Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27933 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Hello sir, I sent u a pm nd a mail as well
Pls reply

Subject -Investment
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Seen and replied

Emzyme:
Hello sir, I sent u a pm nd a mail as well
Pls reply

Subject -Investment
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by AnthonyAk(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Heads up everyone.

This mail have been circulating of recent. Some have mailed me to inquire how is it possible.
For a certainty stay clear from these kind of people.
I get tons of silly things like these, if you feel ignoring it is not good enough, delete it from your inbox.

This is what I a! Talking about

++++++++++++++
SECOND AND THE BEST METHOD

2. Earn Bitcoins From Mining

With this trick you can make Over $100 Daily Using This Method.

With this newly developed tool or software called GUR MINER you can earn or accumulate over $100 in a day.

How Is This Possible

The software is programmed with over 15,000 websites that rewards users with satoshi after completing a simple task.

The software ( GUR MINER ) has the capability to automatically visit the websites for you and complete the simple task within a short time.

Just in 3 Hours it can accumulate up to $100.

Compatibility

GUR MINER is compatible with all operating systems.

What You Will Need

1. Bitcoin Address
2. GUR MINER (Software )

How To Set It Up :

STEP 1. Create a Bitcoin Wallet .You can create one here https://blockchain.info/

STEP 2. Get the GUR MINER Software. (You can get one from Bitcoin software stores or call me at 08162824038 for a guide on how to get it )

STEP 3. After getting the GUR MINER Software, Enter your Bitcoin Address and the number of satoshi you want to accumulate .

STEP 4. Then click on ACCUMULATE . The software will now start accumulating bitcoin for you and in 3 hours it will accumulate $100.

Note: The software can only accumulate satoshi for only 3 Hours in a day and all your earnings goes straight to your Bitcoin Account or to the dashboard depending on the option you have chosen in the SETTING.

You also have the option to withdraw to your Nigeria Bank Account.

TO WITHDRAW TO NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT

1. Click on WITHDRAW TO BANK
2. Enter Amount you want to Withdraw
3. Then click WITHDRAW

within 10 minutes to 40 minutes (depending on the bank) you will receive the payment to your Nigeria bank account.

If you need any help you can only call me at 08162824038.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't fall for this trap.
If you doubt me, read up about how Bitcoin mining works.
Am sure even this scumbag promoting this knows nothing about Bitcoin mining.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Four Tips for Cryptocurrency Users in the New Year

While 2017 may have been the year that cryptocurrencies really started to get on people’s radar, I’m predicting that 2018 will be the year we see them become more widely adopted. Whether you’re just getting into cryptocurrencies now or are already a veteran, here are some tips for the upcoming year. Note: this is not financial or investing advice. Always do your own research and make your own choices.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, AND BE THOROUGH!
One of the most common questions I get asked when at events or by friends and family is, “What is the next big coin I should invest in?” Frankly, I hate this question, because everyone should really be doing their own research into what projects and cryptocurrencies they wish to spend their money on. Not only is that the adult thing to do, but it also saves everyone from the embarrassing situation of blaming someone else for financial folly. Most projects nowadays have a lot of supporting documents and channels through which to get in touch with the team directly. There is no excuse for not being thorough and autonomous in your research in 2018.

DON’T GET TOO ATTACHED TO ANY ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY
Maximalism in cryptocurrency has never made sense to me. The beauty of crypto’s open-source nature is that if someone disagrees with how a project is going, they can fork away from it, or choose to buy different cryptos. Only believing in one and attacking all others results in a toxic zoo, where all crypto-curious individuals are scared away and all crypto-skeptics feel validated. So don’t get too attached, and definitely be civil in all of your interactions.

EDUCATE AS MANY PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY AS YOU CAN
I think that the community is what will make 2018 be the year of wider-spread cryptocurrency adoption. So go out there and tell people about it, or maybe even prepare some paper wallets of a cheap altcoin to pass out and let people try it out for themselves. With all the FUD from mainstream media and incessant attacks from skeptics, it is on the community to show off cryptocurrency’s true value.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE: ACTUALLY USE SOME OF YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY
It can be tempting to never spend your cryptocurrencies. After all, what if they go up in price tomorrow? However, exclusively thinking this way turns the cryptocurrency community into a band of speculators, viewing their cryptocurrencies as fiat-correlated assets. That is not the original intention of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency can only thrive if its use cases are apparent to users and adopters. If its main goal is to be a currency, then it needs to be a store of value but also a medium of exchange. Personally, I use a cold wallet for “savings” and a hot wallet for “spending” much like I do with my fiat assets, which seems to work pretty well.

This post first appeared on the Merkle
https://themerkle.com/four-tips-for-cryptocurrency-users-in-the-new-year/
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Tunizzy(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance
Can you please give more light on this.. So we can understand
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
XRP the sleeping giant is awake and roaring,
ETH has been dethroned
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by AnthonyAk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tunizzy:
or
Can you please give more light on this.. So we can understand

Nigerians can buy etherum or bitcoin with luno , binance is a crypto exchange for other altcoins so you can transfer the etherum or bitcoin you purchase on luno for currencies luno dosent offer.

Transfers are done between Etherum wallets on luno and binance respectively.

Withdrawing your money is the same , exchange your altcoin on binance for ethere or bitcoin , transfer to luno and sell for naira
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2018
You should be trading cryptocurrencies- at least buy and hodl.
Or join a good company who does that pay you from the profits.

