Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release (55938 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by praizblog: 11:29am On May 17, 2017
“Government Shouldn’t Involve Themselves In Domestic Violence Cases” — Lanre Gentry Says Hours After He Was Released From Kirikiri.

Like I have said earlier in have something to tell the world due to my fresh experience at the medium prison,(kirikirii apapa)but firstly I'll like to glorify the Almighty God for his grace upon my life.....at this moment I would say @realmercyaigbe's effort sending me to jail was another privilege to see,say about all which is going on over there.I think this place should be a rehabilitation centre and not a dumping ground,7days and 7night at d medium prison looks like have spent a whole year inn there..y? Just because our government has a lot to do over there and nothing has been done over there...over 3600 prisoners,where we are meant to have just 1500prisoners.prisoners are now more or less like beggers.I have been there not that am being told people die every blessed day..am here to tell the world to please lets fight this out with our government because I see no reason why tax are being collected and nothing has been produce and provided through all this payment ,is it that they've forgotten this people are still Nigerian citizens?, if I may ask .government shouldn't leave what they ought to do and start involving theirselves over (domestic violence)...I won't say more than this tonight..but more to come every night.I mean no harm to no one but to whom it may concern.

His post has gotten some reactions from some of his followers . Many are of the opinion that he just“
agreed” and “ admitted” that his wife suffered from
domestic violence .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/government-shouldnt-involve-themselves.html?m=0

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by praizblog: 11:31am On May 17, 2017
His post has gotten some reactions from some of his
followers

http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/government-shouldnt-involve-themselves.html?m=0

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by ademiD(f): 11:31am On May 17, 2017
was it govt issue that took him there? he cant change...feeling as if he did what is right....SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by StRichard(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2017
so pathetic ...

Now let's move on to the subject of how a real man treats his wife. A real man doesn't slap even a two thousand naira prostitute around, if he's got any self respect, much less hurt his own woman. Much less ten times over the mother of his kids. A real man busts his ass to feed his family, fights for them if he has to, dies for them if he has to. And he treats his wife with respect every day of his life, treats her like a queen - the queen of the home she makes for their children.

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by nc201016(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2017
praizblog:
“Government Shouldn’t Involve Themselves In Domestic Violence Cases” — Lanre Gentry Says Hours After He Was Released From Kirikiri.

Just few hours after he was released from Kirikiri ,
Mercy Aigbe ’ s estranged husband , Lanre Gentry has
said that the government should focus on more
important issues in Nigerian rather than involving
themselves in Domestic Violence .
He took to Instagram this morning to write:
Like I have said earlier . I have
something to tell the world due to my
fresh experience at the medium
prison , (Kirikiri apapa) but firstly I’ll
like to glorify the Almighty God for his
grace upon my life …..at this moment I
would say @realmercyaigbe’ s effort
sending me to jail was another
privilege to see, say about all which is
going on over there .
I think this place should be a
rehabilitation centre and not a
dumping ground . 7 days and 7 night at
the medium prison looks like have
spent a whole year inn there ..y? Just
because our government has a lot to
do over there and nothing has been
done over there … over 3600
prisoners , where we are meant to have
just 15000 prisoners . Prisoners are now
more or less like beggers .
I have been there not that am being
told people die every blessed day .. am
here to tell the world to please lets
fight this out with our government
because I see no reason why tax are
being collected and nothing has been
produce and provided through all this
payment, is it that they ’ ve forgotten
this people are still Nigerian
citizens ? , If I may ask .government
shouldn ’t leave what they ought to
do and start involving theirselves over
(domestic violence ) … I won ’t say more
than this tonight..but more to come
every night . I mean no harm to no one
but to whom it may concern.

His post has gotten some reactions from some of his
followers . Many are of the opinion that he just“
agreed” and “ admitted” that his wife suffered from
domestic violence .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/government-shouldnt-involve-themselves.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
e be like say u wan go back to jail...

