Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71112 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
DID I JUST READ "AM NOT THE STINGY TYPE", BUT IF YOU NEED S*X YOU GO SPEND. OGA EVEN LOCAL DOG NO GO CHOP UR SHIT..Obe to dun owo lopa.FREE UP YOUR MIND OK, GOOD WOMEN THESE DAYS NO DEY FOR BEND-DOWN-SELECT.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by reereespace(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2017
bjhaid:
It's normal op, it's not easy to be a female in Nigeria, esp when the parents are struggling.
it is not normal! I am a girl and I do not ask for financial favours from guys expect they offer and even when I do I find a way to return the favour!
it's not normal!!
Men not atm machines, biko

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Eminentsaint(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
The impression you create matters. That's what they act on. So put off how much you could take care of a girl or how rosy your life is when wooing. grin
Nice response but please can you explain further? Thank you
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
na me won date u na,not him o

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Keenysbojan(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
u look lik a south african lady, are you?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by abels(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
Guy if u nor b worwor boy dat means u r among guys dat bug women too much and such guys irritate ladies so they wil do evrytin to chase u out.. After d first day toasting bone dem for som time, even if u have their number, do as if u regret even toosing dem. U ll c they will start flashing u, dont call immediately.. The day u ll eventually call warn her never to flash u again nd cut d call guy d grl go de kolo for u.. On ur first dat wit her dont praise her too much, tell her tins like, "for beauty i score u 60/100",tell her" ur make up is too harsh nd it does nt fit ur face", just let her knw u r in charge, guy d babe go de tink of u de wet.. All tis tins if u knw hw to play ur game u ll get any grl of ur dreams

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Hman92: 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

No matter how u humble or act like u ain't got shit this gals ain't loyal......marriage and commitment is not for this generation bruv .....hustle tight bruv forget dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Dionnetech: 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
Go MFM or deeper Life, you'll get good girl with zero or less demands.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by frankopit: 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:

Very enlightening

Thanks

he just said it all.

i meet them , they ask what do u do for a living. i'm a programmer , Jobs come in some times and they don't some times.just self employed and still searching for jobs. this will term them.so i'm not predictable.just a normal guy, she then flow normal and simple.Then u will enjoy communication if the parson is interested. but if the parson is a goal digger she will attempt testing you.me i quickly reject the attempts n block the testing by failing all gold digging attempt.a good and homely girl that like the new friendship will not try to jeopardizes it with requests.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by smartty68(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:

Cleopatra am tempted o

respond to my pm
I see!!! You're a certify womanizer. The girls you meet could actually smell that on you.

Now now you don dey send NairaLander babes email. Kwontinu

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
reereespace:

it is not normal! I am a girl and I do not ask for financial favours from guys expect they offer and even when I do I find a way to return the favour!
it's not normal!!
I didn't say men are atm, alotta girls are struggling esp the ones from poor/average background, and most can't really hustle like guys do, that's why I can't really blame the ones that beg

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by xxgig(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:

I rarely speak of myself or status when wooing

U ladies are just too complicated
damn complicated, sometimes I just wish I don't have one in my life.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by livinbygrace: 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
Most of the girls are now confirmed oloshos
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by k2fresh: 11:03pm On May 24, 2017
The problem is you OP,you are not as good with women as you think,most guys even,most just buy their way with money.There are ways to woo a girl without her making demands from you. Just quote me if you are interested.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by frugal(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2017
Stop going out with broke unemployed aunties. You people will not hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by reereespace(f): 11:05pm On May 24, 2017
bjhaid:
I didn't say men are atm, alotta girls are struggling esp the ones from poor/average background, and most can't really hustle like guys do, that's why I can't really blame the ones that beg
you're saying it's okay to ask as long as you're suffering....wehdone -_-, I don't even have words anymore

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by darlingtin1985(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2017

Lolzzz, with all that beauty. If the guy say no I dey for line.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by smartty68(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
The problem here is; you show too much interest in girls... You're not different from the girls you meet. Try to limit this.

Good girls still exists. A bad girl could actually change for good depending how much affection you show to her!

You're really desperate I can feel it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tuesyvick(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
The impression you create matters. That's what they act on. So put off how much you could take care of a girl or how rosy your life is when wooing. grin

Where's she from ? If na igbo girl, forget. Even if her father na Wike and you no get job, she go stil ask you for money

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by queenDD(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2017
Evablizin:

Hhahahahahahahaha, babe kukuma kill me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ionsman: 11:10pm On May 24, 2017
Lol...Finally found someone in the same quagmire as I am. I thought I was alone in this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Themainchick11(f): 11:11pm On May 24, 2017
She asked for 3k. what kind of hair can 3k do in this recession. E nor even fit do better braids sef. Omo the hunger iz real o.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mzhorlah(f): 11:11pm On May 24, 2017
it's either this four ways.

1. you aren't lucky 2. you show off your wealth at first 3. you are too fast when you get to meet people 4. they are just materialistic for no reasons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by NwaGodl1000(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
Evablazin can you pls add up at facebook Emeka Onuora

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Humility017(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
most ladies are never contended with what they've
should they earn twice as buhari they will still ask men for money
you will get know this should you ve a younger sister even if she earn more than you. .the money she gets is never enough
it is so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Chill na angry have you dated me before undecided no put sand for my garri smiley
cleopatra destroyed C'zar..... Oga Op.. Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tuesyvick(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
Tklabelle:

I know that feeling sad. Problem here is that men are like that. Maybe I should move to Naija grin

Where's she from ?
If na igbo girl,
Even if her father na Wike and you no get job,
She go stil ask you for money.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by pimpchi(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
Evablizin:
I am right here babe...been waiting for you all my life... Come make we marry nah

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by OTEGA1: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
No mind dem bro forget the packaging of ladies many are seriously hungry if dey visit u d way dey will be asking of food u will wonder if dem no eat from house.

Many will tell u about the hairvon phone before dey come just d way dey tell up to 10 guys about same hair.

At end of day is community hair.....

Many look cute due to makeup but dey look for who to transfer dere liability to....

Some even have money but stinginess won't allow dem do dere hair looking for mans money.

I always tell dem come no problem and make sure I cure konji after DAT give u 1k or 1500 to add to wat dey have

.I tell dem u no know recession dey........From dere dey call next guy and move dere for same story.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Beosten(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:

Yes o

That's my compulsory criteria

I find it difficult to move with worwor gals

I always go for naturally beautiful ones

Where is the gal that was with you when you were unemployed? That was the best time to find real love. Maybe she received worwor tag once the job came.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Codes151(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2017
Dey form paparazzi! Wetin u expect?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2017
reereespace:

it's not normal!!
THE KINDA LADY YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. WISE, MATURE, CONTENT N AM SURE BEAUTIFUL..I LIKE HER ALREADY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.