Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl (4771 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by dominique(f): 1:37pm On May 17, 2017
aurxtino:
Sorry to say, but I think that wickedness and unfairness on the part of that lady to the guy.

Pure wickedness.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2017
When you have done the things I have done and seen the things I have seen ... It hard to judge another person when you live a life of sin .

I have a rule any sexual activity before me I chalk up to a clean slate .

Most of us are prostitutes for different things in this life ...without money or sex being involved .

Me personally I can't marry a virgin ...I refuse to marry one.

My bro ... If you can't handle her past please do not waste her time move on . But bad girls have advantages too ...they don't flinch when the EFCC comes .

1 Like

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by olac21(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2017
aurxtino:
Hmmm thank you so much dear, yeah I would keep her and she has promised me too no more lies.and I was happy to hear that.
Was it that particular one you once said lied to you about travelling with her sister to Lag??
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided

And so? IS that why you had to subject her issue to public Judgement and Opinion? undecided undecided undecided undecided Iranu
and so? If you see the gal 2mao, wuld you know she is the one the OP was talking about? The Op did not put up her pic up there, just plain text.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by amakadihot87(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
She is the best gal u can ever think of having.a gal who is thruthfull.do u know that some bae fake virginity after living as a hoe for many years
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 17, 2017
olac21:
Was it that particular one you once said lied to you about travelling with her sister to Lag??
Yes exactly bro, now she just left my house and said it over with me. Over nothing cos she saw a female friend of mine and I on my phone. So she thinks am cheating on her I even called this female friend of mine in her presence, but she said it over I should leave her alone, can you imagine.some girls though
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Meekmind(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
Op...PLS keep her...believe me it took her a lot of courage to spew out that secret to you...What if she hadn't tell you or feign it to you & you later hear it from outsiders after you've married her nko...Bro think bro...All of this happened b4 she met you, so why do you want to make her regret being "Honest & Transparent" with you when she could hav just kept mum & pretended nothing happened

Be careful of your advisors, don't let someone who can't keep a three month relationship gives you advice on the woman you should take to mama...Think bro

Never make someone feel stupid & gullible 4 for being good
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2017
If is true that she has change is okay.I. Pray she change totally op.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Slimydude49(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2017
At their wedding day a few women are virgins.. Some guls have more body count than professional runs girls.. If you love her and she ticks all your boxes.. Go ahead.. Who he's without sin cast the first stone
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Ay04z(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2017
pray and fast for just 5 days....if she is the ryt one for u...u might know.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Kkposky: 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
hope she won't complain of your inability to satisfy her tomorrow
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

And so? IS that why you had to subject her issue to public Judgement and Opinion? undecided undecided undecided undecided Iranu
Oh this is what you have to say right, my prayer now is that she gets pregnant for me, and as capable as I am and responsible, I am gonna start cheating on her by then and make her feel the pains she made me go through. I hate to cheat or double date because of her, I have turned off a lot of girls even a masters degree holder because of her . But she does not know the kind of man she has got, I bet she gets pregnant and then I would deliberately cheat on her and tell her why I did so she would cry.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

StephDamielola:

Oh this is what you have to say right, my prayer now is that she gets pregnant for me, and as capable as I am and responsible, I am gonna start cheating on her by then and make her feel the pains she made me go through. I hate to cheat or double date because of her, I have turned off a lot of girls even a masters degree holder because of her . But she does not know the kind of man she has got, I bet she gets pregnant and then I would deliberately cheat on her and tell her why I did so she would cry.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 17, 2017
If you met her as a domkop virgin who didn't finish college you'd still be complaining.

Smh.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:
If you met her as a domkop virgin who didn't finish college you'd still be complaining.

