Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria (25388 Views)

Sowing And Customized Your T-shirt/polo And Jalamia In Ur Own Taste!!! / Jeans Waist Coat Customized With Ankara! Before And After Pics. Jump In N See / 1000 Pieces Of Customized Wristbands Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by pojutime(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2007
I'd like to make customised rubber wristbands for a promotional campaign. Does anyone know where I can do that in Lagos. All the google search results point to the UK. Thanks for your help.

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Tweetie(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2007
Hi, i knw someone who does it. he's here in the UK but goes to naija often for his wristband biz. lemme knw if u want his details.
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by pojutime(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
Tweetie:

Hi, i knw someone who does it. he's here in the UK but goes to naija often for his wristband biz. let me knw if u want his details.

Thanks Tweetie. I would love to have his details.
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Tweetie(f): 3:06am On Apr 11, 2007
Hi Pojutime,
sori abt d l8 reply. d guy's name is Lex, manager of AO3V creations.
mobile: 07760130086 or
email him @ lexxy1664@hotmail.com
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by vikiviko(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2007
I can link u to a corporate gift company based in lagos that can do it.
Media Link-
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by LekeA(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2007
hello people,  its me.,,  im Lex. so what bizness can we do. And thanx for telling them about me.,
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by iginla(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2007
Hi Lex,
I'll like to customise wristband for a wedding,say like 1000 pics,what is the price like?
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by globalaid(m): 4:19am On May 16, 2007
@ pojutime, i can get it for you from here at a very cheap price and the quality will also be high
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by pojutime(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2007
globalaid:

@ pojutime, i can get it for you from here at a very cheap price and the quality will also be high

Ok man, I'm interested. How do i get in touch with you?
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by LekeA(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2007
Guys trust me, what i make is just top top bands, if u want to see the kinda of quality im talking about email me, i will send you my catalogue.

Have a blessed day.

Leke

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by clevertee: 4:13am On Dec 30, 2009
Silicon wristbands and fashion, in the past few years,become synonymous with one another. we
produce these wristbands,to advertise a group, company, sporting teams as well as a fun and easy
fundraiser. These wristbands can also be used for festivals,Awareness, Graduation ceremony,
product promotion and membership ID. Silicon wristbands truly give you endless options when it
comes to promotion, giveaways, team merchandise, fundraiser or point of sale. +2348051568822 or akotng@yahoo.com.
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Eddie4(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
At Marvel-Us Consults, we make different types of silicon products ranging from wristbands/Wristbands with USB, silicon key holders / key holder with USB, silicon mouse pads etc.  For more info., Call +2349052857371, Or send your inquiries to edmondisrael@yahoo.com

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Ellaxie(f): 1:52am On May 08, 2010
Our main products are as follows:

silicone wristband, keychain,dog tag,key ring,lanyard,swim cap, Ideal for promotional gifts.

If you are interested in our products, pls contact me I will give you the lowest price.

Thank you in advice for your reply!

Best Regards,

Ella

Neworiental Gift Co.,Ltd

MSN: neworientalgift2008@hotmail.com
Yahoo: neworientalgift2008@yahoo.com
Google: madeofsilicone.inc@gmail.com
web: http://www.made-of-silicone.com/
Tel: 86-0755-33863618
Address: 11th floor,linrong building, haicheng road, Xixiang , Shenzhen, China

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Eddie4(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
At Marvel-Us Consults, we produce high grade 100% silicon wristbands. For more info, call 09052857371 or send your inquiries to edmondisrael@yahoo.com now!

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Eddie4(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Eddie4:

At Marvel-Us Consults, we make different types of silicon products ranging from wristbands/Wristbands with USB, silicon key holders / key holder with USB, silicon mouse pads etc.  For more info., Call +2349052857371. Or send your inquiries to edmondisrael@yahoo.com

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by misteri: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by sammeeat(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
Eddie4:

At Marvel-Us Consults, we produce high grade 100% silicon wristbands. For more info,call 08032054828 or send your inquiries to edmondisrael@yahoo.com now!

i wonder why you don't take phone calls,  get in touch ASAP for your own good!
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by nairagod1: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2011
1000 units of customized wristbands needed ASAP in Owerri,if u stay in the environ and can provide the service,fine.
Call 08033566193 or text.lol,
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by Promogifts(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Hello my friends,

We can customize any item or design completely unique items. Please visit our website www.harvestpromo.com to see what we can do for you.

1 Like

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by clevertee: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2011
For your great Branded wristband , kingly visit www.labodartworld.com
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by bug24(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
This eddie4 knws hw to advertise but doesnt know hw to pick calls.
how am i even sure that i'll get to hear from you afta i must have paid deposits?
Since ur not picking ur calls, u just lost anoda client (my coy)

undecided
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
i need an experienced person(s) or organization to customized/brand quality T-shirts or Polo.

I would also like customized key holders,silicone wrist bands etc. Pliz, send samples to ----- harrybaba2005@yahoo.com.ASAP.
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by codjileo07(m): 4:38am On Jan 05, 2012
Custom wristbands are amazingly versatile with so many options.We at Leo World Wristbands can make your own-one of a kind design that stand out from the crowd!.
Call: 0703-046-8012 / 0805-312-5065
e-mail: codjileo07@yahoo.co.uk

You can also join our page on facebook to get updates from us, Thanks!.
www.facebook.com/LeoWorld05

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by kegdigitall(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2012
Hey Guys,
Lots of activity here. Perhaps I am coming late. I just might have the concepts that you need on this. You could visit www.kegdigit-all.com
You can also request for a catalogue via info@kegdigit-all.com
I have also attached a catalogue here which you could download. Feel free to request more info after visiting the website or downloading the catalogue.

