Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27912 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by smartking1: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
masterbiz303@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
For those who could be interested and those who have recommended some crypto investments, its good to clear the air.

I do not promote Ponzi Scheme, High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPS) or Gambling. These are extremely too risky. I promote reputable investments with credible track record alongside Proof of Work (PoW).

If the only source of generating income or paying investors is registration fees from new members, then its not what I represent. If you are earning from such here-today-disappear-tomorrow business, keep it to yourself and do not implore me to promote it. If the offer is too good to be true, its likely too good to be true

I will appreciate you don't contact me if you are looking for such schemes.

There should be proof of Trading, Mining, or Exchange earnings, or equipment sales from any investments you want to partner with.

I know only a few!
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Bitcoin Price Shoots Past $2,900 to Hit New All-Time High

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-shoots-past-2900-hit-new-time-high/

The price of bitcoin has hit a new all-time high, according to the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI).

The market average has risen to as high as $2,911.86 as of press time, BPI data shows, surpassing the previous all-time high of $2,791.69 set on 25th May.

Bitcoin prices began the month below $2,500, according to the BPI, trading as low as $2,330.23 on 1st June. Markets climbed above the $2,700 mark for the first time this month yesterday, rising steadily during Monday's trading session.

At press time, the average price of bitcoin is $2,902.37, BPI data shows.
Dont wait any longer, start earning
Why allow your bitcoin to just sit in your wallet?

-Accumulate Bitcoin on autopilot
-Buy trading packs at €50 worth of bitcoin & turn that into €70 again & again
-Earn 1% a day for 140 days*
-You don't have to refer anyone, but if you do, you get 10% commission
-Compound to double or treble your seed
-Withdraw Daily without restrictions

FREE to join !

Ask for free info... amjustme@outlook.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Tofal: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
nonyelimfalubi@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
It has been an eventful week in the Crypto-World even on Nairaland as usual. We had pulsating moves as price of most crypto bounced back, At the same time, Nairaland bot banned me again even as I recovered from precious ban. Yes the week has been without any dull moment.

Bitcoin started the week trading at $2,200 in major exchanges like CoinBase and today has has returned to $2,900 on Price Index. Same goes for Ethereum which is tipped to overtake bitcoin in the near future. Monday was an opportunity to buy as it traded $220 after recovering from last week's price drop. As at this morning, its a little shy of $300, trading for $294 on major exchange sites. Many are asking where and how to buy Ethereum. You can exchange bitcoin to Ethereum at most exchange sites like shapeshift.io, coincap.io etc. You can also buy with your Naira savings or current account at GeneX, I am using them for now.

It was also confirmed that CoinBase, a major crypto exchange was down. Was it hacked? No. Within the last 1 month, over 400,000 new accounts has been created on their platform. It was overloaded. Everyone want to join this market. This reduced the overall performance of the system. They are upgrading and seems they are almost at optimal.

Big Whale moves suspected for the rapid price increase of Stratis was confirmed as the price has slowly drop to $8 in the last 5 days after surpassing $1b market. It was trading at over $12 before this almost 10% drop in price. This is an opportunity to buy.

Siacoin also made headlines within the week.
A lot has been said about it which generated rapid surge in price. The price growth may not be monumental in the coming months, but I see prospects in this coin.

Keep up with the news. Gain as much knowledge needed to make the right move.
I will do all I can to avoid ban so I can make this thread as active as possible. Stay in the loop.

Grow your portfolio
Only Invest in credible and reliable business.
Stay out of questionable investments, stay out of ponzi schemes.

To join my mailing list and get the info you need in your inbox, click the link below this post.

Don't drop your phone number or email here. Scammers could use it. Protect your identity.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Chidoskey59(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Enioto: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2017
enioto12@gmail. com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Benedict2015: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
benghazy.omon@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benedict2015:
benghazy.omon@gmail.com

Enioto:
enioto12@gmail. com

Benedict2015:
benghazy.omon@gmail.com

Please use the link below to join the list.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by javijabor1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
If I didn't know about crypto I would say it's all lies.
I also singled out Stratis n siacoin as undervalued after extensive research on top 50 coins.
I bought some for longterm.
My portfolio.
Btc
ETH
Strat
Sc
wink

I still trade as well.
For newbies its better u start with ethereum.
Has the best potential to tripple your cash in 1year
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Have u noticed this Ethereum explosion within just a week?