Smh. Oh come on I would complain, it even more complicated than you think, do you even know what it feels like to always think that some random men and guys have passed through you gf before. I truly do respect her for telling me the truth now, but I just can't stomach the fact that she has been passed through by so many men you know
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=aurxtino post=56621729][/quote]

Since it bothers you that much just bare yourself a headache and set the girl free

If not for your sake do it for her. she needs someone who'll appreciate her, I'm not saying you don't, but maybe if you did, it wouldn't be bothering you this much. The girl did what she had to do in order to finish her studies not because she's a hoe or she wanted to go on that route....
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2017
OP the truth is that many ladies engage in all sorts of debauchery in secondary school, university and during service. Sometimes its difficult to reconcile the faces of these everyday girls with the atrocities they've committed. As guys we pray that we end up with 'unsoiled' ladies, but realistically speaking, you're more likely to end up with someone who's slept with one or two men. She's unlikely to be unfaithful, but if you know you can't handle the truth, better go your separate ways. I suppose she was scared the truth would come out eventually, though it would've been better if she had told you earlier on, so you could decide whether to proceed or not.

PS. Remember you also probably have a sordid past as many guys do. Best thing is to bury it all and love your partner with all your heart, unless there's a disease or ailment involved, in which case your partner has a right to know.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
dominique:

Couldn't have said it better, it takes a lot to reveal a shady past to the person you care about. I read a story on fb a few weeks back that sent chills down my spine. The lady wrote anonymously to share to share her story. She was a former prostitute that has committed several abortions, she got pregnant and the doctors warned her to not to abort again as she may never be able to concieve again. She got pregnant again and aborted it against doctor's warning. Now she is a changed person and has started going to church. She met a guy in church who went on to propose to her and now they're married. They've been married for over five years now and she has not been able to conceive and she knows why. Her husband has spent tons of money on fertility treatments, they've gone for differnt church programmes, done several fasting and prayers but she kept mum on her past abortions. She said its a secret she will take to her grave if she has to because she doesn't want to lose the man. You can imagine that kind of cold hearted person.
hmm.. Lord save me from karashika shocked
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by technicallyrich(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2017
Sincerely if I were you I will dump her without loking back or even havin pity on the prostitute.
There are several reasons why you shouldn't marry a prostitute and I will soon create a thread for that but for now I will list a few
They are diabolic.
Her womb etc might have been use for rituals without she knowing it.
Hatbit.if you do one thing for a long time.you might not like it but it willl be part of you,ask weed smokers.
Promiscuous.she has met so many men that one will hardly satisfy her for example some men like my friend martins lick women anus but you might find it irritating and if you marry her she might start missing such sex.
I can go on on but like I said I said I will creat e a thread for it but dump that bitch as fast as possible.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Burgerlomo: 5:40am On May 18, 2017
Please give her a chance for being honest and never attempt to revisit the issue whenever you guys are having a misunderstanding.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:18am On May 18, 2017
aurxtino:
StephDamielola:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Take it easy Sir.... It's hasn't gotten to that
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by olac21(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2017
aurxtino:
Yes exactly bro, now she just left my house and said it over with me. Over nothing cos she saw a female friend of mine and I on my phone. So she thinks am cheating on her I even called this female friend of mine in her presence, but she said it over I should leave her alone, can you imagine.some girls though
So you guys ended what people were still churning out advice on..?like you are no longer together again?pls leave that thing for the sake of your sanity!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
Tahrah:

All this grammar on top another person matter
Juhan?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by barallanee(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
RB007:
.Every girl was once .

a runs girl...
dats a very big lie...Dnt think every1 is dat
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Princeboca12(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
aurxtino:
Hello house, please I would like to share a story with you guys. My gf just admitted to me yesterday that she was once a Runs girl that she used the money she was getting to sponsor herself through school, and now she is a graduate and she has stopped doing runs for good.ever since yesterday I have not been able to stomach the fact that I am dating and would probably marry a girl that once did run. Today she would be coming to see my mother. What should I do ? Should I just tell her it over or should I just stick with her since she already admitted and told me the truth?

Relationship of nowadays.. I rather be like Paul oo
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2017
Tahrah:

what? Am I right or wrong?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2017
at least she opened up to u.wat of those ones wey no go gree comot for runz but still go dey claim sister mary outside

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
what? Am I right or wrong?
Wrong
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 25, 2017
Tahrah:

Wrong
who's Tahrah?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
who's Tahrah?
Who's Juhan?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided
Who's Juhan?
oya make we talk tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass... / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry / I'm Confused. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.