Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why (20441 Views)

What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It / My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:16am On May 17, 2017
i know mine is caffeine, but i just cant stop drinking coffee yet
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by hatchy(f): 7:25am On May 17, 2017
iykebest1:
Mine is usually caused by money. whenever I check my pocket, I tend to tremble.
"Broke Tremor" and the cure is enough wad.

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by whomee(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2017
Hmmm

Lol

Ghd

[url]Fgty[/url]
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Omonoba1: 7:30am On May 17, 2017
mightyhaze:
so what should a man now drink to relax body and soul? Not everbody fancies marijuana and cough syrups
drink water!

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by hatchy(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2017
mightyhaze:
How can one ever stop alcohol intake??
Don't be a slave to what you buy with your money.You can quite alcohol and be glad you did without loosing your friends. Many people think they can not cope socially if they stop consumption because their friends will make jest but the truth is that they will envy you and want to be like you.I had my share of such experience until some six years ago when i called it quit and still keep my friends (the good ones) who have joined me. Alcohol does more harm than good to your body,moreover it drains your pocket constantly.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Folabimi(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2017
I experience this sometimes when I'm eating, my hand will start shaking and to take spoon to my mouth will become a problem.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:36am On May 17, 2017
michaelo2:
Tremor is a kind of shaky movement,tremors may occur at any age but are most common in middle-aged and older persons. This movement occurs on different areas of the body such as the hand, head or even the feet. It is classified into two, essential tremor and non essential tremor.

Essential tremor is genetically aligned and occurs without any natural, physical or chemical cause. It is a neurological disease on its own. It has no known initiator.

You are more likely to develop essential tremor if you have a parent or sibling with the condition. This tremor can not be avoided if one is genetically predisposed to it but only managed.

Non essential tremor occurs due to chemical influence such as drugs, alcohol, caffeine, and also physical cause such as an accident. It is classified into three, namely;

Resting or static tremor which occurs when that part of the body is at rest, and will stop when the it starts moving;

Kinetic or intention tremor occurs when that part of the body is moving, and will stop when the it is still;

Postural or action tremor occurs when that part of the body stays in a position for some time, such as when holding an item or lying down for some time.

Now this tremor we can avoid, here is how;

1. Stop the Caffeine intake

2. Quit smoking

3. Stop the alcohol intake

4. Check your blood sugar level, lower blood sugar level induces tremor

5. Take more vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin E, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium ( take your vegetables and a glass of milk at least thrice a week for these nutrients ).

6. Reduce your stress load, work less, be more happy than anxious, it helps.

Now we Know Do Share!

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/05/do-you-experience-any-body-part-tremor.html?m=1

CC: Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala Seun

Above all see your dr.Tremor could be an early symptoms of organic brain diseases. It could be a cerebellar problem or associated with hormonal and electrolytes imbalance.
A bigger problem could be or occur when there is a damage affecting the basal ganglia/substantial nigra.
Dxs with symptoms of tremor but not limited to dm are epilepsy, parkinsonism, chorea,schizophrenia, organic brain occupying lesion/mass, head injury,eclampsia in pregnancy,
Should you suffer from undiagnosed tremors, see your dr.It could be managed n reversible
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by hatchy(f): 7:37am On May 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
I often experience this shock in my head sometimes after urinating. I still don't know why.
Yaba Left loading.....

See your doctor before it is too late.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:41am On May 17, 2017
hatchy:
Yaba Left loading.....

See your doctor before it is too late.
not always. Like once in 2 months.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:42am On May 17, 2017
mightyhaze:
How can one ever stop alcohol intake??
You definite can quit if the medical or social conditions arised.
By d way u weren't born with alcohol
U acquired it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2017
Jiang:
i know mine is caffeine, but i just cant stop drinking coffee yet
Good dt u know the cause of ur tremor,you should seek help.you v developed physiological dependence .Not your fault,the situation is manageable. Time you consult ur dr.Antidote to caffeine addiction is now available in Nigeria. Each attack or an episode of tremor is an insult to a part of the brain which controls the movement of the affected part in the extremities.
In d meantime, i w suggest u eat banana regularly, take magnesium n potassium rich supplements .dz w help u to an extent n limit the progression of brain insults
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Jayjey(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2017
noted
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by sameniceguy(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
michaelo2:
Tremor is a kind of shaky movement,tremors may occur at any age but are most common in middle-aged and older persons. This movement occurs on different areas of the body such as the hand, head or even the feet. It is classified into two, essential tremor and non essential tremor.

