Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? (1633 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? / Need Advice On Low-risk Ways To Invest 500k Yearly / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by crackhouse(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2017
What business can someone do with #1m to make a profit of at least #500k yearly?
Suggestions and advice is needed pls.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by moblix: 3:06am On May 17, 2017
1 Transportation business

2 buy shoes n clothes go to office or any where and do marketing

3 go to rural area n buy agricultural products (maize,millet,beans etc) or gari business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 17, 2017
crackhouse:

What business can someone do with #1m to make a profit of at least #500k yearly?
Come and buy over all our products palm oil, store and make sure 50% increased profit. Or we can store for you too and sell on agreed cost together. It's 0% risk investment. Contact my signature lets discuss more
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Gten(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2017
Buy a clean car and register it on Uber, you are sure to make more than a million Naira in a year.
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by iHart(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2017
cheikishfarms:

Come and buy over all our products palm oil, store and make sure 50% increased profit. Or we can store for you too and sell on agreed cost together. It's 0% risk investment. Contact my signature lets discuss more
storing oil is 0% risk? what about rancidity?
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Donjazzy12(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2017
Used car business. You will make that money(500k) in three months.
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2017
iHart:
storing oil is 0% risk? what about rancidity?
We have species of palm oil that can never deteriorates fast. Their quality remains almost same provided the production process was done properly and with negligible water mixture as well as fatty acids. We have such palm oil around.
Come to think of it, our old grand mothers store oil without all these and sell with very good qualities and make cash, why cant we?
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by iHart(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2017
cheikishfarms:

We have species of palm oil that can never deteriorates fast.
but they deteriorates na!!! so its not 0% risk
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by koxyz: 11:47am On May 17, 2017
crackhouse:

You can involve your self in catfish hatchery business but the only problem you might likely face is the technical aspect of it.With one million Naira you can make nothing less than five million Naira a
t the end of the year.
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
iHart:
but they deteriorates na!!! so its not 0% risk

Ok, i get it...the 0% risk ok 0.9% risk.
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by deribigbe(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2017
crackhouse:

I have a business ideal I will share with you, kindly check my signature
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Kuzee23: 2:23pm On May 17, 2017
how can we source for used cars? i m interested in this one

Donjazzy12:
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by iHart(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
cheikishfarms:

Ok, i get it...the 0% risk ok 0.9% risk.
leave all these your % risk, that business has its own risk. How do you even measure this risk?
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
Kuzee23:
how can we source for used cars? i m interested in this one

Call me 08130115714

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by crackhouse(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2017
cheikishfarms:

palm oil?
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by crackhouse(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:
used car? Where do I get the used cars?
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 18, 2017
crackhouse:
palm oil?

Yes Palm Oil
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With #1m To Make A Profit Of At Least #500k Yearly? by Futureinvestors(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
crackhouse:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Cc Top Up , Sure Cash Out ! / Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Hand-made Leather Footwear - Proudly Nigeria / Driversng Does The Magic, What Are You Still Waiting For? Get A Driver Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.