dancing. I see people that celeberate funeral as wasteful people
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:47am On May 17, 2017
so tell me who is fooling who?? u or me??
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Sebastine1994(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2017
Up nepa

Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Jabioro: 1:46am On May 17, 2017
What happened to the size of laid pit. .i mean the grave is it the same or conformity with the casket?
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Airee: 4:35am On May 17, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Must be Kenya.

No we don't entertain such funny burial in Kenya. Must be Ghana.
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Ichietome: 5:33am On May 17, 2017
Jiang:
Useless waste of mother earth, dis coffin alone go consume space for three coffins. well, REQUESCAT IN PACE.
Requiescat

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:44am On May 17, 2017
He's taking a flight to planet crypto
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by seguntijan(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2017
Igbo and their extravagant attitude is out of this world, now taking it to the next world.
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Adebowale89(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2017
posthumous activity is illogicality of immortality
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by mechanics(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2017
hmmmm, nothing we no go see o
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Daddybright1986(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING KEREWA

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?

Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their pussy and no matter how sweet the Bleep is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Please try and moan while he is banging you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.

Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.

Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to Bleep you harder.

In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the pussy to him.

Don't just lie there as a dead body.

Be part of the fucking.

Moaning energises him.

Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is fucking a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their pussy while the oga is sweating himself out banging the wet pussy.

That is so bad.

It kills the passion.

It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.

It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.

Please moan!

Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.

It could be:

''arrrg, mmmm,

oh my God,

chai baby,

chimoooo,

baby injure me,

baby labam,

lasiem ike,

scatter it,

please baby don't cum now,

oh baby,

hit me hard,

Bleep me harder,

it's all yours,

tear it,

baby wound me,

ouch, ouch!

You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!

And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during fucking, then you are missing out.

Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.

Try it tonight.

And please don't forget to moan .

My Moaning can wake a dead person....lolz!

Moaning is very important................... So after reading now somebori will say omo Ladun yen ti naughty ju, swear if u don't enjoy reading it........ Lemme come and be going, enjoy ya day
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Psoul(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2017
Mcthewwwwwww....Have u imagined what will happen if that plane crashes into hell fire en route to heaven. Stupid exhibition of wealth. I see this as mockery to the dead man.
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Psoul(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2017
Daddybright1986:
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING KEREWA

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?

Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their pussy and no matter how sweet the Bleep is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Please try and moan while he is banging you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.

Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.

Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to Bleep you harder.

In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the pussy to him.

Don't just lie there as a dead body.

Be part of the fucking.

Moaning energises him.

Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is fucking a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their pussy while the oga is sweating himself out banging the wet pussy.

That is so bad.

It kills the passion.

It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.

It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.

Please moan!

Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.

It could be:

''arrrg, mmmm,

oh my God,

chai baby,

chimoooo,

baby injure me,

baby labam,

lasiem ike,

scatter it,

please baby don't cum now,

oh baby,

hit me hard,

Bleep me harder,

it's all yours,

tear it,

baby wound me,

ouch, ouch!

You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!

And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during fucking, then you are missing out.

Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.

Try it tonight.

And please don't forget to moan .

My Moaning can wake a dead person....lolz!

Moaning is very important................... So after reading now somebori will say omo Ladun yen ti naughty ju, swear if u don't enjoy reading it........ Lemme come and be going, enjoy ya day

Badooo....U r really d badest guy. Well u r on point bro. Just moan for me and get double best of me. I love moaning pass the pussy itself.
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:03am On May 17, 2017
Only in Nigeria
Re: "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video by IdeyFindWife: 9:04am On May 17, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Must be Kenya.
Might be Ghana too.

They've made an art of burying the dead with so much packaging over there that dying would seem like traveling out, tongue.

Psoul:

Badooo....U r really d badest guy. Well u r on point bro. Just moan for me and get double best of me. I love moaning pass the pussy itself.
And U pipo, ehn, you pipo!

Can't a dead man die in peace again?

Do want to Konjilitis the man by force? Moaning and panting on a dead man's thread, ehn? If Konji catches him enroute heaven, with all ur moaning now, what if he crashes the jet into the Hell Fire?

The dead man needs to call concentrate; warn ur colleague b4 Ojuju-calabar comes for U pipo! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.