Essential tremor is genetically aligned and occurs without any natural, physical or chemical cause. It is a neurological disease on its own. It has no known initiator.

You are more likely to develop essential tremor if you have a parent or sibling with the condition. This tremor can not be avoided if one is genetically predisposed to it but only managed.

Non essential tremor occurs due to chemical influence such as drugs, alcohol, caffeine, and also physical cause such as an accident. It is classified into three, namely;

Resting or static tremor which occurs when that part of the body is at rest, and will stop when the it starts moving;

Kinetic or intention tremor occurs when that part of the body is moving, and will stop when the it is still;

Postural or action tremor occurs when that part of the body stays in a position for some time, such as when holding an item or lying down for some time.

2. Quit smoking

5. Take more vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin E, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium ( take your vegetables and a glass of milk at least thrice a week for these nutrients ).

Now we Know Do Share!

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/05/do-you-experience-any-body-part-tremor.html?m=1

Nice one.
Very high blood Sugar can equally lead to whole body tremor in adults. I have seen a patient with whole body tremor with more concentration on the legs as a result of very high blood sugar above 19mmo/l
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by mightyhaze: 8:03am On May 17, 2017
Omonoba1:
drink water!
lol,..okay
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Harkindeylee(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2017
michaelo2:

2. Quit smoking

Now we Know Do Share!

. Mine occurs whenever I try to get up from bed after sleeping. Mostly early in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by onatisi(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2017
mineANDurs:
I experience it a lot.
Have always suspected my nerves. thanks for the info.
Knowledge and information is power oo.
I always thought it was a spiritual attack on me when I experience it . I don fast sotey more than elijah sef.
Thank God for science

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by fortune1968: 8:29am On May 17, 2017
crazyABO:
Guess it occurs after s** too shocked
NA only that one you sabi ?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by petroldollar: 8:50am On May 17, 2017
michaelo2:

2. Quit smoking

Now we Know Do Share!

I experienced it everyday for 2 weeks, my thumb and the finger closest to my thumb on my right hand. But it has stop now. is this one genetic?
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by GraceEzeh(f): 8:55am On May 17, 2017
Experienced it one tym I was taking coffee because i was preparing for an exam. And my own come be for face....Jeez. If I dey talk to person, a part of my face go dey vibrate. Was so embarrassing. No be person tell me to stop d coffee intake

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Zulu212: 9:24am On May 17, 2017
veekid:
Only when straffing
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Tecno66: 9:30am On May 17, 2017
fucklikant101:
I experience it when I come inside my gf mouth and she still licks the tip to make sure she swallows all smiley
you mean to say so that nothing goes to waste? You yab.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 9:58am On May 17, 2017
What a lot of you here experience isn't a tremor,it's called GIC there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by DJInfluence: 10:02am On May 17, 2017
iykebest1:
i feel you. Mine is when i receive a bank alert which confirms my wife just withdrew money again from my account (not hers)

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by iamdynamite(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2017
iykebest1:
OMG, i cant stop laughing,,but the good insight anyways grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by ledgelessons(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2017
True, I can relate.
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by ylaa(f): 1:52pm On May 17, 2017
uote author=Joavid post=56594522]my legs. when I sit in an uncomfortable position [/quote]
Re: Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
Onward4eva:

Good dt u know the cause of ur tremor,you should seek help.you v developed physiological dependence .Not your fault,the situation is manageable. Time you consult ur dr.Antidote to caffeine addiction is now available in Nigeria. Each attack or an episode of tremor is an insult to a part of the brain which controls the movement of the affected part in the extremities.
In d meantime, i w suggest u eat banana regularly, take magnesium n potassium rich supplements .dz w help u to an extent n limit the progression of brain insults

ok, i will do that, thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System / 60 Children Die In Hospital As Oxygen Supplier Withdraws Over Unpaid Debts / How Many Of You Have Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.