Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Don't Trust Her Anymore - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust Her Anymore (22068 Views)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I never said it was a SOLUTION. I am letting the op know that most Nigerian women are doing the same thing as his current friend. Whether poor or rich, Nigerian women are dating multiple men for material things. However many do stop once they get married and work to build their families. I know what I have seen and the holy holy ones aren't very holy. Many are even sleeping with the pastor. If you have seen what I have seen, you will change your mind. The op is wasting his time looking for a "virtuous" woman. He should instead make his desire known plainly and see if she stops.
Yes a virtuous woman is all I want nothing else, I'm not saying i'm a saint , far from it, I have my own flaws too which I'm begging God to take away. But when it comes to issue of women I never messes up, for over a decade I have been staying without having any sex with ladies, that's not even the issue. So what u are saying is that virtuous ladies are now in extinction? I'm not asking for a virgin , I only need a woman that will be faithful to me , I don't think am asking too much.
With what u wrote above it seems u too are not faithful too to your bf/hubby. Pls Nigerian ladies let desist from all these playing around of a thing, is not the best.
I disagree with your notion that 90% of Nigerian women are unfaithful, where do you get that fact from?
Anyway all I know is that ,there are still many virtuous ladies out there.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

Yes a virtuous woman is all I want nothing else, I'm not saying i'm a saint , far from it, I have my own flaws too which I'm begging God to take away. But when it comes to issue of women I never messes up, for over a decade I have been staying without having any sex with ladies, that's not even the issue. So what u are saying is that virtuous ladies are now extinction? I'm not asking for a virgin , I only need a woman that will be faithful to me , I don't think am asking too much.
With what u wrote above it seems u too are not faithful too to your bf/hubby. Pls Nigerian ladies let desist from all these playing around of a thing, is not the best.
I disagree with your notion that 90% of Nigerian women are unfaithful, where do you get that fact from?
Anyway all I know is that ,there are still many virtuous ladies out there.

I am faithful to my husband, but I wonder if it is due to my circumstance. We are in the US so he can provide for me and if needed, I can provide for myself. I have no need to run after men for money because there is money here to be made. However it is not the same at home. Most of the young women at home are engaging in prostitution whether it is for weaveon, school fees, or simple kfc. Some are even helping their family.

If I was home and wanted those things, what would be my option? Where are the jobs? When young girls are being molested and it is older women telling them to "manage" because the man is paying for the girl's upkeep, what do you expect? If Pastor "daddy" goes to one sister Mary and offers her a financial blessing, will she refuse? If I tell you the kind of naija girls who are constantly messaging my husband, you will feel ashamed. There is one who always forms holy holy on FB and sent scripture to my husband, until finally she came forth begging for money. If you have seen what I have seen, you may even suspect your own mother. Go and chase your virtuous lady. When you are praying about not being able to have children, she will will finally confess she had 3 abortions before you were married.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I never said it was a SOLUTION. I am letting the op know that most Nigerian women are doing the same thing as his current friend. Whether poor or rich, Nigerian women are dating multiple men for material things. However many do stop once they get married and work to build their families. I know what I have seen and the holy holy ones aren't very holy. Many are even sleeping with the pastor. If you have seen what I have seen, you will change your mind. The op is wasting his time looking for a "virtuous" woman. He should instead make his desire known plainly and see if she stops.

Hmmmmm

I don't think the problem is poverty; the problem is greed and not willing to take charge of their circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I am faithful to my husband, but I wonder if it is due to my circumstance. We are in the US so he can provide for me and if needed, I can provide for myself. I have no need to run after men for money because there is money here to be made. However it is not the same at home. Most of the young women at home are engaging in prostitution whether it is for weaveon, school fees, or simple kfc. Some are even helping their family.

If I was home and wanted those things, what would be my option? Where are the jobs? When young girls are being molested and it is older women telling them to "manage" because the man is paying for the girl's upkeep, what do you expect? If Pastor "daddy" goes to one sister Mary and offers her a financial blessing, will she refuse? If I tell you the kind of naija girls who are constantly messaging my husband, you will feel ashamed. There is one who always forms holy holy on FB and sent scripture to my husband, until finally she came forth begging for money. If you have seen what I have seen, you may even suspect your own mother. Go and chase your virtuous lady. When you are praying about not being able to have children, she will will finally confess she had 3 abortions before you were married.

So if and when your hubby refuses to provide for your need, you can stick to pros.titution?

Where do you get all these ideas from? As bad as Nigeria is, a lot of women are wealthy. Women occupy over 75% of the workforce in service organizations in Lagos. Majority of the big cars in the big streets in Lagos are driven by women.