Yet, its not late to acquire more. $500 by December.

javijabor1:
I also singled out Stratis n siacoin as undervalued after extensive research on top 50 coins.
My portfolio.
Btc
ETH
Strat
Sc
wink

I still trade as well.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Kcight: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
The link pls,
amjustme2:
It has been an eventful week in the Crypto-World even on Nairaland as usual. We had pulsating moves as price of most crypto bounced back, At the same time, Nairaland bot banned me again even as I recovered from precious ban. Yes the week has been without any dull moment.

Bitcoin started the week trading at $2,200 in major exchanges like CoinBase and today has has returned to $2,900 on Price Index. Same goes for Ethereum which is tipped to overtake bitcoin in the near future. Monday was an opportunity to buy as it traded $220 after recovering from last week's price drop. As at this morning, its a little shy of $300, trading for $294 on major exchange sites. Many are asking where and how to buy Ethereum. You can exchange bitcoin to Ethereum at most exchange sites like shapeshift.io, coincap.io etc. You can also buy with your Naira savings or current account at GeneX, I am using them for now.

It was also confirmed that CoinBase, a major crypto exchange was down. Was it hacked? No. Within the last 1 month, over 400,000 new accounts has been created on their platform. It was overloaded. Everyone want to join this market. This reduced the overall performance of the system. They are upgrading and seems they are almost at optimal.

Big Whale moves suspected for the rapid price increase of Stratis was confirmed as the price has slowly drop to $8 in the last 5 days after surpassing $1b market. It was trading at over $12 before this almost 10% drop in price. This is an opportunity to buy.

Siacoin also made headlines within the week.
A lot has been said about it which generated rapid surge in price. The price growth may not be monumental in the coming months, but I see prospects in this coin.

Keep up with the news. Gain as much knowledge needed to make the right move.
I will do all I can to avoid ban so I can make this thread as active as possible. Stay in the loop.

Grow your portfolio
Only Invest in credible and reliable business.
Stay out of questionable investments, stay out of ponzi schemes.

To join my mailing list and get the info you need in your inbox, click the link below this post.

Don't drop your phone number or email here. Scammers could use it. Protect your identity.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Dollabiz: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Stay away from hyips.try options below
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by GDoggedM: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
mecheokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
check my signature, or join my mailing list.

Kcight:
The link pls,
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by caner009: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
I`m interested too: sylviahildebrand02@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by t33why: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
javijabor1:
My portfolio.
Btc
ETH
Strat
Sc
wink

I still trade as well.
hello please how did you get your stratis. would really appreciate if you could put me through. I tried exchanging for btc at poloniex but didn't get
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's not late to start investing in bitcoin.

Grow your bitcoin using this reliable company
As a brief. You will get 1%* daily return for 140 working days. E.G. If you invest €1,000, ‎you will get you €1,400 at the end of the tenor. You pay in bitcoin and u are paid in bitcoin as well. Remember bitcoin is growing. Plus you can set autopilot to compound your interest. 

I am telling people abt this because they r very reliable.

Bitcoin will grow to become a premium coin. If you start growing it now, you will have yourself to thank.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by t33why: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
amjustme2:

As a brief. You will get 1%* daily return for 140 working days. E.G. If you invest €1,000, ‎you will get you €1,400 at the end of the tenor. You pay in bitcoin and u are paid in bitcoin as well. Remember bitcoin is growing. Plus you can set autopilot to compound your interest. 

Bitcoin will grow to become a premium coin. If you start growing it now, you will have yourself to thank.
any take on how to get Srat and what wallet to store with. would appreciate
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by StGIA: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
stgia2017@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
There are two options,

Download and install a light-weight Stratis Electrum- a Pc wallet.

Or for simplicity, you can store your Strat with the exchange like Bitrex, Poloniex or Livecoin

If you are using exchange, make sure you secure your account with all available options.

t33why:

any take on how to get Srat and what wallet to store with. would appreciate
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
In case you'll like to know, my bitcoin grew 1.05% today.

The Interesting part: It happened while I was asleep, just the way it has been doing 5 days in a week.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Popular Demand Spurs Goldman Sachs to Start Covering Bitcoin
https://news.bitcoin.com/goldman-sachs-covering-bitcoin/

After numerous client requests, Goldman Sachs has reportedly started covering bitcoin. The firm released a report on Monday with a bearish outlook for the digital currency.

Bitcoin.com recently reported on hedge funds quietly investing in bitcoin. An article by Zero Hedge on Monday confirms that hedge funds are actively trading the digital currency. In addition, fund managers that are clients of Goldman Sachs have also petitioned the firm’s chief technician Sheba Jafari to start covering it.

