Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) (44630 Views)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-paGq-IWGXzA/WRtDkQyw07I/AAAAAAAAa7g/1HZbW-3MPJQ28CiBVRDQ5v44gd7WIhUKQCLcB/s640/IMG_20170516_190817.png[/img]

Toke Makinwa was present in court today over her divorce case with estranged husband, Maje Ayida. According to a witness who was in court;..

The matter was slated for her cross examination by counsel representing her estranged husband. After she got into the witness box, however, counsel representing her husband stated that her husband wasn't interested in joining issues with her because they had enjoyed a long term relationship and he was now ready to move on. But the lawyer representing her chose to re-examine his client and presented certain documents which were admitted as evidence by the court. The matter was adjourned for adoption of final written address.
At the close of trial, various law students currently undergoing internship at the court took pictures with Toke whom they described as their "celebrity crush". She was both warm and receptive!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-jMapcZXWzYs/WRtDnDQxduI/AAAAAAAAa7k/AuxvNyiO3eM6YCDZFdYn-iE9_-QlnKKiACLcB/s640/IMG_20170516_191338.png[/img]

Source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/exclusive-photos-toke-makinwa-was-in.html
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
It is well , she doesn't look too good
Divorce is a messy business cry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Khd95(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2017
all these yeyebrities self

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
... They were once a happy couple.
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by sugarbelly: 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-paGq-IWGXzA/WRtDkQyw07I/AAAAAAAAa7g/1HZbW-3MPJQ28CiBVRDQ5v44gd7WIhUKQCLcB/s640/IMG_20170516_190817.jpg[/img]

why is she looking bothered? In oda news, Americans released the 2017 of vagina contest. See who topped number one SEE UNCENSORED PHOTOS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by sugarbelly: 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by josephine123: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
kpele toke

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017

She looks like Bobrisky

She even hired a photographer to come to court with her

Her enstranged husband must be the luckiest man on earth to have escaped from the olosho

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
Ok

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by soleexx(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
All this yeyebrities with divorce here divorce there.....ejor ejekagboran jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
Ehyaa
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
luscioustrish:

Even with all the contouring? shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Laimudu: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
Why marry when u knw in anytime DAT u are seperating

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Trapnews: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
i wonder if all these yeyebrities insulting the word "marriage" thinks marriage is a short term dating relationship sad angry undecided sad .If what you mofos now do is contract marriage,let it be known from the f##king onset !!

See that one mouth like "its time to move on" grin grin

But wait,how is that even ma biz?! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
I wanted to say they should leave us out of this one, but then I remember say na my hand I take click the thread, so amebo no let me sef rest.

See our future lawyers taking pictures up and down with someone in problem, so if I hire any of those dimwits to come defend me against let's say Omotola or Genevieve, na so dem go tell jugde say na me dey guilty because they've seen their celebrity crush.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
luscioustrish:

The bags under her eyes says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
this lady's face sef.. Afonjas and bleaching sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by gift01: 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin concern me for their matter

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by paschal47(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
Stupid people who are not ready to let go.

Keep fooling yourselves
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by ifeomafigure8(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
Was that what they asked the law students to go and do? Well done interns cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
End it already.

No disturb Us jae

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
This girl ugliness no be small

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
What a role model!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by bedspread: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
How e take concern us??
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2017
Broken marriage every where

Who owns dis broken marriage?
From back sit

Tonto dike.. Its me ma..
Mercy aigbe .. It looks like my own o
OAP.. Are you girls blind can't you see my name in it

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2017
All the best
Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by corneremperor: 10:08pm On May 16, 2017
Yoruba women used to have dignity, now they come to court to celebrate divorce like its a wedding...smh

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2017
omo this present generation we are now eh Divorce na another way of yahoo yahoo business ask Tiger Woods make he yarn u

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.