Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children (24194 Views)

Kenya Student Develops Solar-powered Car(Photos) / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by itzwizzle: 10:38am On May 17, 2017
chijioke0066:
Wondering if it is possible ?
Why not call or WhatsApp the number in the picture
To partake

Ole...da bet9ja ticket d guy wey get dey enugu...I sure say u neva reach enugu before...continue dy scam ooo....u for use bet9ja for the first one if e sure u na person don snap d bet9ja own u do copy and paste.....ole

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by DollarAngel(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Tomisin Ogunnbi, daughter of Yinka Ogunnubi. She has developed an app at the age of twelve !?

As an Igbo girl, I must confess that all Yoruba children are potential genius.

Afonja claiming Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by shawl: 10:39am On May 17, 2017
Could not find it on PlayStore, then I re read the post and found this.

The app is available for free download in Lagos, Nigeria.

All the same, a very big kudos to her.
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Sirpaul(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2017
and this is our own!.....
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Sammy07: 10:42am On May 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Meet The 12 Year Old Nigerian Who Created An App To Help Lost Children

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2017/01/nigerian-12-year-old-creates-location-app-to-help-lost-children/

Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi,

NCAN food is here ooo
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by raynold(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Tomisin Ogunnbi, daughter of Yinka Ogunnubi. She has developed an app at the age of twelve !?

As an Igbo myself, I must confess that all Yoruba children are potential genius. If there is ever going to be a Mark Zuckerbag, Larry Page, or Steve Jobs in Nigeria, they would certainly come from Yorubaland. The IT sector in this country is in the firm grip of the Yoruba's
you really could not hold yourself abi, do you guys get paid for this or just enjoy what you do.. the names you mentioned don't go around saying am from this tribe am from that tribe, instead "i'm American" simple.. We Africans have a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by joenor(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2017
I dey tell u geek.
YonkijiSappo:

We are raising future geniuses mehn.
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by joenor(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2017
What an idea,, God bless you and more idea I pray God give you, smart and beautiful girl with such a lovely idea.
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Sammy07: 10:50am On May 17, 2017
now this is what we call creativity...

not those chest beating people wey develop the whole world with drug...

Yoruba never disgrace,,

education --- na we

creativity --- na we

smartness --- na we

drugs --- na them

baby factory --- na them

fake products --- na them

moderators I didn't mentioned names ooo..

meanwhile lemme come and be going

3 Likes

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Nobody: 10:53am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

As an Igbo myself, I must confess that all Yoruba children are potential genius. If there is ever going to be a Mark Zuckerbag, Larry Page, or Steve Jobs in Nigeria, they would certainly come from Yorubaland. The IT sector in this country is in the firm grip of the Yoruba's

Fat Mumu

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Ritajovy(f): 11:00am On May 17, 2017
Wow!! An intellectual giant!!
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Nobody: 11:04am On May 17, 2017
Good
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by nnokwa042(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Before I opened the thread, I already knew that it would be a Yoruba girl. Yoruba's are born genius. How I wish our tribe will stop cocaine trafficking to asia, and emulate the great Yoruba race.
ur even praising her more than her tribe's men and u want to us to believe u an Igbo girl? Iyabo or sikirat if u finish using Vivian udeogu as ur name u can as well use ebube nwagbo name too ewu like

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by rayopt(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2017
honestly, most of u jxt killed d excitement i felt wit tribalism.

wat a pity that Africans are still thinking like diz!
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by slimthugchimee(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

were is this afonja hiding behind an Igbo moniker from

common gtfo

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by bayinq25(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Meet The 12 Year Old Nigerian Who Created An App To Help Lost Children

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2017/01/nigerian-12-year-old-creates-location-app-to-help-lost-children/

I'm just happy her head isn't flat

3 Likes

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Fulmigati: 11:22am On May 17, 2017
Sammy07:
now this is what we call creativity...

not those chest beating people wey develop the whole world with drug...

Yoruba never disgrace,,

education --- na we

creativity --- na we

smartness --- na we

drugs --- na them

baby factory --- na them

fake products --- na them

moderators I didn't mentioned names ooo..

meanwhile lemme come and be going
You people are behind SS in education not to even talk of SE.
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by preccy69(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Before I opened the thread, I already knew that it would be a Yoruba girl. Yoruba's are born genius. How I wish our tribe will stop cocaine trafficking to asia, and emulate the great Yoruba race.

every tribe have intelligent kids

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by virus05(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:

just see what this afonja is saying.

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by virus05(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2017
preccy69:

every tribe have intelligent kids
hi
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Sammy07: 11:30am On May 17, 2017
Fulmigati:

You people are behind SS in education not to even talk of SE.

what's the meaning of education

education is not the no of books read but how you make use of it....

Yoruba always make use of education while you, you make use of ur education on drugs
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by jtjohn(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2017
Holyfield1:
Why is it that every generation of Afonja must be in the news for one good thing or the other
Dem take good news swear for una
Can't you just imitate your flat headed, ogbono eating developers?
Ahhnn
Why are u behaving like a toddler........Racism has eaten deep into ur brain.....before u quote me or start ranting like a toothless bull dog....i'm from the South South...My Advice for u is always be conscious of the words u use, because words spoken cannot be Retrieve back. Thanks and Remain bless.
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by factwriter(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2017
SirWere:
Err this is good but did she take note that most of these apps require background data and Nigerians HATE that ish grin grin

Also how technologically advanced are the kids she's building these for? Can a 9 year old fully understand android usage

All the same, welcome development.

At that age, my priority was stealing meat without being caught embarassed sad grin

I was going to land on you so hard (Nairaland style) that you wouldn't have felt anything till you'r mashed into a pulp.

My Seven year old navigates like a pro on any Android phone while he currently attends a public school. It's all about parenting and early technological orientations.

All kids are born equal.
please don't underestimate the average Nigerian kid.

Now considering what you said about your priority as a teen, well I guess you deserve a smile and not a bash.

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2017
SirWere:
Err this is good but did she take note that most of these apps require background data and Nigerians HATE that ish grin grin

Also how technologically advanced are the kids she's building these for? Can a 9 year old fully understand android usage

All the same, welcome development.

At that age, my priority was stealing meat without being caught embarassed sad grin
You have no idea how smart kids of nowadays are! My little sister is barely 5 and she can use a tablet and a phone, since she learnt how to read my name and my mum's, she can call us, use you tube, the phone is full of selfies and videos she makes of herself. Trust me a 9 year old will have absolutely no problem using an android phone

1 Like

Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by Fulmigati: 11:46am On May 17, 2017
Sammy07:

what's the meaning of education

education is not the no of books read but how you make use of it....

Yoruba always make use of education while you, you make use of ur education on drugs

Stop embarrassing yourselves. This girl repackaged Google maps and you're acting like this is the second coming of Nikola Tesla. Chinedu Echeruo sold his app development company, hopstop to apple for a billion dollars. You region hasn't produced anyone like that. Just meaningless noise and propaganda
Re: Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children by brownic80: 11:59am On May 17, 2017
wow! wow!! wow!!! this is a good development for our next generation. let us encourage our young once either rich or poor mentally. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Saw A Butterfly? / Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls / Lioness Saves Cub From Aggressive Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.