Poverty or lack of money has nothing to do with prostitution. Majority of the virtuous women today are even poor by the way. What do you say about the slay queens on Instagram charging close to N600k for se.x.? Are these the kind of people you call poor? Poor women with N120,000 Brazilian Hair? Poor women with Samsung Galaxy S8?

Abeg tell us another thing. An Olosho will forever be an Olosho regardless of geographical location. We have many of them in Italy and Dubai.

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2017
Acidosis:

So if and when your hubby refuses to provide for your need, you can stick to pros.titution?

Where do you get all these ideas from? As bad as Nigeria is, a lot of women are wealthy. Women occupy over 75% of the workforce in service organizations in Lagos. Majority of the big cars in the big streets in Lagos are driven by women.

Poverty or lack of money has nothing to do with prostitution. Majority of the virtuous women today are even poor by the way. What do you say about the slay queens on Instagram charging close to N600k for se.x.? Are these the kind of people you call poor? Poor women with N120,000 Brazilian Hair? Poor women with Samsung Galaxy S8?

Abeg tell us another thing. An Olosho will forever be an Olosho regardless of geographical location. We have many of them in Italy and Dubai.

My dear you can write an epistle but it does not change the truth about the current economy of Nigeria. It does not change what I see in many of the women who are crying holy holy and virtuous. What matters is that you believe your wife is everything you want her to be and you can reconcile your mind with it. So if the op cannot reconcile his mind with what he has seen, then it's better he go to a woman who will lie to him and he can be at peace.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by cooljude(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Op I truly believe 90% of nigerian women are seeing multiple men for financial reasons. Even if you don't find evidence, the truth is that this economy has pushed many "good" women into prostitute behaviors. At least you have seen the truth, whereas I know many people who have never known and are still referring to their wife as holy holy. If you truly love her, you would not allow her to continue to be free to engage in immoral behavior. You would give her an option to be a married woman and work with you for financial prosperity.

Na waoh, bad wicked advice. Would you give your immediate younger brother such an advise.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 6:30pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Madam pls stop promoting immoralities because people are doing it doesn't mean many are out there who can stand on their feet against all odds. A woman who will cheat will cheat irrespective of her financial status. I still insist on what I said the other time, if sth doesn't go the way u like you dont like, u are likely to cheat on your husband.
There is something about me even before this time God has revealed to me, to tell her that she shouldn't dabble into sth that will jeopardize her future in which I delivered it to her. So what u said above can never be my portion because I know God whom I serve, He will reveal everything to me.
With God all things are possible , stop telling me that there is no virtuous lady again, there are many out there.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
cooljude:

Na waoh, bad wicked advice. Would you give your immediate younger brother such an advise.
I wonder ooo, that I should just go ahead and marry and overlook her waywardness.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by cooljude(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

It is established fact she can marry the guy because she is from a good christian home. I think she is doing all these because of the material things. She too she is well sound in christian doctrine , I don't know the reason she decided to go wayward like this.
Hmmm when everything is over it will take me a very long time before I move into any relationship. I will focus on my career and some important things.

I have read your post and this is my deduction.
1. Your lady is a liberal Christian, she acts Godly around you to mimic your personality.
2. O yes, she is having steamy hot sex with the other guy. A lady or a guy won't travel to another state to be counting the plate at his house.
3. You put so much trust in her and she knows
4. She knows your mumu button and trust me, she is pressing(manipulating) it well.
5. You most likely would remain with her because you've got no alternative.

Way forward, if you can't handle such deceit, you better end the relationship but I think you wouldn't because she would blackmail you emotionally with tears and she would promise you of changing then use your religious way as a trap for you (forgive those who wrong you so that GOD would forgive you).
You would succumb and everything would go back to normal then two month she would travel again and the cycle would start all over.

BE SMART

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=cooljude post=56872866]

I have read your post and this is my deduction.
1. Your lady is a liberal Christian, she acts Godly around you to mimic your personality.
2. O yes, she is having steamy hot sex with the other guy. A lady or a guy won't travel to another state to be counting the plate at his house.
3. You put so much trust in her and she knows
4. She knows your mumu button and trust me, she is pressing(manipulating) it well.
5. You most likely would remain with her because you've got no alternative.

Way forward, if you can't handle such deceit, you better end the relationship but I think you wouldn't because she would blackmail you emotionally with tears and she would promise you of changing then use your religious way as a trap for you (forgive those who wrong you so that GOD would forgive you).
You would succumb and everything would go back to normal then two month she would travel again and the cycle would start all over.

