Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World (36978 Views)

Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by willjoe: 7:36am On May 20, 2017
OP, all these places are tourist centres , not bad roads.

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by murmee: 7:38am On May 20, 2017
HORLADY:
I didn't see Oyo -Ogbomoso road there
I hear that the recently constructed Ibadan-Oyo road is now very bad. What a shame!
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by newguy1(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2017
Dammn dis country or is it continent we lack . Real brainies .. architecturally poor, politicall inert, wisdom zero coruption best.what a continent

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by galantjoe(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2017
Good job for op.

For south eastern Nigeria. We have Milike Hill road and 4 corner to UDI road all in Enugu.

For south west and south south we have Lagos - Ibadan exp way and benin-ore-lagos exp way.
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by sisisioge: 7:45am On May 20, 2017
Jesos! Now way! Wtf is anyone going? Dang!
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by enimooko: 7:47am On May 20, 2017
Bauchi Kano Road. Responsible for the the death of many notable Nigerians
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=heckymaicon post=56695024]where is ayingba to ankpa road?[/quote what would you say about ajaokuta road
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by missystephen: 7:53am On May 20, 2017
I can drive on some of those roads, they are not as scary as Abia State University Road from Okigwe town. I guess if you have travelled that route, you will understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by joinnow: 8:16am On May 20, 2017
Gembu road

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by nas00(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2017
The road leading from Gashaka up into Mambilla Plateau (Taraba) surely qualifies, and is the most scary route in Nigeria.

Whoever has traveled to Mambilla Plateau can tell.

Anyone who disagrees should travel to Gembu first smiley

4 Likes

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by elmagnifico411(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2017
Op, j cannot find the road linking 'ikotun ile' and offa, from ilorin in your write up. That should be number one on the list. Your here talking about mountain top roads, you don't need no mountain to have terrible roads in Naija, dem full here.

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by lincs25(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2017
Gembu road in Taraba state

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
All this roads are for tourism, when it comes to death trap roads, they should come to naija.
come on those roads u posted not dagerous. although they are not good roads but there is a difference between bad road and dangerous road. u are seeing a road that is more than 7000fy above sea level and is as this a the van itself and human being, vans and motocycles squizzing to pass. then u still have the gus to post this pictures. fear God na

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2017
newguy1:
Dammn dis country or is it continent we lack . Real brainies .. architecturally poor, politicall inert, wisdom zero coruption best.what a continent
to be honest I hate people like u. u great grand father had being complaining since "GOD KNOWS WHEN" and in the time and age u are saying this continent lack brainees. why cant u be the brainee or u are waiting for an angel that will give u brain?. I pity u. no wonder the whites treat people like u as poo. u are not creative enough find solutions. the only thing u use your brain for is to complain about your life, your state, your coutry, your continent , your race and humanity. ur brain stink.
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by YarimaOne(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2017
This list will not be completed until th e put naija road
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Stdaviding(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2017
All these roads are safe compare to Agbado -- Ijoko road
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2017
Op u no try. How can u do such a post without any reference to our country. Didn't you see obudu mountain resort road?

4 Likes

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by bedspread: 8:59am On May 20, 2017
AMUWO- ODOFIN ROAD ALONG ABC TRANSPORT COMPANY DIDNT MAKE THIS LIST
MTCHEWWWWWW.... WRONG LIST
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by slimthugchimee(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2017
sylviaeo:
Op u forget to put Ifite road
that one nobi road again, that one na pathway

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by sunnysunny69(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
come on those roads u posted not dagerous. although they are not good roads but there is a difference between bad road and dangerous road. u are seeing a road that is more than 7000fy above sea level and is as this a the van itself and human being, vans and motocycles squizzing to pass. then u still have the gus to post this pictures. fear God na
But they are mostly for tourism, nearly every one. People go to those countries just to drive on those roads just as some people love to swim with sharks, we have different things we do for fun.

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Hydrolysis(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2017
and no Nigerian road there re-edit your contents sad
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Fohlah(f): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
so naija roads get senoir
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Bojc7: 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
[Now that you’ve seen some of the world’s most dangerous roads the freeway doesn’t seem so bad at all. Aren’t you glad you don’t have to drive through those dangerous roads? If an accident won’t kill you then a heart attack probably will.
Sorry to burst ur bubble......
We've just read about it!
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Gloria3389(f): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
Edum13656:
Abuja - Kaduna Highway no follow?
which Abuja to kaduna highway are u talking about?
only reckless driving or sudden automobile faults can cause accident on that road..abi which year you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Edum13656: 12:49pm On May 20, 2017
Gloria3389:

which Abuja to kaduna highway are u talking about?
only reckless driving or sudden automobile faults can cause accident on that road..abi which year you dey talk?

those ones mentioned are not because of potholes but because of 'danger'.
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by vroy(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2017
what of oyo-odo oba-ogbomoso
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by Catastrophe: 2:58pm On May 20, 2017
O.P where is a Benin - Okene road?
Re: 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World by newguy1(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
to be honest I hate people like u. u great grand father had being complaining since "GOD KNOWS WHEN" and in the time and age u are saying this continent lack brainees. why cant u be the brainee or u are waiting for an angel that will give u brain?. I pity u. no wonder the whites treat people like u as poo. u are not creative enough find solutions. the only thing u use your brain for is to complain about your life, your state, your coutry, your continent , your race and humanity. ur brain stink.
hummmm, firstly u said u hate me? Well I won't say I hate u but I will just ignore that. Secondly u said sometin about complaining let me tell u if u don't complain that means thre is no problem, so if I complain it means it's really paining me which provoke my outburst.thirdly u said white man keep using Orr treating people like me as poo. Really nigga ?. Now let me tell u if u read a comment here that thosent give u to whole idea of what d commenter feels n for Pete sake do u know that I do? do u know my plans . I won't return d swearing u rained on me today but dude keep shit to urself n unless u tell me how impactful u have been society u don't word me again . I just note ur moniker now I watch out 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State / Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos / Fatima Abba Gwadabe, The First Muslim Female Pilot In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.