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by jimcomb(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2012
Eddie4:

GOD PUNISH YOU AND your advert. Chief of thiefs.
Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2012
At Lans and creamy Branding solutions,we strongly believe that one of your major aims is to increase your sales as quick as possible through ads and promotional items.
We as experts provides you with the best quality gifts and promotional items such as customized hand bands/wristbands, flash drives, shirts, lapels, tie, socks, key holders,World class wedding cars, school bags,umbrellas,roll banners, office and computer accessories to meet your taste of your organization in quest for you to compete favorably with your competitors.
We provides quality items for schools, politics, firms, campaigns, banks,health firms,religious organizations, business promotions e.t.c

Why our services are most preferred?
1)Free shipping options to your destination
2)Best customers/clients advice services
3)Ability to handle large request within few days
4)lowest price anywhere anytime
5)Only 50-80% deposit on production
6)We deliver at the best possible time
7)Quality Guaranteed
coolSincerity and fidelity in our dealings.

Our past notable clients are:
*Total
*Exon Mobil
*Hull oil and gas
*Paga
*Telemagic
*Dstv
*Nasfat
*ACN,PDP,LP,CPC compaign teams
*Starcomm
*Landmark university
*Peak
*Shell oil
*Google Nigeria
*Dstv major reps
*Plauteau state PDP campaign committee 2012
* Lautech,lasu,uniben
*Client from Ghana,Benin,etc
*River state sport festival planning committee
*Redeem Christian church of God,Nigeria, uk...
*MFM, CAC,Top government functionaries among others

To request for a price quote today
Contact the sales and marketing personnels:

To Contact us

Lans And Creamy branding Solutions

| Mobile Contact: ☎ +234-703-845-2593,+234-803-383-5637
| E-mail: ✉ info@lansandcreamy.com, lansandcreamyinc@gmail.com
| Website: htttp://www.lansandcreamy.com
| Twitter: @lansandcreamy
| Facebook: www.facebook.com/lansandcreamy

| Office Address: 1st floor, 34,ijaiye road,Beside Stanbic IBTC Bank, Ogba,Ikeja,Lagos

.....creating a lasting impression!

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
In case you have complications in designing what you what,we help you get it branded for #0.00

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
I;ve complications in posting most of the products we branded for our our happy customers because nairaland automatically reject any picture quality more than 200kb ,.you can reach us through our email so that we can forward the samples to your email.

To request for a price quote today
Contact the sales and marketing personnels:

To Contact us

| Mobile Contact: ☎ +234-703-845-2593

| Office Address: Yaba,Lagos

Contact us to get the best quality and the cheapest price.

please, for those we have branded for here, please try to leave a comment about us
thanks
......a spirit of invention

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
check this out

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
A warm season’s Greetings to our prospects and our happy clients……Thank God its harvest time..........A time to get reward and to be rewarded for brilliant performances and services. Most fast growing firms have understood the need to reward their staff, workers, clients and prospects as a means to create the awareness of their firm and as a means of creating a synergy between their partners and their firm. Companies which reward their staffs and clients have been proven to grow faster. What could be a perfect way to reward your clients, affiliates or your customer if not a perfect branded gift from a right firm?
One good attributes of branding solution is the ability to choose from wide varieties of branded and promotional products. Some of these products are

Customized Lanyards
Customized Wristbands
Customized Key Chains
Customized USB Flash Drives
Customized Shirts
Customized Pen and Office Gadgets
Customized Flasks and Mug products
Customized Umbrella
Customized Executive socks,
Customized Socks
Customized Cufflinks, Lapels, Tie
Customized bags e.t.c
Others include Roll up banners, Invitation cards (stylish and standard types) kitchen and other house gadgets.

Our products are perfect for

Admission / access control Promotional
Advertising, Re-entry Control
Coupons, Security
Crowd Control, Sponsorship
Drinking Age Verification, Tagging Products
Identification, Tickets & Labels

They are also an essential part of many Events such as:
Carnivals/Showgrounds, Movie Theatres
Fairs and Festivals, Large Music Festivals
Amusement Parks, Concerts & Arenas
Water Parks, Day Care & Hospitals
Family Fun Centres, Day Surgery
Indoor Play Centres, Church and Social Groups
Night Clubs & Bars, Community Centres
Private Parties/Birthdays, Raceways & Dragways
Sporting Events, Roller Skating Parks

So what are you waiting for?
To request a price quote today
Contact the sales and marketing personnel:

To Contact us

| Mobile Contact: ☎ +234-703-845-2593

| Office Address: Yaba,Lagos

All our services at amazing prices
Thanks
[/b]

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Some of our past proud clients

Re: Where To Make Customized Wristbands In Nigeria by dloy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Some of our past stylish products.

Dont forget to like our fan page on facebook: www.facebook.com/lansandcreamy
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/lansandcreamy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfume Lovers Come In! / Quality Plain T-shirt @2,200 Only / Sagging Of Trousers By Women: Irresponsibility Or Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.