BE SMART[/quote
]
Hmmmmm, my guy I appreciate your wonderful contribution, all your assertions seems to be very correct. Concerning maybe they have had sex, i will surely know because my finding still continues and their chat is pointing towards direction. It is true that I have put so much trust in her also she is very good in emotional blackmail.
Though for now, I have not been myself, it has Seriously dealt a deadly blow on me. Leaving her is not d problem now but because of the circumstances that surrounded it, the both parent have been involved, she is well known in my place of work and even by some people in church . Well I will surely do the right thing after rounding up my all my findings because my heart is already broken and shattered.
In conclusion though she is the only woman in my life but is not that I don't have alternative, a lot of ladies are seeking to get my attention, so It won't take time before I get another person that is better than her , though I still love her .
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Countrygirl(f): 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
It's really devastating ...i wish you all the best
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2017
antidisestablis:

Madam pls stop promoting immoralities because people are doing it doesn't mean many are out there who can stand on their feet against all odds. A woman who will cheat will cheat irrespective of her financial status. I still insist on what I said the other time, if sth doesn't go the way u like you dont like, u are likely to cheat on your husband.
There is something about me even before this time God has revealed to me, to tell her that she shouldn't dabble into sth that will jeopardize her future in which I delivered it to her. So what u said above can never be my portion because I know God whom I serve, He will reveal everything to me.
With God all things are possible , stop telling me that there is no virtuous lady again, there are many out there.

I see you are becoming upset. Go ahead and walk into a new woman with your eyes closed. As long as you don't know her past, it is well.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I see you are becoming upset. Go ahead and walk into a new woman with your eyes closed. As long as you don't know her past, it is well.

Fortune teller please I need your help oh !
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by nonut: 11:51pm On May 25, 2017
bigcp:

My guy now i understand...u de 4k up...ladie will always take brothes like u 4 granted...u r to godamn available 4her....i think she's cheating on u some how....i think she's seriously considering that guy....so be wise...u need to trash this issue with her immediately b4 its too late...if i were 2 be in ur shoes (bt I'll never be in ur shoes...a lady cannot tk me 4 granted...not in this life) ...i take this as a red flag...I'll be tempted to leave her...she ain't loyal at all...most ladies (expecially d good ones)..will always choose a bad guy(a player) over a good guy..know that...even if she distance herself frm dat guy.. i think she's likely to cheat with that same man wen u guys get married....she's emotionally cheating on u...very soon she'll be doing it physically with him...

I RATHER STAY SINGLE AND LEAVE A PEACEFUL LONG LIFE...CATCH MY FUN CONTINOUSLY...THAN TO BE IN THIS UR SHITTY SITUATION...I THINK NOT GETTING MARRIED IS D IDEAL SHIIT THESE DAYS SINCE FINDING A LOYAL GIRL IN 9JA IS LIKE GETTIN A MILLION NAIRA MONTHLY JOB IN 9JA....STAY SINGLE N LEAVE LONG...PEACE OUT
Antidisestablis, this is the best comment here so far.
She's cheating on you emotionally and it's just a matter of time before she cheats on you physically.
Women always take advantage of men like you, men who are always available and adore them too much. If you marry her, you'll end up having your heart broken.
If a woman loves you and you propose to her, her world automatically revolves around you. That's not the case here.
You need to start your search all over again.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Lewaluv(f): 11:59pm On May 25, 2017
This one needs male attention too much.
If she is not cheating yet she will later.
antidisestablis:
I'm in a Christian courtship with a beautiful lady, we have been planning to settle down this year. What I discovered about her right from the onset of the relationship is that she has so many male friends and it doesn't bother me much because I trust her and also I discovered that she really love me through her action. Let me say few things about her she is respectful and homely lady and she doesn't demand much from me though I take properly care of her.
Sometimes again I stumbled on her chat in Facebook and I saw her chat with some men which made me raise and an eyebrow though what I saw did not establish it that she is cheating she apologized and we settle it. Lately I discovered that she has been very careful with her phone and also she wouldn't want to receive some calls when she is with me.
The last thing that gave me concerns was that few days ago she celebrated her birthday and a guy uploaded her pictures and publicly professed his love to her as lover on Facebook the post generated a lot of comments and she also like the post.The same guy that she has so many of his pics on her phone.
My question is that could she be cheating on me? Though I haven't confronted her with that, there are so many things to say, let me stop here in other not to reveal much identity. Any reasonable advise or bashing is welcomed.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2017
nonut:

Antidisestablis, this is the best comment here so far.
She's cheating on you emotionally and it's just a matter of time before she cheats on you physically.
Women always take advantage of men like you, men who are always available and adore them too much. If you marry her, you'll end up having your heart broken.
If a woman loves you and you propose to her, her world automatically revolves around you. That's not the case here.
You need to start your search all over again.
thanks man...that guy isn't thinking right at all...he's blind folded by love
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:16am On May 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