Don't sit on the fence again this 2018

$60 - $100 can get you started and align you on the path to financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg [Founder and Owner of Facebook] showing interest in Cryptocurrency.
Promises to study it and Implement it.

He Posted This Few Minutes Ago On His Wall.

So Are You Still Doubting Cryptocurrency? You are Doing Yourself

https://web.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Venezuelan President Maduro has ordered the issuance of the first 100 mln Petros, an oil-backed national cryptocurrency. He also indicated that each Petro would have the value of a single barrel of oil. He said:

“I’ve ordered the issue of 100 million Petros, based on national wealth. Each Petro will have the value of a barrel of Venezuela’s oil.”

The first national meeting of Petro miners will occur on January 14, along with the publication of the whitepaper. The announcement is in line with the previous statements from Maduro that the country would issue an oil-backed cryptocurrency.

The country’s massive hyperinflation problems have led to widespread lack of trust in the national currency, the Bolivar. This has caused much of the population with access to appropriate technology to pursue Bitcoin as a means of stable transactions - called ‘Bitcoinization’ by some economists.

Other countries including Zimbabwe have also seen widespread Bitcoin adoption in the face of financial instability.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/president-maduro-venezuela-to-issue-first-100-million-petros
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by fabulous2000(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2018
amjustme2:
Mark Zuckerberg [Founder and Owner of Facebook] showing interest in Cryptocurrency.
Promises to study it and Implement it.

He Posted This Few Minutes Ago On His Wall.

So Are You Still Doubting Cryptocurrency? You are Doing Yourself

https://web.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571
good morning bro.... I av new to this cryptocurrency though I av read alot about and I want to start with budget of 30k - 50k... how do start with the long and short term investment
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Mail me . check my signature for my email

fabulous2000:

good morning bro.... I av new to this cryptocurrency though I av read alot about and I want to start with budget of 30k - 50k... how do start with the long and short term investment
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Dexol(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Binance just re opened registration.Hurry to register now before it closes again due to traffic. Click this link to register
www.binance.com/?ref=15789621
Thanks
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Yesterday John McAfee announced he has pulled out from FINACOIN ICO after he heard reports it was linked to a known Nigerian Scammer.

Most people thought it was his usual rant. Today I took time to get facts about the whole situation.
Mehn!!!! This is not good. The result is terrible.

All it took to exposed him was a PDF Whitepaper .

He should be traced and arrested
https://cryptocoinconnection.com/2018/01/08/finacoin-ico-fraud-exposed-tied-to-known-nigerian-419-scammer/
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by urchhhhh: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
ucheengr@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
What's this for?

urchhhhh:
ucom
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Changes coming for the Bitconnect system - Halt of lending and exchange platform

This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lendingand exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averagesof the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days.  In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow:

The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division. These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin. Closing the lending platform will allow Bitconnect to be listed on outside exchanges giving more options for trading.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency services in the future.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by lindashealthwat(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Earn free token from upcoming ICO.

Register from the thread I created in advert sections.

Click on my profile to see the thread.

Its the best best to join cryto currency without investment.

Join today it's 100% free
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buy when there is blood on the street.

BTFD
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Watch out guys and girls

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) brought two lawsuits against allegedly fraudulent cryptocurrency investment schemes yesterday.

The cases, both filed in the U.S. federal court in the New York Eastern District, are the latest move from the country's derivatives regulator in bringing closer scrutiny over activities involving cryptocurrencies, which the agency regulates as commodities.

In one case, the CFTC alleged that Dillon Michael Dean from Colorado and his company, Entrepreneurs Headquarters Limited, collected more than $1.1 million in bitcoin from over 600 people as part of a pooled investment vehicle for trading commodity interests. The pool was said to invest in binary options contracts, according to the complaint. However, the CFTC alleged that the defendants misappropriated the funds.

In the second case, Patrick Kerry McDonnell from New York and the company CabbageTech, are being sued by the CFTC for allegedly absconding with customers' digital assets.

According to the complaint, the agency alleged that McDonnell branded himself as a cryptocurrency investment expert with trading advice that could result in highly attractive returns on investment. For example, the complaint said that, in one case, McDonnell allegedly claimed a return of 300 percent with his trading tips.

Subsequently the regulator alleged that soon after customers sent in money and cryptocurrencies for his advisory services, the defendant cut off communications with customers and "simply misappropriated" the funds.

In both cases, according to the complaints, the CFTC said neither of the two defendants and their companies had previously registered with the agency.

According to a report from Reuters, a third CFTC case is still under seal

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by abbeyforex(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Scorum (SCR): Scorum has the potential to become a 2018 Crypto hit like Verge and Ripple. This software has its eyes laid on the sports fans. It aims to be the one-stop junction for all Sports lovers. Within the platform will be a sports update feature, a social media feature, and a Sports wagering feature.

See it here: Scorum

The Social Media platform is to run like Steemit; this means there will be an upvote button for viewers to express their feelings for a post. The owner of the piece will get paid according to the number of votes. On the Sports Update angle, users will experience the effect of the next-generation statistical algorithm. The information giving from the Update aspect of the Crypto platform will be a live broadcast. Also, users will be able to bet on the platform with the Sports Wagering feature. Members will directly stake against themselves for no charge. The sale of this ICO clsoing soon,hurry up!

Join us here: Scorum
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by steviano(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Click on my signature to register and get 1,400 naira bonus on this new ico site which is making wave now also click on the telegram icon on the site after registration to get updates
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Bobbyib8(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
bobbyib8@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by 180263: 3:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Abwalam@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.