Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose (854 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by engrMikemd(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has said that he will dump the People’s Democratic Party if the Supreme Court ruling does not favour
the Makarfi - led caretakercommittee in the leadership face - off with Sherrif.
According to a media report by Channels TV, Fayose said this to newsmen on Tuesday while reacting to media reports that he had removed the name and logo of the PDP from his campaign office and mini signposts mounted on Ado and Ikere -Ekiti roads.
Fayose, however, stated that he remains a bona fide member of the PDP until the outcome of the court ruling.
Despite reconciliation efforts, the governor has stated several times that he does not recognise Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the party’s leader.
On February 17, a Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt had ruled that the caretaker committee headed by Senator Ahmed Makarfi was illegal and could not act on behalf of the PDP.
Meanwhile, the governor also met with youths in the state where he called for more support for his administration and enjoined them to come out en masse on May 19 to honor the late former Governor of the Southwest region, Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo.

source: http://punchng.com/i-will-dump-pdp-if-sherrif-wins-at-the-supreme-court-fayose/

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by steve6: 10:52pm On May 16, 2017
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by TheFreeOne: 10:55pm On May 16, 2017
It's expected cos a Sheriff win at the supreme court will be the final burial of PDP.

Sheriff the undertaker loading....

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by UAE123(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2017
It is seriously expected because senator Modi Sheriff will enbarrasse you in PDP if he win at the supreme Court.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by EazyMoh(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2017
If I were Sherif I'd expel them from the party right away. Nonsense!
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 16, 2017
tongue
EazyMoh:
tongue
EazyMoh:
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by Miraxzeebility(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2017
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by mkoabiola: 11:47pm On May 16, 2017
I can bet my Current gal friend, he will never go to APC .

AD loading
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by yarimo(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2017
If you like dump PDP today, by the grace of God EFCC will not dump your case after leaving office next year. undecided
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by delishpot: 7:33am On May 17, 2017
No loyalty in that their party sef. Bunch of its me, my choice or nothing. Truth be told, politics is not created for the few chosen ones to serve the people, it is created for the people to serve the few chosen ones. Anyone who thinks otherwise is still a baby.
With one mouth he fights to his stomach with another mouth he is calling on his stat people to come out and support him. Until people learn to dump these people and their come and pick small oil from my finger sensationalism......
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court –fayose by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2017
I care?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Badaru Commissions 3,000 Capacity Kazaure Mini Stadium / I Can Help Nigeria Generate 24 Hours Electricity .....-aroms Aigbehi / Buhari Has Failed, No Hope. APC Chieftain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.