There is nothing like that madam, I'm not upset we are just trying to explain issue from both side. Nothing concerns me with past of any lady so far she told me important things about it. What am saying is the present, if she reliable we are good to go, perhaps I have not even announced to the house that I have broken up with her, we are still together until I decide to take action with all the info I got now. Thanks for your contribution.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 12:27am On May 26, 2017
bigcp:

thanks man...that guy isn't thinking right at all...he's blind folded by love
Never say I'm not thinking right the shit happens to people, is my turn today, it could be yours tomorrow. I have read so many stories like this in Nairaland and even joke with it, when it happens to me now , I know how it feels to be betrayed by the one u truly love. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 4:26am On May 26, 2017
cruchenuti:

Fortune teller please I need your help oh !

I can only offer advice. It's up to you if you receive it.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I can only offer advice. It's up to you if you receive it.

I don't need advise joor , I have two ladies in my life and I want you to tell me the right One. I mean like see into the future.

Ain't that the reason they call you FortuneTeller ?

I need help o, I'm serious
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by bigcp(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2017
antidisestablis:

Never say I'm not thinking right the shit happens to people, is my turn today, it could be yours tomorrow. I have read so many stories like this in Nairaland and even joke with it, when it happens to me now , I know how it feels to be betrayed by the one u truly love. Thanks

I get u ...but tell me..do u think u r thinking str8? Be honest with yourself....when u r in love....most of d time u don't think str8...so tell me now...i lie?
I no lie...I've been in luv b4 but not like this...how cn u. be asking such question when d girl u luv is playin u 4 a fool...n playin with ur emotions because she knws u r 2 soft...my brother e get d kind of hrt brk u get get ehn...ur hrt go grow thick beards...
And again..if u were thinking str8 you'd never ask such question....and yes, it can happn 2 any one...u asked 4 advice....so u are gettin as many as possible...now it's left 4 u to choose d best out of all...thanks n i wosh u d best brother...JUST B CAREFUL NEXT TIME....GIRLS SABI PRETEND

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by wadetaw202: 1:47pm On May 26, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Since she's being careful with her phone around you and a guy posted pictures of her and publicly professed his love for her, you should be very careful.

Watch your back!

Ayoola jumoke, believe mi, o ò bad at all. Tí mo bá lè meet e, mo máa appreciate è bàjé kiss
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 26, 2017
cruchenuti:

I don't need advise joor , I have two ladies in my life and I want you to tell me the right One. I mean like see into the future.

Ain't that the reason they call you FortuneTeller ?

I need help o, I'm serious

It's just a user name. My purpose is to tell you the good news. You are welcome to tell me about your lady friends and I will give my opinion on the matter.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It's just a user name. My purpose is to tell you the good news. You are welcome to tell me about your lady friends and I will give my opinion on the matter.

Ah! Just a username ? No o, I'm looking for a true future seer tongue
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 26, 2017
cruchenuti:

Ah! Just a username ? No o, I'm looking for a true future seer tongue

Ok no wahala.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by vital123: 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
FortuneTeller:

How will you say the op is wasting his time looking for a virtuous woman? I am married to a virtuous woman and would encourage the op to trust God for one.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Dampop1: 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 3:35pm On May 27, 2017
vital123:

How will you say the op is wasting his time looking for a virtuous woman? I am married to a virtuous woman and would encourage the op to trust God for one.
Thanks for that wonderful contribution.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
Updates
Hi guys the trailing continues, my supposed fiancée and the guy have scheduled another meeting for tomorrow. The guy will be coming to my state and they have arranged for a particular place where they will meet. I'm just wondering why she is so deceitful, this is someone that still visited me today and everything seems normal. The most painful thing to me is the fact that courtship that has been going on smoothly for over 2 years without any hitches will just end like that due her wayward lifestyle.
I will confront her very soon with some of my irrevocable evidences and after that I will do the needful thing.
Once again I want to appreciate everyone for your wonderful contribution in this trying time, God bless u all .
Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
Some ladies don't value what they have.
Don't discuss any thing yet with her until she is back from the trip she secretly planned with her married boyfriend. So disgusting and shameful character.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by antidisestablis: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
Godchild2015:
Some ladies don't value what they have.
Don't discuss any thing yet with her until she is back from the trip she secretly planned with her married boyfriend. So disgusting and shameful character.
Yes I haven't confronted her, the guy actually came because when I used another number to call her i discovered she wasn't at home when I queried her she said she went and meet a family.
I will do the needful thing very soon. She is so deceitful and unfaithful.
Re: I Don't Trust Her Anymore by NoToPile: 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
Ride on OP

Remember , get solid evidence so that she won't be able to emotionally blackmail you.

I just hate it when some ladies give ladies bad name angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.