Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri (971 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by ojayfrancis(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2017
Pls nairalanders I need information
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by percyshelu(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2017
change course
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
No. You can't.
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by ojayfrancis(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
No. You can't.

What about physiotherapy
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by ojayfrancis(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
percyshelu:
change course
What about physiotherapy
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
ojayfrancis:

What about physiotherapy
i don't really know. I'm not a medical student but one thing I know for sure is that dentistry is competitive. I even heard it's More competitive that medicine!
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by ojayfrancis(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
i don't really know. I'm not a medical student but one thing I know for sure is that dentistry is competitive. I even heard it's More competitive that medicine!

OK thanks but I thought most pple don't apply d inatitution like before because of crisis.. Last year only 375 candidates applied for dentistry through jamb with 7769 candidates for mbbs
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
ojayfrancis:

OK thanks but I thought most pple don't apply d inatitution like before because of crisis.. Last year only 375 candidates applied for dentistry through jamb with 7769 candidates for mbbs
yes 375 may apply but they'd pick like 10 or 15. I'm telling you what a dentistry graduate told me. The course is no beans.
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by ojayfrancis(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
yes 375 may apply but they'd pick like 10 or 15. I'm telling you what a dentistry graduate told me. The course is no beans.

Tnks for d feedback
Re: Can I Get Dentistry With 226 Jamb Score In University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
ojayfrancis:

Tnks for d feedback
you wlcm

(1) (Reply)

Slowest Institution / A DESCRIPTION OF GUI OF MICROSOFT WORD SOFTWARE / Academic Staff Union Of Nigerian Universities (ASUU) Begins Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.