Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,587 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) (41576 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by sar33: 8:43am On May 17, 2017
According to the story shared by a Facebook user from Ghana Opanyin Khay Kuti,a Ghanaian man butchered his fiance.However he did not state the reason behind the act.He wrote...

'Hmmmmm.LADIES PLSS BECAREFUL ON WHO TO DATE.HMMMMMM Ooooh sorri wai OMG Maame Yaa .i took it as a normal butchering frm that heartless fiancée of urs when it hpn 12pm yesti in the afternoon and never belv which resulted ur early death smh? Charlie it can hpn to everyone so far as u are dating or in a relationship wit a stupid partner who has no respect and careless for ur living, pls my humble advice to fb frns is just stay positive and wait for God's approval b4 entering into any relationship which leads to marriage! Some of our men are heartless and careless when it comes to the word LOVE with their jealousy inheritance from birth.Very scary picx but sorry dignities'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/man-butchers-his-girlfriend-in-ghanapics.html

2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by sar33: 8:43am On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2017
God of Light! See the terrible cuts on her body!

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Igboesika: 8:49am On May 17, 2017
Jungle Justice is necessary in this case. The man should not be arrested but to be killed instantly.

Rip young girl.

23 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2017
The heart of men is desperately wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2017
I'm sure the vampire must be suffering from grade A Colo-mental.

sarrki:
The heart of men is desperately wicked
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2017
So gruesome.
I hope they catch him and sentence to death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2017
Jungle justice for this mofo asap!
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by sleek440(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2017
dis is really bad!
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
O boy o boy Gruesome murder and a nightmarish crime scene to boot.
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2017
The man is indeed a violent murderous savage. The cuts are so bad and gruesome that at first I thought he used a heavy axe or cutlass as the murder weapon
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Adinije(f): 10:37am On May 17, 2017
Jesus! The heart of man is desperately evil.
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dexpro: 11:17am On May 17, 2017
shocked sad

What is this?
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 11:55am On May 17, 2017

Just tell me why i would waste my precious time to go murder someone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:56am On May 17, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 11:56am On May 17, 2017
Bloody hell. wtf!
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Mckandre(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2017
H
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2017
OMG! !!!!!!!!! shocked this is bad biko. .... cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!

WHat would ever lead you to kill a human cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by tuzeriouz: 11:58am On May 17, 2017
What a cut.
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by realestniggah: 11:58am On May 17, 2017
ABEG WHO KNOW WHEN JESUS CHRIST DEY COME..AM READY TO LEAVE THIS EARTH

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Nairaland slowly turning to violenceland. no moderation. smfh!

It happened in Ghana Mr I-did-not-read-the-topic-and-just-commented-for-commenting-sake undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2017
. Some stupid idiots just can't take no for an answer.
But wait, for him to be able to do this, it means he must've been showing some signs of aggression since which the lady probably chose to ignore most likely cause the guy is rich
Lesson. bleeping stay away from aggressive and abusive men, even if he has money, mercy and tonto get luck sha

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:58am On May 17, 2017
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH... shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please just cut him to bits and pieces ASAP
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by hackerboyz(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by ShankiBets: 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Ohhh my bambi
Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by oneda(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Which kind thing be this again?
I don't support jungle justice yesterday and I won't start now.

I say do not sentence him to death, no that'll be too merciful.
Send him to a lifetime in a maximum security prison where hardened and seasoned homosexual inmates are. There he'll be raped on the clock in the anus till he curse the day he first sucked breastmilk.
Satan will gladly surrender to some human beast such as this. Gush!

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) by CACAWA(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2017
cirmuell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.