14 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lollipop247(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2017
Lol
Maybe the government should make u special adviser to the government on 'prison reforms', since that was the only thing u learnt there. He is not even repentant. I hope u don't try out ur Kung fu skills on the next lady that would be unfortunate to marry u. angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2017
domestic violent should be prevented in all ramification, having said that govt won't allow citizens to kill themselves contrary to what mr. Lanre said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2017
Never beat a woman. They are trying, only them go clean house for you,
only them go menstruate,
only them go carry pregnancy with pain.
Only them go give the child breast milk
They will only go through the pain of a torn pussy.
They will also bear the hard Bleep you give them.

Abeg make we use our mind

If she pisses you so bad and you want to hit her, punch a wall or your door like what I do.

Or simply walk away.

Ladies respect your man, man respect your woman.

I give my woman 100% respect, I treat her like a goddess, and she treats me like a God with so much honour.

That's how it's supposed to be

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
wife beater

they should introduce him to Anthony Joshua

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by hardeycute(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
When i heard it on radio this morning i was just laughing.

I remembered watching the ministerial nominees being screened ,everyone was making a fuss about prison reforms,how they planned to decongest the prison and even the SENATHIEVES appeared to be concerned and determined to make a chande

In Other climes prison is a correction and a rehabilitation center.Nigeria have a high population why cant we have factories where prison will work,places to learn and earn themselves money

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by amiibaby(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Prison life is good for people like u

Why was he release so soon

He needs to stay there for a longer period jare

As the old saying goes
"Money talks and bullshit works"

you are an idio.t a very BIG Idio.t for trying to advice us and the government

Just don't provoke me woman beater
Mugu

8 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by RichFoundation(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Oga sorry. We been no know

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by youngscholar(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Just observing..
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by UgwuKristian: 1:17pm On May 17, 2017
Wife Beater, See what your fellow Afonja do with their power, Yours is to beat woman, embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by rocknation62(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
sad
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by FineUsername(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
UgwuKristian:
Wife beater
IgbosAreGreat:
wife beater

they introduce him to Anthony Joshua

Things do happen when a 'woman' marry a panel 'beater' as a husband. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Hawlahscho(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Off topic.

Unnecessarily well said.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by registration(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Oh he now writes better.

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by UnknownT: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Make u for fit kill her and walk away free abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lordfranklin(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
That's the effect of kirikiri beans!
Baba just seven days and you've grown wisdom, e be like say everybody wey dey leave that place dey wise o

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Pavore9: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
Domestic violence does no one any good.

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by LexngtonSteele: 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
The guy has probably been deflowered by all those gay h0m0s....

Eyah cry

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by smellingmenses: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
Pucci ass niggi
StRichard:
so pathetic ...

Now let's move on to the subject of how a real man treats his wife. A real man doesn't slap even a two thousand naira prostitute around, if he's got any self respect, much less hurt his own woman. Much less ten times over the mother of his kids. A real man busts his ass to feed his family, fights for them if he has to, dies for them if he has to. And he treats his wife with respect every day of his life, treats her like a queen - the queen of the home she makes for their children.

15 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by profosenogoboy: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
Oboy eeh kiss
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Holyfield1(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
I was expecting screenshots from his own words....

English murderer

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by BrandBucket: 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
This guy na APC...

Their typical way...intelligently diverting attention away from salient issues on ground

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
THE PRISON DEFINITELY AFFECTED THIS GUY sad

HE IS NOW A PRISON RIGHT ACTIVIST cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by BABANGBALI: 1:21pm On May 17, 2017
His case is better than Seun egbegbe the thief who was sented to prison for stealing, he only beated his wife

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by LexngtonSteele: 1:22pm On May 17, 2017
StRichard:
so pathetic ...

Looking for likes from Nairaland feminists....it's a bit obvious wink

.... though it's wrong to beat a woman, your pandering is evident

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Partnerbiz(f): 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
Na make we fry kidney abi?
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by emi14: 1:24pm On May 17, 2017
This guy made a vital point which comments above me omitted. Prison reforms and up gradation. Government should care for prisoners

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.