Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] (1120 Views)

Valentine: Stanley Nnoruga, CEO Stanzo3 Visits Lagos Cheshire Home For Disabled / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos / Ee Love Latest Couple In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by docky22: 6:26pm On May 16, 2017
Sunday 14 of May, 2017 was a highly delightful day for the entire Naijaloaded Team as Makinde Azeez finally graduated from the School of Bachelors to become a full fledged married man.

He ties the nuptial knot with long-term girlfriend, Mujidat Omokehinde at Northern Foreshore Estate, Chevron drive Lekki Lagos where families, friends and well-wishers emerged to celebrate the newest couple in town.

In attendance were a good number of celebrities who came to grace the occasion with mind-blowing performances. Mayorkun, Qdot, Junior Boy, Terry Apala and a host of others got the couples and other distinguished guests on their dancing shoes as DJ More Music Killed the show with some amazing mixes.

See Exciting Photos From The Event Below;

Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by docky22: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
More

Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by Kingcesar: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations

The guy below needs to be shot by firing squad grin see e dirty mind lyk madman boxer

Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by Khd95(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
first pix: she wan giv the guy Bj

hml anyways
Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by Ajewealth123(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
The guy has done well for himself

Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala

Na as una take like make una dey do o una hear?
Ordinary jollof rice wey una go share,una no gree marry!
Even if na ofada without pepper
Wanke
Ghana jellof
We go manage am like that,na with love we go help una chop am
Lalasticlala,I no dey chop snake but for your sake,I go chop am even if na to vomit am later.

Make una go marry!

This not my real face o

Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by joseo: 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
happy married life........but e be like say the girl don get belle......abi na my eyes.........anyway notin concern me o.
Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by MOSTEC(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
SEUN WHEN YOU GO MARRY. SHABI U GETI MONEY.ATLEAST SHOW US THE BAE
Re: Meet The Latest Couple!!! CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez And Mujidat [photos] by femi4: 5:51am On May 17, 2017
Seun over to you.....Naijaloaded don marry o

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari In Kano For Wedding Between Govs Ganduje And Ajimobi’s Children / Small Chops At Ontisha, Awka And Anambra Environment / Canada World !Home Of Entartainment.we Are Based In Edo State,Benin City, Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.