Goldman Sachs subsequently released a client report called “GS Techs: Quick BTC” on Monday, according to the publication. “Due to popular demand, it’s worth taking a quick look at bitcoin here,” Jafari wrote, adding that the firm’s overall outlook is:

Wary of a near-term top ahead of 3,134. Consider re-establishing bullish exposure between 2,330 and no lower than 1,915.

Goldman Sachs’ Technical Analysis

Goldman Sachs’ report explains how it came up with the bearish outlook using technical analysis, Zero Hedge detailed. The firm claims bitcoin’s extended target price for a 3rd of V-waves, using the ratio of 2.618, is $3,134, which was almost reached on Monday. “Both daily/weekly oscillators are diverging negatively. All of this to say that the balance of signals are looking broadly heavy,” the report reads.

Following the third wave, the firm then explained its view on what’s to come:

An eventual 4th wave should retrace at least 23.6% of the length of wave III, which in this case comes to ~2,330. It shouldn’t go much further than 38.2% down at 1,915. Expect 4th waves to trade sideways/messy for a period of time before eventually continuing the underlying trend.

Many people have recently offered their views on what they think the price of bitcoin will be. One of the most bullish in recent history is from Blockchain’s CEO Peter Smith, who is on the record for predicting:

A bitcoin might reach $500,000 by 2025.
Popular Demand Spurs Goldman Sachs to Start Covering BitcoinDaniel Masters, the chairman of XBT Provider, early this month told CNBC that he expects bitcoin to reach $4,000 by the end of the year. “Bitcoin is emerging as the transactional layer of the internet, as programmable money and as digital gold. That’s the big picture,” he said.

At the end of February, BTCC CEO Bobby Lee tweeted his specific prediction. “Bitcoin price target in 2020 after block halving: USD $5k-$11k, assuming $5-$10 million daily flow into #BTC by then,” he wrote.

“There is a lot of fresh liquidity flowing into bitcoin, thanks to a surge in interest among investors in Asia, notably Japan and Korea, coupled with a resolution to the scaling debate,” Aurelien Menant, the CEO of bitcoin exchange Gatecoin, said in May. “I would not be surprised to see the bitcoin price doubling again to around $6,000 by the end of the year.”

After hearing about hedge funds experimenting with bitcoin, RT TV host Max Keiser tweeted his prediction on Sunday:

Hedge funds are herd animals. If one starts pouring cash into bitcoin, others will follow; $5,000 within sight.

Do you think Goldman Sachs is too bearish on bitcoin? Let us know in the comments section below.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Attention Everyone:

Something strange is happening.

There is a Spyware now that changes bitcoin address.

Any bitcoin address I copy on laptop will paste this

1AUUTJrwSFmZkFWMBpxZqJEDdYJoRCsU3Z

Pasting anything else is fine.

Let me dig to find out how this got to infect my computer.

Meanwhile, everyone double check and double check your address.

These guys are being too smart.

They got me. Please don't be the next victim.

Share this to everyone you love in cryptoworld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
For those who had the opportunity to buy during the price drop window. Time to get on.

This is what am doing with to grow my bitcoin - entirely on autopilot.

with a reputable company with over 8 years experience in Forex. Trading
They trade/mine with my investments and:
- I get paid about 1% daily for 140 working days on each package. A package cost about 50 euros.
- I Pay with for packages in bitcoin and get paid in bitcoin as well.
- I can reinvest my earnings once its able to purchase a new package.

If you are tired of loosing money, this is the solution. Stop looking for riches overnight. Run from get-rich-quick schemes. Stop the loss.

If you are ready, join this.
As proof, this image is just a tip.

Email me or join the list.

1 Share

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omotech: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
amjustme2:

Pls l need ur help l'm newbie in dis trading & l don't know how to trade kindly put me through. l hve acc with both bitcoin & poloniex, b4 l have about $86.41 worth bitcoin now is $69.74. l want to trade d remaining bitcoin with etherenum how do l go about pls help me God Bless you thanx in advance
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omotech: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
amjustme2:

Pls help me, teach me how to trade my bitcoin in this platform thanx
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Since you already have account with poloniex, and want to trade bitcoin for Ethereum it's simple going forward. Create an Ethereum buy request. Then pay with your bitcoin. You will then be holding Ethereum instead of bitcoin

omotech:
Pls l need ur help l'm newbie in dis trading & l don't know how to trade kindly put me through. l hve acc with both bitcoin & poloniex, b4 l have about $86.41 worth bitcoin now is $69.74. l want to trade d remaining bitcoin with etherenum how do l go about pls help me God Bless you thanx in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Norland Group Nigeria / MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Books Every Investor Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.